Too much much disinformation in regards to the great country of Israel
Add Reply
Ofay
2019-07-09 18:29:39 UTC
Don't believe the lies that are told about Israel oppressing the Palestinian people. They are only trying to help. And above all, don't criticize Israel. To do so is anti-semitic and nazilike.
Carolina Reb
2019-07-09 18:33:40 UTC
Post by Ofay
Don't believe the lies that are told about Israel oppressing the Palestinian people. They are only trying to help. And above all, don't criticize Israel. To do so is anti-semitic and nazilike.
Well now, THIS should get you squared away with the CHRC...fucking
Canadian Jew ass-kisser.
The Peeler
2019-07-09 19:04:15 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:33:40 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup, BOTH of you!

Ofay
2019-07-09 20:01:20 UTC
The CHRC is necessary. They protect us from hate groups, and hate individuals. The other day, I was walking along, and I saw three white guys dressed heavy metal like, punk like, and they were just standing there on the sidewalk. Doing absolutely nothing. I think they were members of a hate group, although I had no evidence except for a gut feeling, so I didn't report them. I'm keeping my eyes open though.
The Peeler
2019-07-09 20:14:10 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 13:01:20 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2019-07-10 03:03:36 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Don't believe the lies that are told about Israel oppressing the Palestinian people. They are only trying to help. And above all, don't criticize Israel. To do so is anti-semitic and nazilike.
Well now, THIS should get you squared away with the CHRC...fucking
Canadian Jew ass-kisser.
The CHRC is necessary. They protect us from hate groups, and hate individuals. The other day, I was walking along, and I saw three white guys dressed heavy metal like, punk like, and they were just standing there on the sidewalk. Doing absolutely nothing. I think they were members of a hate group, although I had no evidence except for a gut feeling, so I didn't report them. I'm keeping my eyes open though.
By all means you should report them. They could be "holocaust deniers"
in drag.
The Peeler
2019-07-10 07:51:45 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 20:03:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-07-09 19:03:17 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 11:29:39 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.