Ex-health official suggests ending quarantine, allowing Israelis to catch COVID
2022-01-02 17:19:35 UTC
http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/ex-health-official-suggests-ending-quarantine-allowing-israelis-to-catch-covid/

Ex-health official suggests ending quarantine, allowing Israelis to
catch COVID
26 December 2021, 6:12 pm
Health Ministry Deputy Director General Itamar Grotto at a press
conference about the coronavirus, May 29, 2020. (Screen capture: Facebook)
Health Ministry Deputy Director General Itamar Grotto at a press
conference about the coronavirus, May 29, 2020. (Screen capture: Facebook)
Itamar Grotto, the former deputy director of the Health Ministry,
suggests that it could be to Israelis’ benefit to be infected by the
Omicron variant of COVID-19.

“It could be that we should think about such a policy… of letting people
get infected,” Grotto tells the Kan public broadcaster.

The ex-health official suggests that in the face of the ultra-contagious
Omicron variant, the policy of quarantine, even for those who are not
vaccinated, is no longer effective.

He says early data from abroad shows that while many Israelis will
become infected, rates of hospitalizations will not shoot up “like they
did in the last wave, we won’t see that again.”

“It has to become more of an individual problem than a public problem,”
says Grotto, lamenting constant quarantining of school-age students when
a classmate tests positive.
HeartDoc Andrew
2022-01-02 17:53:44 UTC
[...]
The only *healthy* way to stop the pandemic, thereby saving lives, in
Israel & elsewhere is by rapidly ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
finding out at any given moment, including even while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) for them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic. Thus, we're hoping for the
best while preparing for the worse-case scenario of the Alpha lineage
mutations and others like the Omicron, Gamma, Beta, Epsilon, Iota,
Lambda, Mu & Delta lineage mutations combining via
slip-RNA-replication to form hybrids that render current COVID
vaccines/monoclonals/medicines/pills no longer effective.

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://tinyurl.com/RapidOmicronTest
) and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew
2022-01-03 00:42:09 UTC
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
I am wonderfully hungry!
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as circling eagles don't have COVID) and
pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in
Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit
(Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to always
say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://tinyurl.com/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12
as shown by http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Suggested further reading:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/5EWtT4CwCOg/m/QjNF57xRBAAJ

Shorter link:
http://bit.ly/StatCOVID-19Test

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><