G-d Bless you President George H.W. Bush
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-05 19:03:01 UTC
Another truly good leader is gone. I liked him. During the Persian Gulf War I was working in Tel-Aviv. When the scuds came in we were all thankful that the American Troops were out to stop the Iraqis from destroying Ramat Gan and they succeeded under the guidance of President Bush. Thank you Sir and G-d Bless your soul in the Olam-Haba. RIP.
Carolina Reb
2018-12-05 19:24:30 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I was working in Tel-Aviv.
You should have STAYED in Tel Aviv where you belong, "Israeli citizen."
Ofay
2018-12-05 19:39:14 UTC
he doesn't deserve tel aviv. he needs to be living in a nairobi slum in order to get a perspective on life.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 19:42:00 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:39:14 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos:
MID: <c4cabb1d-9c2d-4187-884a-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-12-05 19:41:08 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:24:30 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-12-05 19:52:57 UTC
In article <04a1a25e-76a3-4e2b-a6a3-***@googlegroups.com>,

Hitler art:
2018-12-05 20:33:41 UTC
https://i1.wp.com/craphound.com/images/tshitler.jpg?zoom=1.6500000953674316&w=970
2018-12-05 20:38:57 UTC
In article <8d4eaa04-0330-47c2-bfbb-***@googlegroups.com>,

How EXACTLY do you eat shit? Do you prefer the direct delivery
method, like your hero, Shitty Shiteater Shitler?

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!
"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.

Ofay
2018-12-05 19:38:24 UTC
i'm sorry that the scuds came in. but bush was a murderer and murdered many innocents. he also murdered hundreds of innocents in panama in order to get one lousy drug dealer.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 19:43:16 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:38:24 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum having his coming out on these groups as
"Slutty Ho' from Manilla":