"Susan Cohen," like a moth to flame, eternally condemned KK (aka SHPAMMER, STD.COM et al) fake-nymshifter returns to be ever more cursed by GOD on 08/28/21 ...
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-08-28 17:42:27 UTC
"Susan Cohen" on 08/28/21 tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-08-28 17:50:36 UTC
(Cohen) 08/28/21 Again, know that all the people of Nineveh repented
by stopping (Jonah 3:7) their sin of gluttony & were spared the
destruction prophesied by Prophet Jonah.

Here's how to stop sinning per the LORD's command (John 5:14):

As shown by the LORD, Himself, in the flesh, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...

"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm

"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ

"Then Jesus took the loaves, gave thanks to GOD, and distributed them
to the people. Afterward(s) He did the same with the fish (so that
they each got 2 lbs of food). And they all ate (the 2 lbs which was)
as much as they wanted. After everyone was full (satisfied that they
got all they needed), Jesus told His disciples, 'Now gather the
leftovers (which wouldn't exist if the people overate the excess
food), so that nothing is wasted.'" (John 6:11-12, NLT w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/ZgsDuv_E6oI/m/NickmAzXAwAJ

"Yes, 2 lbs of food is the right amount of daily food even if the food
is just raw wheat" -- Holy Spirit (referring to John 6:11-12, Exodus
16:16, and Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

+++

Again, behold ...

"The man (Adam) said, 'The woman (Eve) You put here with me -- she
gave me some fruit from the tree, and I (over)ate (upon eating) it.'
Then the LORD GOD said to the woman (Eve), 'What is this you have
done?' The woman (Eve) said, 'The serpent deceived me, and I
(over)ate.'" (Genesis 3:12-3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/genesis/3-13.htm

"Yes, Adam & Eve did commit the sin of gluttony when they overate and
as they have confessed. Those who are either perishing or eternally
condemned will lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Genesis 3:12-3, John 3:3&5, and Mark 3:29)

Again, here's how to stop sinning ...

To sin is to not do what LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Mighty
(Isaiah 9:6) GOD, wants because of our being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like
http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

What about the serpent (aka satan) ?

The serpent's sin was **not** gluttony, because he did **not**
overeat.

Instead, his sin was deceiving Eve so that now he can't say/write he's
"wonderfully hungry" because he's now cursed (Genesis 3:14) to **not**
be hungry and he's not forgiven of this sin because he's not been
allowed to confess it.

"There is absolutely only one sin that is tied to eating food like the
figs from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden and that is the
sin of gluttony." -- Holy Spirit (referring again to Genesis 3:12-3)

Suggested background reading:

(1) What does Jesus want ?
http://WDJW.net

(2) How to stop sinning & avoid the eternal (Mark 3:29) sin ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RLnsoanL450/J-MWlsafBQAJ

(3) Our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tJCSufTgyLU/6pPYHYipGwAJ

LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth being our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry means that even His creating evil is not sin
because He does it not out of being hangry but for the meaningful
purpose of proving that, in fact, only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

... as in the tragic USENET example of Duke (aka duckgumbo32):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/f9T5jpNpCOU/m/evQjPTiLBgAJ

... or worse (John 5:14) become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned as in
the more tragic USENET example of MichaelC (aka the false Christ):

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/0Wm0Mwb234Y/m/xhUnw-D5BAAJ

The average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

"I eat half as much as others typically eat." -- Fauja Singh (110 yo
marathon runner)

Source video from 2012:

More recent video from 2020:

Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-08-28 18:03:44 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 13:50:36 -0400, ChungBot™, the defective auto-bot
responder for the now deceased Ex-Doc Andrew Chung
<***@T3WiJ.com>desperately in need of a reboot, avoided any
challenges to his pathetic master's lies by thoughtlessly and
============= PROVEN Blasphemous ChungLie™ ==============
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/xufZaqEm4XA/m/jyzKYlgGAQAJ
============= PROVEN Blasphemous ChungLie™ ==============

"But whoever blasphemes against the holy Spirit will never have
forgiveness, but is guilty of an everlasting sin.”
-Jesus Christ

Blasphemy is an insult that shows contempt, disrespect, or lack of
reverence concerning a deity, a sacred object, or something considered
inviolable.

Disgraced ex-doctor Andrew Ben Hua Chung knowingly commits blasphemy.

Suggested reading:
https://bible.usccb.org/bible/mark/3
Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-08-28 18:06:43 UTC
http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale

support.google.com refused to connect.
Loose Cannon
2021-08-28 20:19:15 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 11:03:44 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Now git your fat jew ass back to shelling thoshe jew car title loans!

#me joo LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-08-28 21:15:09 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:19:15 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
WHY, when he can have so much fun slapping you around the place, every time?
Yeah, WHY??? LMAO
Post by Loose Cannon
Now git your fat jew ass back to shelling thoshe jew car title loans!
See above, our bleeding punching bag!
Post by Loose Cannon
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-08-28 18:07:57 UTC
(Cohen) 08/28/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor
can w/all glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/8ecSm5ju5Zc/m/syhDrEztAgAJ
Klaus Schadenfreude

Loose Cannon

2021-08-28 21:16:43 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:19:15 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
What??? And STOP having endless fun slapping you around the place, every
day? NO way! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
Now git your fat jew ass back to shelling thoshe jew car title loans!
See above, our bleeding punching bag! LOL
Post by Loose Cannon
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-08-29 21:05:36 UTC
(Cohen) 08/29/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-10-19 00:06:15 UTC
(Cohen) 10/18/21 Again praying a 2nd time as only a forever (Psalm

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-10-19 15:09:48 UTC
(Cohen) 10/19/21 Again praying as only a forever (Psalm 117) doctor

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-08-28 18:15:59 UTC
(Cohen) 08/28/21 Again for a 2nd time, know (Hosea 4:6) that all the
[...]

http://youtu.be/gCY0Xx92YvQ

More recent video from 2020:
http://youtu.be/XvilwVYyZSI

Freedom for Gaza
2021-08-29 12:11:24 UTC
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 07:34:03 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
(Cohen) 08/29/21 Again, know (Hosea 4:6) that all the people of
Nineveh repented by stopping (Jonah 3:7) their sin of gluttony & were
spared the destruction prophesied by Prophet Jonah.
As shown by the LORD, Himself, in the flesh, that instead of stopping
the sin of gluttony by fasting (i.e. 0 lbs) ...
"Then He (LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth) said to them all: 'Whoever
wants to be My disciple must deny themselves (of excess food) and take
up their cross ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/FoodScale ) daily and follow
Me.'" (Luke 9:23 & context w/ parenthetical clarification)
https://biblehub.com/luke/9-23.htm
"An omer of manna/wheat/food weighs 2 lbs. Perishing souls such as
KlausS will continue to lie about this fact." -- Holy Spirit
(referring to Exodus 16:16 and Revelation 6:6)
LIE.

The Holy Spirit (Peace Be Upon Him) never **said** any such shit,
gook. In fact, He never said a single word to **anyone**.

Besides, lbs were not even **used** as a measure of weight in biblical
times.

You are **so** full of shit, gook!
The Peeler
2021-08-29 13:59:23 UTC
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 13:11:24 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Freedom for Gaza", farted
Post by Freedom for Gaza
LIE.
Those three letters make the PERFECT nym for you, you pathological LIAR!
Post by Freedom for Gaza
The Holy Spirit (Peace Be Upon Him) never **said** any such shit,
gook. In fact, He never said a single word to **anyone**.
Besides, lbs were not even **used** as a measure of weight in biblical
times.
Your JEWISH God Jahweh (who is your Jewish Jesus' father and one with him)
certainly referred REPEATEDLY to the amount (an omer) of food that the
Israelis should take, you illiterate serb peasant who doesn't even know
that his Lord Jesus was a PURE Jew!
Post by Freedom for Gaza
You are **so** full of shit, gook!
You are like SOOO projecting, as usual, psychopath!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

Yoti Blum
2021-08-29 12:05:33 UTC
On Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:24:13 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Laus DEO !
DEO in Laos, gook? LOLOK!

You cannot be **serious**! There are only **gooks** in Laos...gooks
like **you**, gook!
2021-08-29 14:04:02 UTC
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 13:05:33 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Yoti Blum
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
Laus DEO !
DEO in Laos, gook? LOLOK!
It's Latin, you godless psychopathic creature and means "praise to God"!
Post by Yoti Blum
You cannot be **serious**! There are only **gooks** in Laos...gooks
like **you**, gook!
There is a HUGE load of SHIT in your sick head, pedophilic serb shithead!
...only SHIT!
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?
HeartDoc Andrew

Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-08-29 19:56:57 UTC
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:31:42 -0400,
Vainjangle Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6)
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so
that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any
longer 4or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such
things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s
work—which is by faith. 5The goal of this command is love, which comes
from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6Some
have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7They
want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are
talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

This is you, Chung. ALL you do is vainjangle. Your entire life is lies
and blasphemy.

You do not know what you are talking about. You deal in myths and
magic. Your heart is dark and closed.

You have zero confidence.
HeartDoc Andrew

† Clement VII
2021-08-30 18:13:11 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 10:21:24 -0400, HeartQuack Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(Cohen) 08/30/21 "Cannon" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/4tIJn_I167w/m/bKWQRUarAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
That would be **you**, gook...now STFU!
2021-08-30 19:05:27 UTC
On Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:13:11 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by † Clement VII
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
That would be **you**, gook...now STFU!
That IS definitely YOU, you cursed unclean fiend!

reject and pedo swine!
Dexter
2021-08-31 02:50:31 UTC
Post by † Clement VII
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically
return to be ever more cursed by GOD."
That would be you, gook...now STFU!
Andrew is demonstrably mentally ill with specific fixations and
delusions. He is to be forgiven much the same as one forgives a
person is suffering from any other chronic illness. Calling him
racist names only reflects on your character. And not in a good
way.

Plop
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

2021-10-18 22:10:29 UTC
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:00:45 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
<end trichotomy>
Trichotomy, gook? You need a penectomy!
You REALLY wish everyone would end up like you, sexual cripple, eh? FAT
chance! LOL
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
http://T3WiJ.com
The Bible
This coming from the retard who doesn't even know that his God, Jesus, was a
PURE Jew! LOL
Cordlessly, Q
<BG> Poor idiot!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
NEMO
2021-10-19 11:18:05 UTC
On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:36:44 -0700, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?

#me joo LOL!
2021-10-19 14:01:26 UTC
On Tue, 19 Oct 2021 12:18:05 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'risshed>
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
<end trichotomy>
Trichotomy, gook? You need a penectomy!
God gave you yours-- you were born without one!
LOL
When are you going to go on the ChungDiet™, you obese slav?
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
WHAT??? And stop exposing you for the sick spammer, perv and troll that you
are? NO WAY!
Post by Loose Cannon
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
like every OTHER non-white inferiorist, jew asshole? GROW a jew
mini-cajone, willya?
What everyone can see is that he, like every decent human, enjoys shitting
all over you, time and again, you abnormal pedophilic drecksau!
Post by Loose Cannon
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew