"...the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen"
2020-02-12 13:39:00 UTC
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
- U.S. General George S. Patton (September 1945)
The Peeler
2020-02-12 13:41:32 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 05:39:00 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
- U.S. General George S. Patton (September 1945)
"Patton"? REALLY??? LOL The poor idiot that was killed by an AMERICAN truck
after he -because of his stupidity- fell into disgrace with his AMERICAN
superiors? What a befitting end for someone as dumb as him! LOL

Oh, and the very same idiot who thought he did something really meaningful
when he pissed, in front of American soldiers, into the Rhine river from an
American boat! LOL
2020-02-12 15:39:12 UTC
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."
- U.S. General George S. Patton (September 1945)
Patton had zero sympathy for the Holocaust victims living in wretched, overcrowded collection camps under his command. He was unable to imagine that people living in such misery were not there because of their own flaws. The displaced Jews were “locusts,” “lower than animals,” “lost to all decency.” They were “a subhuman species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our times,” Patton wrote in his diary. A United Nations aid worker tried to explain that they were traumatized, but “personally I doubt it. I have never looked at a group of people who seem to be more lacking in intelligence and spirit.” (Patton was no friend to Arabs, either; in a 1943 letter, he called them “the mixture of all the bad races on earth.”)

The orders from above—Eisenhower wanted him to confiscate the houses of wealthy Germans so Jewish survivors could live in them—embittered Patton. His beloved Third Army was decaying as troops decamped for home, discipline vanished, and meanwhile, “the displaced sons-of-bitches in the various camps are blooming like green trees,” he wrote a friend.

He saw journalists’ criticism of his handling of the Jews and the return of Nazis to high official positions as a result of Jewish and Communist plots. The New York Times and other publications were “trying to do two things,” he wrote, “First, implement Communism, and second, see that all business men of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs.”
The Peeler
2020-02-12 15:59:48 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 07:39:12 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
(Patton was no friend to Arabs, either; in a 1943 letter, he called them
“the mixture of all the bad races on earth.”)
So now we know why YOU dislike Patton, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL It all
always adds up, Palietard!
Loose Cannon
In addition to being a military genius, Patton was obviously a brilliant and insightful person. He definitely knew the jewish character.
Carolina Reb
2020-02-12 17:05:59 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
He became Jew-wise toward the end of the war.
It cost him his life. He was assassinated
by the "auto accident."
The Peeler
2020-02-12 18:08:26 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:05:59 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Patton was a pos warmonger and believer of a mythical jewish god.
The Peeler
2020-02-12 18:10:05 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 09:09:00 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by Loose Cannon
Patton was obviously a brilliant and insightful person.
---
Patton was a pos warmonger and believer of a mythical jewish god.
LOL YOU just hate him because he didn't like you muzzies,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
The Peeler
2020-02-12 18:07:35 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 08:15:15 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
In addition to being a military genius, Patton was obviously a brilliant
and insightful person. He definitely knew the jewish character.
He didn't. He just happened to be the kind of pushy ruthless general that
was needed in that special situation. He repeatedly revealed that he was not
fit for normal interaction with his subordinates. It was one of the reasons
why he fell in disgrace with his superiors. Finally he was killed by an
American truck! LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
NEMO
2020-02-12 18:52:06 UTC
In addition to being a military genius, Patton was obviously a brilliant
and insightful person.
Who LOVED killing nazoids!

<quote>

A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans.

</quote>

General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.

https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge
Carolina Reb
2020-02-12 19:05:43 UTC
In addition to being a military genius, Patton was obviously a brilliant
and insightful person.
Who LOVED killing nazoids!
<quote>
A clear cold Christmas, lovely weather for killing Germans.
</quote>
General Patton's diary, Christmas Eve 1944.
https://www.historyonthenet.com/when-patton-enlisted-the-entire-third-army-to-pray-for-fair-weather
https://www.historynet.com/battle-of-the-bulge
"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you."

- David Duke - MY AWAKENING

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL

"To understand the nature of scatology and faggottry, one
must first understand the nature of the Jew."

- Carolina Reb - SOC.CULTURE.ISRAEL
The Peeler
2020-02-12 19:09:06 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:05:43 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-02-12 18:50:31 UTC
In article <6a0a9851-3c17-4258-950f-***@googlegroups.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[FAKE "quote" flushed]

The "Master Race": cowardly German generals in waist-high human excrement

http://tinyurl.com/bgtsowy

Lieutenant Colonel Leonid Vinokur was the first to catch sight of [German
General in Stalingrad] Paulus and his recollection is published for the
first time in the book.

He said: 'Paulus lay on the bed when I entered. He lay there in his coat,
with his cap on. He had two-week-old beard stubble and seemed to have
lost all courage.'

His aide, Major Anatloy Zoldatov, recalled: 'The filth and human excrement
and who knows what else was piled up waist-high. It stank beyond belief.'

'They could have easily shot themselves,' said Major General Ivan Burmakov.
'But Paulus and his staff chose not to do that. They had no intention of
dying - they were such cowards. They didn't have the courage to die.'

</quote>