TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and Being Al Sharpton
2018-06-06 11:32:50 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/

TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS

Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.

The battle over gun control is coming to Piscataway amid a contentious
Democratic primary, as local officials weigh an ordinance that would make it
very difficult for weapons retailers to set up shop in the township.

A public hearing is set for June 14, nine days after the primary, on a
proposed municipal ordinance that is apparently without precedent in New
Jersey.

It would prohibit gun shops from opening within 1,000 feet of schools,
parks, houses of worship, university campuses — the Rutgers University
football field is in Piscataway — medical facilities, bars and other
locations.

parkland kids summer tour road to change gun control march for our lives
courtesy cnn.com

Parkland students will tour the nation to register voters and demand change
It must be an oversight that CNN doesn’t mention who’s paying for this
summer’s magical mystery useful idiot tour . . .

To date, they’ve largely focused on gun control legislation, encouraging
young people to vote and holding politicians accountable — specifically,
those beholden to gun rights groups.
This is why we’re going to Tallahassee
Now, in an effort to combat low voter turnout, particularly in midterm
elections, they’re embarking June 15 on a two-month summer tour. Along the
way they plan to call for more action on gun control and stage voter
registration drives in 50 cities, spanning 20 states.
They’ll also be visiting every congressional district in their home state of
Florida.
broward coward scot peterson parkland RSO deputy
courtesy AP

Broward Deputy Who Stood Outside Parkland School Says He’d Enter ‘in a
Heartbeat’ Now
Some people just don’t know when to go away and keep their mouths shut . . .

CBS News reports that an interview with Peterson will air Tuesday on NBC.
They discuss his initial call into dispatch, “Be advised we have
possible—could be firecrackers—I think we have shots fired, possible shots
fired.” Seconds later he followed up with, “Make sure we get some units over
here, I need to shut down Stoneman Douglas.”

But he did not enter the building.

Peterson says if he knew then what he knows now he would have “been in that
building in a heartbeat.”

london bloodbath knife crime shooting gun control stabbing
courtesy express.co.uk

LONDON BLOODBATH: Man stabbed outside POLICE STATION as violence rages on
Life in a gun-free utopia . . .

The shocking incident is the latest in a long line of stabbings and
shootings in London over recent weeks.

On Saturday a young man was blasted in the face during a double shooting in
Peckham, south London.

That came an hour after a separate incident which saw a man stabbed multiple
times in Greenwich, south east London.

The 22-year-old shooting victim is still in a critical condition following
the incident on Wodehouse Avenue.

A second victim, aged 25, suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

david hogg gun control al sharpton parkland
courtesy washingtontimes.com and AP

David Hogg, the anti-gun extortionist with Al Sharpton style
Still to come: Hogg’s Tawana Brawley and Freddie’s Fashion Mart moments . .
.

David Hogg, one of the students from the Parkland, Florida, shooting
incident who’s now gone punch-drunk on anti-gun juice, has set his sights,
it seems, on companies with ties to firearms dollars, with a goal to
figuratively disarm and decimate them — to get them to cut all ties with the
firearms industry — and if they don’t, to be prepared to cough up some
money.

It’s a shakedown style of First Amendment-ing. It’s what made Al Sharpton
much of his money. Yes indeed, Hogg’s got the Sharpton flair.

2018-06-07 12:08:06 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 04:32:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!

2018-06-07 16:57:23 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:08:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!
We can always trust that YOU will ALWAYS care about any Jew's opinions, you
psychotic dreckserb! LOL
2018-06-08 10:49:12 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/#comment-3989917

A guy who interviewed him was on NPR last night.

It was like hearing a reporter in the ’50s describing how Adolf Eichmann
feels like a “victim” because he has to live in South America under an
assumed name.

2018-06-09 13:45:32 UTC
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 03:49:12 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised
comment...nobody gives two jew shits what the uppity coon 'thinks'.

2018-06-09 15:59:09 UTC
On Sat, 09 Jun 2018 06:45:32 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised
comment...nobody gives two jew shits what the uppity coon 'thinks'.
Oh, yes, YOU do! You ALWAYS get hissy fits whenever CHRIS MORTON's name gets
mentioned! Yes, CHRIS MORTON, the guy who beat the shit out of you!
Remember? CHRIS MORTON? LOL
2018-06-09 16:42:33 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised
comment...nobody gives two jew shits what the uppity coon 'thinks'.
Nithing, there is nothing coon about him, and he is better than you.

2018-06-10 11:50:58 UTC
On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 09:42:33 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/ttag-daily-digest-108/
TTAG Daily Digest: Puerile in Piscataway, The Broward Coward Rethinks and
Being Al Sharpton
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 04, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Town’s gun-sale restriction plan draws fire from the NRA
This didn’t fly in Chicago. We guess it won’t fly in Piscataway, either.
Like anyone in your host country gives two jew shits about a
plagiarised jew opinion, mong...jew opinions simply won't fly!!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Dreckgook, greek Chrissie and greek his inane plagiarised
comment...nobody gives two jew shits what the uppity coon 'thinks'.
Nithing, there is nothing coon about him, and he is better than you.
Michael
Dreckgook, the uppity coon is as black as the Ace of Spades and can't
POSSIBLY be better than someone WHITE (aka human)! Nor, for that
matter can YOU, you slant eyed subhuman shitskinned mong!

2018-06-10 16:21:17 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 04:50:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is nothing coon about him, and he is better than you.
Michael
Dreckgook, the uppity coon is as black as the Ace of Spades and can't
POSSIBLY be better than someone WHITE (aka human)! Nor, for that
matter can YOU, you slant eyed subhuman shitskinned mong!
Funny thing is, both of them stand way above you and keep slapping you
around the place anyway they like to, you inferior retarded serb peasant!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-14 11:13:05 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 04:50:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, there is nothing coon about him, and he is better than you.
Michael
Dreckgook, the uppity coon is as black as the Ace of Spades and can't
POSSIBLY be better than someone WHITE (aka human)! Nor, for that
matter can YOU, you slant eyed subhuman shitskinned mong!
Funny thing is, both of them stand way above you and keep slapping you
around the place anyway they like to, you inferior retarded serb peasant!
LOL
He is powerless to stop us!

2018-06-15 13:06:34 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:13:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!

Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!

What is Chrissie's comment?

2018-06-15 14:31:07 UTC
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:06:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Funny thing is, both of them stand way above you and keep slapping you
around the place anyway they like to, you inferior retarded serb peasant!
LOL
He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!
Poor sexual cripple! LOL
Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!
LOL Poor sexual cripple!
What is Chrissie's comment?
LOL Poor traumatized pwned idiot!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-06-16 16:25:55 UTC
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:13:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!
Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!
You are so obsessed with ani.

2018-06-16 17:56:14 UTC
That's because she's SO gay! ;-)
2018-06-17 11:18:56 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:25:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:13:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You'll watch ANI, asshole.
He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!
Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!
You are so obsessed with ani.
Michael
You are so *devoted* to zsuckling jew ani/recti.

2018-06-17 15:17:26 UTC
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 09:25:55 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 04:13:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
You'll watch ANI, asshole.
We still watch vulva.

He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!
Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!
You are so obsessed with ani.
Michael
You are so *devoted* to zsuckling jew ani/recti.
Wrong!

2018-06-18 12:38:04 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 08:17:26 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
You'll watch ANI, asshole.
We still watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Wrong, mong. You'll watch ANI asshole!
He is powerless to stop us!
Michael
NOBODY can stop you two guardian fairies zsuckling jew ani, mong!
Not even a CROWBAR can separate you two GBLTPQs from jew ani!
You are so obsessed with ani.
Michael
You are so *devoted* to zsuckling jew ani/recti.
Wrong!
Michael
Far FROM it, mong!

2018-06-18 19:19:06 UTC
On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 05:38:04 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We still watch vulva.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Wrong, mong. You'll watch ANI asshole!
WE will watch sweet vulvas! YOU will watch dirty male assholes, you
goose-stepping little felcher!
Wrong!
Michael
Far FROM it, mong!
BULLSHIT!
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no
woman. You can't have sex."
MID: <h6W8t.368009$***@newsfe03.iad>
The Peeler
2018-06-17 18:36:50 UTC
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:18:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
You'll watch ANI, asshole.
That's what YOU keep doing, you goose-stepping little felcher!
You are so obsessed with ani.
Michael
You are so *devoted* to zsuckling jew ani/recti.
And you HAD to run along and prove the very point he just made! Just HOW
retarded are you, retarded dreckserb? LOL