Huh? HAY! Nazis That Offed Themselves Rather Than Face Jewish Revenge! #40 Joseph Goebbels
2021-01-07 23:47:25 UTC
Joseph Goebbels

The club-footed, deformed Nazi propaganda minister Aktion T4-escapee
took his role as Chief Nazi Liar seriously.

Nobody was more frightened of Jews that Joey. After Hitler offed
himself, he knew his turn had come.

"I have thought about it all and decided to stay here," he whined,
like a frightened school girl. "I have nowhere to go because with
little children I will not be able to make it, especially with a leg
like mine...' "

So naturally, the first thing he did was murder ALL of his Nazi
children! AWESOME!

On the evening of 1 May, Goebbels arranged for an SS dentist, Helmut
Kunz, to inject his six children with morphine so that when they were
unconscious, an ampule of cyanide could be then crushed in each of
their mouths. According to Kunz's later testimony, he gave the
children morphine injections but it was Magda Goebbels and
SS-Obersturmbannführer Ludwig Stumpfegger, Hitler's personal doctor,
who administered the cyanide.

Seems Goebbels was big and brave when it came to murdering OTHER
people's children, but too much of a chicken shit Nazi cunt to do it
himself!

Then, he and his Nazi bitch wife Magda shot themselves.

They say Magda had to do it for him.

Following Goebbels' prior order, Schwägermann had an SS soldier fire
several shots into Goebbels' body, which did not move.

The bodies were then doused with petrol, but they were only partially
burned and not buried. A few days later, Voss was brought back to the
bunker by the Soviets to identify the partly burned bodies of Joseph
and Magda Goebbels and their dead Nazi children.

An entire Nazi family, wiped off the face of the earth! A story
couldn't HAVE a happier ending, could it?

Mazel Tov!!!
The Peeler
2021-01-08 13:07:45 UTC
[...]
Wonderful stories you keep posting there! Those should be read out to little
kids in kindergarten already!
Sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2021-01-08 13:13:51 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Jews
2021-01-11 15:15:48 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 14:07:45 +0100, The Peeler
[...]
That's a great idea! It's a great education for children to know that
Nazi's are just subhuman trash that are only good for hanging, or
watching them writhe in agony on the floor from eating NaziRat poison!