There was once a girl named Hezbullah
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-27 19:07:20 UTC
There was once a girl named Hezbullah
She had a hairy kullah
And all the guys in town,
Said Hezbullah was the horniest girl around,
Oh Hezbullah Oh Hezbullah,
Why do you let the guys fuck your kullah.
Why do you let the guys,
I say why do you let the guys,
Fuck your kullah.
Lady Hezbullah
Ofay
i nominate you to be the greatest shit house poet of all time you stupid mary
Carolina Reb
2018-11-27 20:27:01 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
There was once a girl named Hezbullah
She had a hairy kullah
And all the guys in town,
Said Hezbullah was the horniest girl around,
Oh Hezbullah Oh Hezbullah,
Why do you let the guys fuck your kullah.
Why do you let the guys,
I say why do you let the guys,
Fuck your kullah.
Lady Hezbullah
i nominate you to be the greatest shit house poet of all time you stupid mary
"Israeli citizen" has other issues:

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
Ofay
yuch! i can't stand two guys kissing each other; it's ok i mean in cultures where hetero boys kiss each other on the cheek as a greeting, but in this gay instance: yuch! but, they are still people, and even if i don't like this behaviour, these people should not be discriminated against/ hurt. i'm reminded of that gay kid that was left to die in wyoming tied to a fence. that's way uncouth.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-27 20:39:37 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
Well, that is what you get when you have a homosexual Jew for
a governor:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/colorado-elects-first-openly-gay-governor-in-u-s-history-1.6615902

As to the Matthew Sheppard case, he went looking for trouble and
he found it. End of story.
Ofay
the absolutely worst behaviour is bestiality. when i was a young lad, i was hitch hiking through CA, and ended up in downtown oakland. some guy there invited me over to his place. me being a naieve 19 year old canuck thought we'd chill out, smoke some reefer, have a beer. no way. when we got there, he opened this horrendous crazy porn book and showed me these photos of women doing it with pigs. i'd never seen(or heard)of anything like this before. then he phoned up his brother to come over. OY VEY!. i bumbed a few smokes off of him and got the hell out of dodge. at the time, it seemed to me like southern california was packed full of fresh perverts. every ride i got, i was picked up by either a perv, or a lunatic.
The Peeler
2018-11-27 22:27:20 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:56:36 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the abnormal disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical nazi
bullshit unread again>

What are you doing in sci, hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
Jews more or less do what they want in NY and CA.
The Peeler
2018-11-28 10:13:28 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 23:55:12 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

נפש בר יוחאי
We do what we want where ever we're at because we rule you stupid son-na-fa-bitch.
Carolina Reb
That is true...for now...but that can change, Jewboy. That can change.
The Peeler
2018-11-28 19:58:40 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:13:52 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Ofay
2018-11-29 13:08:40 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
the brits, one reason for the creation of israel was the sniping by zionists of british troops.
yes. what's his name is correct. and as you said: 'for now'. supporting the apartheid state of israel is currently the pc thing to do. for now.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 13:50:24 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:08:40 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
Carolina Reb
2018-11-29 20:29:21 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
The Jewish international swindle has just about run its course. They
are worried...and rightly so.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 21:10:59 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:29:21 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

נפש בר יוחאי
It will or may already have entered through you ear and out of your ass it will go.
The Peeler
2018-11-27 22:25:57 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:39:37 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2018-11-27 22:25:01 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:31:22 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi bastard?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-27 20:33:52 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:27:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Another mugshot of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Ofay
btw, about a month ago, i was watching a game show, and two contestant guys on the same side kissed each other on the lips. in front of millions! hooooo doggggy! wtf was that about? i'll tell you what: to show everyone that gay is normal. it's ok. it's hip. it's cool.
The Peeler
2018-11-27 22:28:35 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:34:58 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-27 20:32:17 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:46:10 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the gay nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical nazi bullshit unread
again>

What are you doing in sci, you abnormal disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos: