More Jew Bullshitting (As Usual)
2019-07-10 03:31:41 UTC
Netanyahu Threatens Iran With Israeli Warplanes...

https://www.rt.com/news/463766-israel-planes-reach-iran/

Blackadder posted here on RT...

Rather returning at all. Modern fighters do not have the range to fly to
Iran from Israel and back. Israel does not have the refueling tankers,
as far as I know, and even if they had, getting one of those shot down
would be a very easy thing for Iran to do.
The Peeler
2019-07-10 07:53:06 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:31:41 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
P-Dub
2019-07-10 13:14:48 UTC
Netanyahu Threatens Iran With Israeli Warplanes...
https://www.rt.com/news/463766-israel-planes-reach-iran/
Blackadder posted here on RT...
Rather returning at all. Modern fighters do not have the range to fly to
Iran from Israel and back. Israel does not have the refueling tankers,
as far as I know, and even if they had, getting one of those shot down
would be a very easy thing for Iran to do.
Carolina Reb's daily ritual.

1. Wake up.
2. Hate Jews. Post hate diatribes.
3. Look at wall. Visit white supremacist websites. Hate Jews more. Post more hate diatribes utilizing cut and paste.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 10 more times.
5. Eat shit.
6. Admit to self that Jews are better than him.
2019-07-10 17:05:35 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
Netanyahu Threatens Iran With Israeli Warplanes...
https://www.rt.com/news/463766-israel-planes-reach-iran/
Blackadder posted here on RT...
Rather returning at all. Modern fighters do not have the range to fly to
Iran from Israel and back. Israel does not have the refueling tankers,
as far as I know, and even if they had, getting one of those shot down
would be a very easy thing for Iran to do.
Carolina Reb's daily ritual.
1. Wake up.
2. Hate Jews. Post hate diatribes.
3. Look at wall. Visit white supremacist websites. Hate Jews more. Post more hate diatribes utilizing cut and paste.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 10 more times.
5. Eat shit.
6. Admit to self that Jews are better than him.
I will go with 1,2,3 and & 7. The others you can stick
up your Christian ass.
The Peeler
2019-07-10 18:06:32 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:05:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.