Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
2018-02-26 17:34:46 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids-by-kids/

Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS

Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy theatlantic.com)
The advocates of disarming the American people have always used emotional
“arguments” to pass legislation, before calm and rational discussion can
take place. They do so for two reasons: emotions subvert honest discussion
and honest discussion is the enemy. Whenever there’s a fact-based discussion
on the merits, Second Amendment supporters win. How low can their opponents
go? . . .

Their now-standard ploy (so common it has become a joke): “Do it for the
children!” The antis use this for every possible policy prescription. It’s
their standard call and it’s become meaningless. At this point, any anti-gun
rights law or regulation is “for the children.”

But what that argument needs is . . . children.

In the wake of the Parkland High School spree killing, gun control advocates
are trying a new tactic. Instead of having adults push for childish
policies, they are having children push for childish policies.

The children are sincere. But they are children, ignorant of the debate,
arguing from emotion, being used by political operatives. From mlive.com:

ANN ARBOR, MI – High school students have taken charge of the national
conversation on gun control and school safety in the past week, and now Ann
Arbor Public Schools officials are looking for ways to support local
students in continuing that work.

Students at Ann Arbor’s five high schools participated in a walkout the
afternoon of Wednesday, Feb. 21 – joining students across the country in
commemorating the one-week anniversary of the mass shooting at Marjory
Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, which left 17 people
dead.

“After the other mass shootings, we didn’t have survivors of the incident
come forth and take political action like we have now,” said Board Vice
President Susan Baskett.

Trustee Jessica Kelly said this feels like a “tipping point,” and she asked
for ideas on how the school district could amplify the voices of students,
teachers and parents on issues related to school safety and gun control.

Susan Baskett must have missed Gabby Giffords campaign, or the Brady
campaign or the efforts using Virginia Tech survivor Colin Goddard by the
Brady Campaign.

The media enabled only certain survivors to come forth and take political
action. Survivors that do not agree with the dominant media’s talking points
and agenda are not given a platform. From dailymail.co.uk:

Haab said was planning to ask about school safety, and the possibility of
using veterans as armed security guards in schools, but the questions were
rejected by CNN.

After allegedly being told he had to ask a scripted question, Haab decided
not to attend the town hall.

CNN denies the assertion. But another father of a Stoneman Douglas High
School student accused CNN of seeking out survivors who wanted to talk about
gun control. From dailycaller.com:

“I actually spoke to a CNN producer on Thursday, the day after the shooting,
and the producer insinuated to me that they were looking for people who were
willing to espouse a certain narrative, which was taking the tragedy and
turning it into a policy debate,” Klein claimed. “And I read that as being a
gun control debate.”

CNN’s support for restrictions on gun ownership and is apparent to anyone
who watches the channel. CNN anchor Don Lemon is not shy about his views.
From newsweek.com:

“Anyone with any sense knows that this is the one common denominator that
America has, the sickness that we have, is having this much access to guns.
Especially this much access,” Lemon said. “Don’t tell me it’s not time to
talk about it. You talk to those people down in Florida who lost their loved
ones, they’ll tell you it’s time to talk about it.”

In another segment, Lemon said that the right time to talk about gun control
was, in fact, “weeks, months, years or decades ago.”

Lemon consistently implies that extreme restrictions on gun ownership would
solve mass murder in the United States, even though such restrictions have
not done so in other countries.

CNN’s gave a platform to far left commentator, Van Jones. He calls the
effort a children’s crusade. He writes:

Let the children come. Let them lead. Let them create the future they
demand. Let us help them every step of the way. And let us live in the world
they create.

For decades, the United States has had voluminous “conversations” about gun
control. As a result, the right to keep and bear arms has been restricted
and, in some places, removed.

The Internet has changed the game: the public now has instant access to
unfiltered facts and educated, informed opinion. So the antis are resorting
to the rhetorical equivalent of throwing a tantrum about firearms freedom,
and encouraging Americans to do the same. It is as if they read Orwell’s
dystopian novel, 1984, and are using it as a playbook. “Ignorance is
Strength.”

©2018 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice
and link are included. Gun Watch

Ads by Revcontent
Trending Now

2018-02-27 13:59:05 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:34:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids-by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
2018-02-27 17:53:02 UTC
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:34:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids->>by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy
theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?
Mangina, it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids-by-kids/#comment-3856501

Children are no more “leading” this despicable charade than Hitler Youth
were leading the farcical defense of Berlin. These children are nothing more
than cannon fodder for the anti-gun cult.

2018-02-28 14:29:19 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:53:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:34:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids->>by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy
theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?
Mangina, it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Dreckgook, it got, EVERYTHING to do with being jewish...they are at
the FOREFRONT of the anti-gun movement. Ironically, all the Izzies in
'Israeel' seem to have guns to protect their illegal occupation of
Palestine.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, asshole...are you
TOTALLY incapable of putting together a comment of your OWN?

2018-02-28 16:32:34 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:53:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:34:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for->>>>kids->>by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy
theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?
Mangina, it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Dreckgook, it got, EVERYTHING to do with being jewish...they are at
the FOREFRONT of the anti-gun movement. Ironically, all the Izzies in
'Israeel' seem to have guns to protect their illegal occupation of
Palestine.
Nithing, Israelis are not illegally occupying Palestine.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, asshole...are you
TOTALLY incapable of putting together a comment of your OWN?
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.

http://connect.cleveland.com/user/mejercit%40hotmail.com/index.html

http://disqus.com/by/michaelejercito/

M***@thruhikinggear.com
Thanks for sharing those links. You are very smart.
2018-02-28 20:56:48 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:22:33 -0800 (PST), jewlover kiking queer
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
[...]
Michael
Thanks for sharing those links. You are very smart.
Thanks for sucking Ejershito's scrawny gook rectum. You are very
ainlungual.

2018-02-28 21:03:48 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 12:56:48 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.
http://connect.cleveland.com/user/mejercit%40hotmail.com/index.html
http://disqus.com/by/michaelejercito/
Michael
Thanks for sharing those links. You are very smart.
Thanks for sucking Ejershito's scrawny gook rectum. You are very
ainlungual.
AGAIN with the rectums, you abnormal housebound anal cripple? <BG>
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-01 16:52:30 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.
http://connect.cleveland.com/user/mejercit%40hotmail.com/index.html
http://disqus.com/by/michaelejercito/
Michael
Thanks for sharing those links. You are very smart.
Thanks for sucking Ejershito's scrawny gook rectum. You are very
ainlungual.
AGAIN with the rectums, you abnormal housebound anal cripple? <BG>
As that hiking gear fellow wrote, he takes refuge in the anus.

2018-03-01 19:32:53 UTC
Like a true piece of shit, she feels most comfortable in an anus! LOL
The Jews
2018-03-01 00:30:29 UTC
[...]
Of course, compared to someone like, oh, say, Gordon Radovich aka "Ron
Jacobsen,", a lug wrench seems very smart.

A lug wrench, in fact, seems like a combination rocket scientist /
brain surgeon in comparison.

When you compare Mr. Ejercito with Gordon, the difference increases in
Mr. Ejercito's favor by about one hundred orders of magnitude.

If poor Gordon would just lay off the glue-huffing for a few days, we
feel sure his mind would clear to the point where we might even
compare him to a vegetable. But the chances of that happening are
very, very slim.

Suffice to say, EVERYONE will have fun kicking Gordon around usenet
until he suffers his inevitable stroke and becomes even more of a
waste of skin than he has been up to this point.

If that's even possible.

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-01 15:44:40 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:32:34 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 09:34:46 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for->>>>kids->>by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy
theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?
Mangina, it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Dreckgook, it got, EVERYTHING to do with being jewish...they are at
the FOREFRONT of the anti-gun movement. Ironically, all the Izzies in
'Israeel' seem to have guns to protect their illegal occupation of
Palestine.
Nithing, Israelis are not illegally occupying Palestine.
Dreckgook, 'Israeeli' jews have been illegally occupying Palestine
since 1948!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, asshole...are you
TOTALLY incapable of putting together a comment of your OWN?
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.
No, you are perfectly INCAPABLE of ANY original thought...just like
every OTHER slant-eyed Oriental mongoloid!

2018-03-01 19:33:30 UTC
On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:44:40 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, Israelis are not illegally occupying Palestine.
Dreckgook, 'Israeeli' jews have been illegally occupying Palestine
since 1948!
They haven't, retarded dreckserb!
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.
No, you are perfectly INCAPABLE of ANY original thought...just like
every OTHER slant-eyed Oriental mongoloid!
Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps slapping you around with the
originality of his thought in his inimitable manner!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
2018-03-05 15:34:24 UTC
On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 07:44:40 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, Israelis are not illegally occupying Palestine.
Dreckgook, 'Israeeli' jews have been illegally occupying Palestine
since 1948!
They haven't, retarded dreckserb!
They live in Israel/
I am perfectly capable of making my own comments.
No, you are perfectly INCAPABLE of ANY original thought...just like
every OTHER slant-eyed Oriental mongoloid!
Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps slapping you around with the
originality of his thought in his inimitable manner!
You got that right!

2018-03-06 06:28:26 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 07:34:24 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!
Michael
One of your six standard inanities, dreckgook! A typical Oriental
mong "me too"!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew ailiash)

2018-03-06 15:36:15 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

Nothing left!

Show some O R I G I N A L I T Y, Gordon! Come on!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-06 17:26:21 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 07:34:24 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

You got that right!
Michael
One of your six standard inanities, dreckgook! A typical Oriental
mong "me too"!
Your inanity is writing about the anus.

2018-03-07 07:44:42 UTC
On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 09:26:21 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Pray to jew g-d haShit instead, asshole!
You got that right!
Michael
One of your six standard inanities, dreckgook! A typical Oriental
mong "me too"!
Your inanity is writing about the anus.
Michael
YOUR inanity is praying to jew g-d haShit and zsucking jew ani/recti,
mong!

2018-03-07 19:17:17 UTC
On Tue, 06 Mar 2018 23:44:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing, every time you pray to him! LOL
Your inanity is writing about the anus.
Michael
YOUR inanity is praying to jew g-d haShit and zsucking jew ani/recti,
mong!
He prays to no God named "haShit" and he sucks no "jew ani/recti",
Retardovic! But your "life" certainly revolves around shit and "ani/recti",
shit and anuses being your true gods!
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"

2018-03-09 13:38:27 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 08:51:56 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You're EXEMPT asshole. Pray to jew g-d haShit instead!

HAY, got any subhuman vulva pics to share? Such as Serena Willums'
vulva?

2018-03-09 20:56:24 UTC
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 05:38:27 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
We watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Michael
You're EXEMPT asshole. Pray to jew g-d haShit instead!
HE doesn't come across as being "exempt"! YOU most certainly do, you
hilarious housebound sexual cripple!
Pray to jew g-d haShit instead!
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
HAY, got any subhuman vulva pics to share? Such as Serena Willums'
vulva?
You are PROJECTING, dumb anal Razovic! The only one with a subhuman "vulva"
here is YOU, you flaming fag!
2018-03-06 17:32:59 UTC
On Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:28:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Dreckserb, your master Michael keeps slapping you around with the
originality of his thought in his inimitable manner!
You got that right!
Michael
One of your six standard inanities, dreckgook! A typical Oriental
mong "me too"!
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO
2018-03-02 18:50:02 UTC
LOL!
The Peeler
2018-02-28 18:16:15 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2018 06:29:19 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, it has nothing to do with being Jewish.
Dreckgook, it got, EVERYTHING to do with being jewish...they are at
the FOREFRONT of the anti-gun movement.
Jews are usually at the FOREFRONT of EVERYTHING, hysterical psycho!
Especially in arts and sciences! Has to do with their smarts!
Ironically, all the Izzies in 'Israeel' seem to have guns to protect their
illegal occupation of Palestine.
Israel is surrounded by a bunch of terrorists that would like to annihilate
the only functioning democracy in the region!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his comment and greek you, asshole...are you
TOTALLY incapable of putting together a comment of your OWN?
Instead, your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...VERY hard, EVERY day! LOL
bosodeniro about The Rectum:
"the tard Nemo Rectum Revd comes up for air out of his urinal, we piss on
him, he thanks us, and waits his turn again"
MID: <2356d5a6-b084-4baa-b8b8-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-02-27 18:02:10 UTC
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 05:59:05 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/dean-weingarten/civilian-disarmament-agitprop-for-kids-by-kids/
Civilian Disarmament Agitprop for Kids, By Kids
BY DEAN WEINGARTEN |FEB 24, 2018 |53 COMMENTS
Children at CNN Town Hall Meeting on gun control (courtesy theatlantic.com)
Yes, folks, it's jews trying to undermine their host country AGAIN!
For vhy in 'Israeel' this they don't try?
Nope, Razovic, it's you ridiculous serb cunt making a total ass of yourself
in public again ...your ONE and ONLY "talent"! LOL
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
Gordon?"