niggers in Congress accuse jew Mark Zuckerberg of racism
Tall Henry
2019-11-03 21:30:07 UTC
I just came across a clip surprisingly published by Glenn Beck’s
operation showing some babbling niggers in Congress accusing the
Facebook Jew Mark Zuckerberg of racism.

I know there are Jews who probably read this site because they want to
see what us Neo-Nazis are saying about them. So this is a message to
all you Jews out there.

Did you really think it was smart propping up these stupid ass niggers
into positions of power? These niggers are going to turn on you
because they have low IQs and are functionally retarded. Just look at
how they treated your fellow tribesman Zuckerberg who they view as a
hateful and racist White male. They don’t understand that Jews and
Whites are different from one another.

But go ahead and keep creating these golems. They will all turn on you
in the end and you will suffer for it. Of course, you won’t listen to
me because you view me as a stupid goyim even though your entire race
is becoming increasingly retarded through your inbreeding.

The Jewish race might be the most powerful in the world at the moment,
but that power was gained through fraud and tricks. Jews have shown
time and time again they have no idea how to wield this power and that
will be their eventual undoing.

https://infostormer.com/niggers-in-congress-accuse-jew-mark-zuckerberg-of-racism/
The Peeler
2019-11-03 22:28:35 UTC
On Sun, 03 Nov 2019 16:30:07 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
I just came across a clip
Did you, retard? Well, nobody gives a shit!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-07 15:30:47 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
I just came across a clip
Did you, retard? Well, nobody gives a shit!
Loose Cannon is worth LESS than shit!

Excellent!
The Peeler
2019-11-03 23:32:05 UTC
On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 14:58:54 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Zaire
2019-11-04 11:44:35 UTC
Nasty stuff. We'll never have true global peace and prosperity when people like you just keep on hating.
The Peeler
2019-11-04 11:58:07 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 03:44:35 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2019-11-04 21:50:17 UTC
On the contrary...good stuff!
The Peeler
2019-11-04 21:56:27 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:50:17 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Tall Henry
2019-11-05 03:44:47 UTC
On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 13:50:17 -0800 (PST), Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
On the contrary...good stuff!
This guy sounds like another nigger loving, kike ass-kissing
slant-eyed mongrel like you know who.
Carolina Reb
The Gook?
The Peeler
2019-11-05 09:12:57 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 02:39:57 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

(with Loose Cannon?) stuck way up her arse: Loading Image...
2019-11-05 10:15:18 UTC
You are pathetic LOSERS and nobody should even answer or correspond with you. You are dumber than shit, and emotionally and intellectually crippled midgets beyond redemption. Nobody should recognize or even correspond with you. Even your stupid silly troll names are obvious signs of your self humiliation.
The Peeler
2019-11-05 09:11:34 UTC
On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 22:44:47 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
This guy sounds like another nigger loving, kike ass-kissing
slant-eyed mongrel like you know who.
Spreading 'em WIDE for the schizo from Carolina again, Loose Sphincter. Man,
must you be miserable! LOL

Sincerely, AVG."
The greatest truth is honesty
2019-11-05 12:20:18 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Of course, you won’t listen to
me because you view me as a stupid goyim even though your entire race
is becoming increasingly retarded through your inbreeding.
I would say that over half the Jewish people in the world have non-Jewish
by birth partners.

Mark Zuckerberg who you quote here has a Chinese wife.
plainolamerican
2019-11-11 20:36:11 UTC
[...]
---
race is a human construct.
jews use race for political power.
The Peeler
2019-11-11 20:40:11 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:36:11 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
---
race is a human construct.
jews use race for political power.
More retarded muzzie bullshit, from plaingaydumbmuzzieshit.