a good quote by 'lenin'
Add Reply
Ofay
2018-11-30 12:50:40 UTC
a lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Ofay
2018-11-30 12:51:41 UTC
the lie is not the truth in regards to the holocaust. the lie is to get people thinking that israel is not an apartheid state.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 14:29:25 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:51:41 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum having his coming out on these groups as
"Slutty Ho' from Manilla":
MID: <6ea0a18c-2acb-424a-9fdf-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
P-Dub
2018-11-30 19:36:06 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Ofay
a lie told often enough becomes the truth.
the lie is not the truth in regards to the holocaust. the lie is to get people thinking that israel is not an apartheid state.
You say all this - and continue to be a baldface liar.

What's scary is - you probably believe this shit that you put out.
Ofay
and what are my lies?
The Peeler
2018-12-01 09:23:34 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:29:56 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting gay nazi scum? Sucking up to the
other gay nazi trolls infesting this group?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-30 14:28:22 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:50:40 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.