Loose Sphincter, gay Waldo Hampton's new devoted Whore and Usenet's newest Laughing Stock! LOL
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2020-03-19 00:13:28 UTC
It's a MITZVAH !!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/nyregion/Coronavirus-brooklyn-hasidic-jews.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

Health officials expressed growing alarm on Wednesday that the
coronavirus is spreading quickly in tightly knit Hasidic Jewish
communities in Brooklyn, saying that they are investigating a spike in
confirmed cases in recent days.

More than 100 people have recently tested positive for the coronavirus
in Borough Park and Williamsburg, two Brooklyn neighborhoods with
sizable Hasidic Jewish populations — all of them tested at two urgent
care centers that have been crowded with anxious patients, according
to an urgent care center employee.

The tests were conducted at Asisa Urgent Care facilities in each
neighborhood, and the results were all received by the end of the day
on Tuesday.

On Tuesday, Mayor Bill de Blasio said the city would begin to increase
its testing capacity from the current level of several hundred tests a
day. The increase would start on Thursday, with the expectation of
reaching the goal of 5,000 tests a day after “several days,” he said.

At a news conference on Tuesday, Mr. de Blasio said there were no
known clusters of coronavirus in the city. A cluster is an
interconnected group of cases, like the one that emerged in New
Rochelle earlier this month, that can be traced to the same source.

“If we had a cluster, I assure you, we would tell you,” the mayor
said. “I asked this very day, we do not have any clusters in New York
City.”

But the positive tests in Brooklyn were all conducted before the
gradual expansion could be implemented, which has raised concern that
they may be the city’s first cluster rather than a reflection of
increased testing.

Concern over the spread of coronavirus in Hasidic communities had
already been raised by a series of large weddings held this week. On
Tuesday, the Fire Department broke up one wedding celebration in
Williamsburg that had more than 200 guests.

On Wednesday, the state health commissioner, Howard Zucker, said his
office was aware of the high number of cases in Borough Park and was
investigating it as a possible cluster.

“There’s two possibilities: There’s a lot of testing that’s going on
or potentially one or more individuals that have been infected,” Dr.
Zucker said. “So that’s something that’s new on the radar and we’re
investigating that.”
The Peeler
2020-03-19 08:29:10 UTC
On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 20:13:28 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
There is hope for mankind then. If the smart Jews are after a vaccine, it's
likely a vaccine will be found much faster. I suppose that Jewish scientists
are already on the forefront of those searching for a vaccine. Sadly, even
retarded, infected nazoids will profit from the smart Jews' work again.
2020-03-23 17:27:18 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
There is hope for mankind then. If the smart Jews are after a vaccine, it's
likely a vaccine will be found much faster. I suppose that Jewish scientists
are already on the forefront of those searching for a vaccine.
You got that right!
Post by The Peeler
Sadly, even
retarded, infected nazoids will profit from the smart Jews' work again.
So true.

2020-03-19 18:14:52 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
Wrong, this is a tragedy!

Tall Henry
2020-03-20 03:19:13 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:14:52 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
Wrong, this is a tragedy!
Michael
Bullshit! They brought this on themselves with that typical jew
attitude about how the rules don't apply to them. Fuck 'em, I hope
they all get it and die. They deserve it.
The Peeler
2020-03-20 09:45:17 UTC
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 23:19:13 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
Wrong, this is a tragedy!
Michael
Bullshit! They brought this on themselves with that typical jew
attitude about how the rules don't apply to them. Fuck 'em, I hope
they all get it and die. They deserve it.
Keep hoping, impotent little nazoid! Guess what will come of ALL your hopes?
2020-03-24 16:45:23 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Tall Henry
It's a MITZVAH !!!!
Wrong, this is a tragedy!
Michael
Bullshit! They brought this on themselves with that typical jew
attitude about how the rules don't apply to them. Fuck 'em, I hope
they all get it and die. They deserve it.
Keep hoping, impotent little nazoid! Guess what will come of ALL your hopes?
LOL
Decent, honorable people will crush their hopes!

Tall Henry
One cannot be both a jew-lover AND a decent, honorable person.
The Peeler
2020-03-24 19:12:13 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 14:44:30 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
Keep hoping, impotent little nazoid! Guess what will come of ALL your hopes?
LOL
Decent, honorable people will crush their hopes!
Michael
One cannot be both a jew-lover AND a decent, honorable person.
You haven't the foggiest about decent and honourable persons, you pathetic
nazoid!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Carolina Reb
They are mutually exclusive(!)
The Peeler
2020-03-24 19:50:19 UTC
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 12:27:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

2020-03-24 20:21:55 UTC
"We entered the Wehrmacht bunker, which was packed with the greatest
stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway
up, the Nazi General, whose uniform were all covered with excrement,
came to me to surrender... The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
-General Patton in Germany, diary entry March 17, 1945
UNGH!

NEMO
2020-03-20 12:02:38 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 18:07:36 UTC
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of your many
non sequiturs, Lambsky. Other than
the fact that Richard Speck held
ownership of a dick, there is no
corollary worthy of mention that Speck's
pecker and the peckers of Russian
troops engaged in combat with the
German Wehrmacht possessed any
commonality.

As to the homosexual rape scene in
1972's "Deliverance," it must be
stated that the enactment was portrayed
by actors, and had absolutely nothing
to do with real or imagined combat
and/or behavior engaged in by the
combatants on the Eastern Front during
the Second World War.

Once again, take it back to Toronto's
Church Street and keep it there, Lambsky.
Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson
2020-03-20 18:16:48 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of
This is merely another "achievement" of your fuhrer, shitty
shiteater Shitler.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 18:27:35 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson
Post by Carolina Reb
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
This is merely another of
This is merely another "achievement" of your fuhrer, shitty
shiteater Shitler.
What would happen to Jews who EAT SHIT?

Nothing much, Jews have been seen with mental health problems and dementia eating feces, none of them had ill effects but it does have ill effects on the health professionals who see it, or who have to clean the excrement out of their mouths. I have seen 4/5 nurses and doctors all retching during this process, myself included! One man even enlightened us to the fact that his feces, had crunchy bits! That revelation caused all of us to start retching and vomiting again! Nasty! Assuming the person it came from was healthy - not much. Coprophagia is common in many animal species and is one of the many less mainstream forms of human sexual activity but feces is not, of itself, toxic or harmful. They would likely get sent to the hospital for psychological or psychiatric evaluation. Coprophagy (aka scatophagy) is a serious disease, where the victim has an obsession with eating their feces. Autocoprophagy is when the victim eats their own feces. Cases of it have been documented since the late 1800’s. It is often caused by “medical disorders like seizure disorders, cerebral atrophy, and tumors and […] psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, alcoholism, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, fetishes, delirium, and dementia - all common characteristics of Jewish behavior. In 2005, “a 77-year-old man with mild mental retardation was referred for urgent psychiatric evaluation due to coprophagia.” A medical evaluation revealed the behavior was involuntary and caused by depression and cognitive dysfunction.

***@gmail.com posted on Sep 21

This is not the first time you have portrayed Hitler as a shit eater as if you personally were there on the scene to witness it. And even if it's true, so what? Shit eaters are an odd bunch for sure, but scientific studies have verified that of all known pervert groups those comprised of shit eaters are the least violent and overall most intelligent. I myself am not a shit eater. No advanced enough just yet. But I am into female ass cheeks, that's for sure. I love the smell. Ok, that's not the same as tasting it - not up there with eating it - but it is an intake of sorts. I'm sure at some point the inhalation of a certain number of farts would equal one small turd. It might take a billion fart whiffs to equal one small turd, but in time it will happen. Just as without workers the wealthy could not exist, so too can our turds not exist with with the farts from which they come. So please be careful about painting Adolph Hitler as a shit eater. In your zeal to turn people against Hitler you could actually inspire a whole new generation of Hitler fans, guys like me, people in the fanciful world of shit eating and it's many varied off shoots including my all time favorite, ass cheek smothering of the locked-in face with farts forced directly into the nose (to be inhaled or not, my choice). I was never a Hitler fan, but now that you have labeled him as a shit eater I'm beginning to think maybe he wasn't such a bad guy.
The Peeler
2020-03-20 18:36:28 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:27:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2020-03-20 18:39:02 UTC
In article <273d7f6f-e319-4b45-b722-***@googlegroups.com>,

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
Carolina Reb
2020-03-20 19:32:15 UTC
[...]
An interesting dilemma for you Lambsky. Several
erect Canadian cocks await your attention at one
location on Toronto's Church Street. At another
location..several piles of fresh excreta. You
cannot be in two locations at the same time. Which
of the two items would warrant your first attention?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron

The Peeler
2020-03-20 20:15:00 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:32:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-03-20 18:35:40 UTC
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:07:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!