Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
2018-05-25 11:46:31 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they-are-quote-of-the-day

Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS

courtesy startribune.com

“The Democrats are way overplaying their hand. If you think you’re going to
run on gun control and win in this country, you’re out of your mind.” –
Political Media Inc. president Larry Ward in Gun control support fades three
months after Florida massacre: Reuters/Ipsos poll [via reuters.com]

2018-05-26 12:44:49 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they-are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!

2018-05-26 15:53:06 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 05:44:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they-are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Same serb asshole ...her "life" (if one can call that spastic thing she
keeps suffering from a "life" at all) has dismissed HER already LONG TIME
AGO!

2018-05-26 15:57:17 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they->>are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they-are-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3978625

More leaches!!!

2018-05-27 12:58:52 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 08:57:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 25 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they->>are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane/plagiarised comments, and greek you
mong!

You obviously can't even come up with an inane/plagiarised comment of
your own, you braindead Oriental monkey!

2018-05-27 13:59:38 UTC
On Sat, 26 May 2018 08:57:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 25 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who->>>>they->>are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane/plagiarised comments, and greek you
mong!
Nithing, Chris has always outwitted and dominated you.
You obviously can't even come up with an inane/plagiarised comment of
your own, you braindead Oriental monkey!
Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who-they-are-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3979150

Just like how being for Jim Crow worked terrifyingly well in Democratic
strongholds half a century ago.

It is as if the Dems have a track record of opposing civil rights…

2018-05-28 12:40:17 UTC
On Sun, 27 May 2018 06:59:38 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Sat, 26 May 2018 08:57:17 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Fri, 25 May 2018 04:46:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/05/daniel-zimmerman/dems-just-cant-help-it-its-who->>>>they->>are-quote-of-the-day
Dems Just Can’t Help It, It’s Who They Are – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |MAY 24, 2018 |70 COMMENTS
Same jew asshole...opinion DISMISSED!
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane/plagiarised comments, and greek you
mong!
Nithing, Chris has always outwitted and dominated you.
Dreckgook, Chrissie is incapable of wit and I kicked his nigger ass
off this group YEARS ago...he never showed his flat nosed face here
again!
You obviously can't even come up with an inane/plagiarised comment of
your own, you braindead Oriental monkey!
Here is my comment.
QED.

2018-05-28 20:21:23 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2018 05:40:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, Chris has always outwitted and dominated you.
Dreckgook, Chrissie is incapable of wit and I kicked his nigger ass
off this group YEARS ago...he never showed his flat nosed face here
again!
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
Here is my comment.
QED.
...your congenital idiocy, that is!

2018-06-01 11:01:05 UTC
On Mon, 28 May 2018 05:40:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, Chris has always outwitted and dominated you.
Dreckgook, Chrissie is incapable of wit and I kicked his nigger ass
off this group YEARS ago...he never showed his flat nosed face here
again!
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
He sure does, and still grimaces at the memories!

Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.

2018-06-01 15:46:06 UTC
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
He sure does, and still grimaces at the memories!
Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.
Michael
Thanks! And the same to you! May we have as much fun in June slapping the
hysterical cunt around as we had in April ...and all the months and years
before! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-06-05 10:56:19 UTC
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
He sure does, and still grimaces at the memories!
Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.
Michael
Thanks!
You are welcome.
Post by The Peeler
And the same to you! May we have as much fun in June slapping the
hysterical cunt around as we had in April ...and all the months and years
before! LOL
He keeps coming back for more abuse.

As someone noted already quite some time ago: she's a glutton for abuse! LOL
2018-06-06 12:07:14 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 03:56:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are welcome.
You are inane. When are you two GBLTP guardian fairies getting
'married'?
Post by Michael Ejercito
He keeps coming back for more abuse.
Michael
You are the most abused subhuman on Usenet, mong. Are you REALLY too
stupid to see that???

2018-06-06 16:54:14 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:07:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
He sure does, and still grimaces at the memories!
Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.
Michael
Thanks!
You are welcome.
You are inane.
There is nothing inane about your master. There is EVERYTHING inane about
you and your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all).
When are you two GBLTP guardian fairies getting
'married'?
Sorry, gay dreckserb, none of us is gay like you!
And the same to you! May we have as much fun in June slapping the
hysterical cunt around as we had in April ...and all the months and years
before! LOL
He keeps coming back for more abuse.
Michael
You are the most abused subhuman on Usenet, mong.
Your master is neither abused nor subhuman. YOU are BOTH, slave!
Are you REALLY too stupid to see that???
WE ask YOU that question, you dumb masochistic serbian cunt!
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
2018-06-02 12:24:48 UTC
On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 04:01:05 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.
Michael
LOLOK! Gook inanity at its best!

Happy new half hour, asshole!

BTW the superseded jew g-d haShit never HAD a trinity, you ignorant
slant eyed mong! May the jew diarrhoea from his fat jew rectum be all
over your slimy gook tongue.

2018-06-02 17:54:39 UTC
On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 05:24:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You NEVER kicked ANYONE's ass in any group, psycho! LOL But you STILL get
hissy fits whenever the names of those get mentioned that knew how to beat
the shit out of you! Remember Susan Cohen, your harsh mistress? LOL
He sure does, and still grimaces at the memories!
Happy New Month! May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son,
and HaShem the Holy Ghost be with you.
Michael
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Gook inanity at its best!
Psychopathic projection at its worst!
Happy new half hour, asshole!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
BTW the superseded jew g-d haShit never HAD a trinity, you ignorant
slant eyed mong!
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
May the jew diarrhoea from his fat jew rectum be all
over your slimy gook tongue.
Sexually crippled dreckserb Razovic can't hide again how sexually crippled
she is! LOL

2018-06-06 10:49:39 UTC
[...]
That is right.

Baruch HaShem.

God is great!

2018-06-07 12:15:59 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 03:49:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is right.
That is inane. A *new* inanity!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Baruch HaShem.
Barack HaSsein.
Post by Michael Ejercito
God is great!
Allahu akbar!

2018-06-07 16:54:44 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:15:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
Watch, it anus!
WE watch YOU poor asshole making a total ass of yourself, day after day! LOL
That is right.
That is inane. A *new* inanity!
YOU and your "life" are inane! Stop projecting, poor retard!
Baruch HaShem.
Barack HaSsein.
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
God is great!
Allahu akbar!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
2018-06-08 10:45:44 UTC
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 03:49:39 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

2018-05-27 19:46:22 UTC
On Sun, 27 May 2018 05:58:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie, greek his inane/plagiarised comments, and greek you
mong!
Instead, your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!
You obviously can't even come up with an inane/plagiarised comment of
your own, you braindead Oriental monkey!
Your master keeps slapping you around with his original comments time and
again, making you screech hysterically all day long! It's PURE FUN to watch!
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-05-26 19:09:14 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.