EH? HUH? VELL YESH, ANUDDER PAEDO PRIESHT! Archdiocese of Southwark, 2 (SHO NASHTY, FOLKSH!)
Add Reply
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-05-20 13:21:08 UTC
In 2002, Michael Hill, the former secretary to the Archdiocese of Southwark's
Catholic Children Society who was previously convicted for sex abuse, received
his second prison sentence for abuse he committed while serving in the
Archdiocese of Southwark.[132]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country#United_Kingdom

TSSHK!
Carolina Reb
2020-05-20 13:30:51 UTC
You Jews are always into this kind of stuff. You just can't seem to get enough of it.
The Peeler
2020-05-20 15:14:32 UTC
On Wed, 20 May 2020 06:30:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face: