HUH? HAY! Why oh, WHY oh, why oh, why oh, why oh, WHY oh, WHY OH, ARE Griks ALWAYS such ANI and such foreskin peeling LAUGHING, STOCKS?
2018-03-30 19:14:55 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Kalespera, malaga!

That means YOU anus!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-03-30 19:57:34 UTC
It's her Easter psychosis again! She always gets worse during Easter and
HUH?
HAY!
Kalespera, malaga!
That means YOU anus!
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? Eh, Razovic? LOL
--
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" that she learned from
her limey priests:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-31 00:52:39 UTC
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-31 03:01:38 UTC
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
greek you!

Michael
The Peeler
2018-03-31 08:47:49 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 23:01:38 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
greek you!
Loose Sphincter
That's what Razovic obfviously did to you last night AGAIN, you ridiculous
devoted servile nazi whore, that keeps taking over all her psychotic wording
VERBATIM! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-03-31 12:31:47 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 17:52:39 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
HUH?
HAY!
Kalespera, malaga!
That means YOU anus!
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
Why do you keep zsucking your Grik's fiancee's anus?

Don't you know where the word 'greeking' (meaning to sodomise) came
from, you ignorant gullible slant-eyed asshole???

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-03-31 17:33:11 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 05:31:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
Why do you keep zsucking your Grik's fiancee's anus?
Why do you keep projecting your OWN deviations onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, dreckserb?
Don't you know where the word 'greeking' (meaning to sodomise) came
from, you ignorant gullible slant-eyed asshole???
From the same kind of bigots that invented the term "French kissing",
claiming that there's something "French" about it!
Cheers!
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 13:00:43 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 05:31:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Why do you keep accusing Greeks of being faggots? What did Greeks ever do to you?
Why do you keep zsucking your Grik's fiancee's anus?
Why do you keep projecting your OWN deviations onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, dreckserb?
To feel better about himself.

But in the end, the mangina is just as miserable.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:00:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
To feel better about himself.
YOU zsuck jew ani to feel better about yourself.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But in the end, the mangina is just as miserable.
Michael
In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
every weekend, mong!

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-05 16:16:46 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 06:00:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
To feel better about himself.
YOU zsuck jew ani to feel better about yourself.
I suck no ani; you fuck no vaginas!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But in the end, the mangina is just as miserable.
Michael
In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
every weekend, mong!
Again you fantasize about people getting buggered.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:36:48 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Why do you keep projecting your OWN deviations onto all those that you feel
are superior to you, dreckserb?
To feel better about himself.
YOU zsuck jew ani to feel better about yourself.
HE sucks no ani. YOU fuck no vaginas!
Post by Michael Ejercito
But in the end, the mangina is just as miserable.
Michael
In the end is where you get buggered senseless by niggers from Compton
every weekend, mong!
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you feel
are superior to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting fag!
Cheers!
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>