ATTN HATERS, JEW HATERS, AND NAZI HOMOSEXUALS WHO HATE
2019-09-22 04:41:03 UTC
YOU'RE A DISEASE

WE'RE THE CURE

AND WE WILL REPLACE YOU
Carolina Reb
2019-09-22 20:22:53 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
YOU'RE A DISEASE
WE'RE THE CURE
AND WE WILL REPLACE YOU
you sick Jew perv.
The Peeler
2019-09-22 21:11:06 UTC
On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:22:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
j***@gmail.com
2019-09-22 22:36:57 UTC
Why must everything always be replaced? Tear down a statue, another one has to go up. Why? Take Carolina Reb and his cohorts apart (the other way around is fine too), smash them apart, or they you - once they lay dead and motionless just leave them alone. As we tear things apart let us remember that the alone with which we replace it with will one day be torn down too. So why even put it up. Stop trying to win all the time - it's dangerous. Just be happy to not lose and the world will be a better place.

I hate you greedy types who always want what other people have. Your kind makes me sick!
Ras
2019-10-07 05:24:02 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA