"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?" Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?"
2019-09-17 01:42:51 UTC
I like it when says the Big A -- he sound so hip!

"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" ((Does that sound faggy enough walter cuz you wrote it?)) Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"
The Carolina Rectum in alt.singles Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
See the sticky sickly pasty-white walter hump hampton aka Carolina Rectum wearing his yellow streak yellow-butterfly T-shirt---->

https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Susan Cohen
2019-09-17 02:48:25 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
I like it when says the Big A -- he sound so hip!
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?
As a matter of fact, I am. My all-time favorite? Harvest Festival.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Erntefest
Carolina Reb
2019-09-17 03:09:40 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by B***@37.com
I like it when says the Big A -- he sound so hip!
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?
As a matter of fact, I am. My all-time favorite? Harvest Festival.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Erntefest
SUPER-Kewel! A festival of killing bullshitting Jews! The
Jew Bozo should fit right in! However, I have extensively
searched alt.singles and cannot find reference to even ONE
festival! I do know however that Bozo, for all his threats
and lies, has ceased and desisted from posting more assassination
threats upon the President of the United States, such as this
one:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-09-17 07:59:31 UTC
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 20:09:40 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Susan Cohen
2019-09-17 08:53:20 UTC
SUPER-Kewel! A festival of killing bullshitting Jews!
You are supposed to DENY the Holocaust, you stupid old
fart... DIE ALREADY! The movement does NOT need idiots
like you!
B***@37.com
Why not just deny the universe and the Milky Way, wouldn't that be an easier less preposterous set of lies for nazis with IQs of 70?
B***@37.com
2019-09-18 11:48:48 UTC
I JUST I JUST I JUST RETIRED NOW AND i just i just i just i just i just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"

ANNNNNNNYBODY!
B***@37.com
2019-09-18 17:37:42 UTC
I'm Walter Hampton the Carolina Rectum and I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST i just i just i just i just i just I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST WANNA SPREAD MY AIDS AROUND!
Carolina Reb
2019-09-18 18:33:18 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
I'm Walter Hampton the Carolina Rectum and I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST i just i just i just i just i just I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST I JUST WANNA SPREAD MY AIDS AROUND!
You just...you just..you just..best stop calling for
the assassination of the President of the United
States on this newsgroup, or else I just might..
..just might......just might...just might...report
it to the FBI, you faggot-obsessed Jew douchebag.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-09-18 20:08:34 UTC
On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:33:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WOULD WOULD WOULD I CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL FOR THAT YOU YOU YOU YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT NAZI NAZI NAZI COWARD COWARRD EH EH NAZI FAGGOT COWARD WHY WHY MAKES NO SENSE ELDERLY AIDS-INFECTED FAGGOT COWARD WHY HOW? OH DON'T BOTHER NAZI FAGGOT I DON'T READ YOUR SHIT ANYWAY EH NOBODY DOES?
Carolina Reb
2019-09-21 15:16:38 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WOULD WOULD WOULD I CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL CALL FOR THAT YOU YOU YOU YOU DELUSIONAL FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT NAZI NAZI NAZI COWARD COWARRD EH EH NAZI FAGGOT COWARD WHY WHY MAKES NO SENSE ELDERLY AIDS-INFECTED FAGGOT COWARD WHY HOW? OH DON'T BOTHER NAZI FAGGOT I DON'T READ YOUR SHIT ANYWAY EH NOBODY DOES?
"Bozo is wife open and proud of his homosexuality. Over the years Bozo
and I have boogied down many times and believe me there was nothing
latent about it. I have a cock as wide and as oddly shaped as the Star
of David, yet Bozo had no problem taking it all the way down from the
glistening warhead to the base of the swollen shaft a good nine inches
away. He's the real deal, as gay as they come. And he won't deny it.
With Bozo and me it's all about love."
NEMO
2019-09-21 15:46:18 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-21 16:32:02 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
The Peeler
2019-09-21 17:03:11 UTC
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 09:32:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")

The Peeler
2019-09-21 17:01:30 UTC
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:16:38 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Ras
2019-10-07 05:23:37 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE

The Peeler
2019-09-17 07:58:14 UTC
On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:48:25 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by B***@37.com
I like it when says the Big A -- he sound so hip!
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?
As a matter of fact, I am. My all-time favorite? Harvest Festival.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_Erntefest
Spreading 'em WIDE for the clinically insane nutter from Carolina, Loose
Sphincter ...and pretending to be a woman again like you did with your
former serbian pimp, Susan, you flaming nazoid fag? LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such FLAMING
FAGS? LOL
Susan Cohen
2019-09-17 08:52:04 UTC
FUCK OFF, Walt Hampton, you insane old fart... the movemenet
does NOT want you!
B***@37.com
2019-09-23 07:06:40 UTC

"I just got no friends and I wanna die" dontcha walter you poor lonely empty cocksucker of a cowardly effeminate man who's been pissed on literally and can barely get recognition even as a provocateur because you were born a useless lonely cocksucker of a man werentcha walter you sick lonely useless COCK-SUCKER … "Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?"
Carolina Reb
2019-09-23 07:39:04 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
"I just I Just I Just I just I just"
"I just I just I just I Just"
"I just I just I just"
"I just I just"
"I just got no friends and I wanna die" dontcha walter you poor lonely empty cocksucker of a cowardly effeminate man who's been pissed on literally and can barely get recognition even as a provocateur because you were born a useless lonely cocksucker of a man werentcha walter you sick lonely useless COCK-SUCKER … "Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals?"
"Bozo is wide open and proud of his homosexuality.
The Peeler
2019-09-23 07:54:32 UTC
On Mon, 23 Sep 2019 00:39:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,