** Again exposing "Grik" fake-nymshifter (aka KK et al) being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 02/05/20
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 12:38:28 UTC
"How to recognize a jew"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
Far from it.
Actually, it does;
Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.
Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/EoKaCx_2mXs/VcuxKvTeAQAJ
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D
(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M
(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM
(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM
(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ
... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ
Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ
<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ
+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1
John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 18:05:33 UTC
Andrew == Greek
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Juhani, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Grikkbassturddo®™
He's having another voddkkaa!
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:36:13 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:51:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikkbassturddo®™", farted
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
He's having another voddkkaa!
Are you, pedo? <BG>
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-05 18:19:01 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
I am not surprised that he blasphemes the Blood of the Son of HaShem.

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 18:37:12 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
All who are hangry (aka http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry) are in danger of
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.

In the interim, I am instead simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

2020-02-06 02:31:56 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/EoKaCx_2mXs/VcuxKvTeAQAJ
Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.
I am not surprised that he blasphemes the Blood of the Son of HaShem.
All who are hangry (aka http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry) are in danger of
blaspheming against (Mark 3:29) the Holy Spirit.
Indeed.
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
In the interim, I am instead simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry.

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-06 03:45:59 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
In the interim, I am instead simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry.
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Grikkbassturddo®™
Laos is full of gooks like you, gook!
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:37:31 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:56:17 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Laus DEO !
Laos is full of gooks like you, gook!
Nobody is as full of shit as you, psychopath!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Grikkbassturddo®™
How are YOU, quack?
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:38:37 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:52:11 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikkbassturddo®™", farted
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
How are YOU, quack?
Better and better off than you, idiot!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 20:54:40 UTC
* (Grik) 02/05/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 21:10:18 UTC
** (Grik) 02/05/20 After exposing eternally condemned "Grikk"
fake-nymshifter (aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, NEMO, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-02-05 23:21:37 UTC
** (Grik) 02/05/20 After exposing eternally condemned "Grikk"
fake-nymshifter (aka KK et al) being ever more cursed by GOD ...

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Peeler, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Grikkbassturddo®™
2020-02-06 12:55:25 UTC
On Wed, 05 Feb 2020 18:21:37 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Peeler, also have a
healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
He's waiting to peel your foreskin (if any) and get greeked by YOU,
mong!
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:39:36 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:55:25 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
He's waiting to peel your foreskin (if any) and get greeked by YOU,
mong!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Grikkbassturddo®™
Never mind that, shitskin...how are YOU?
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:40:46 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:54:21 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
So how are you ?
Never mind that, shitskin...how are YOU?
He's having fun with you, just like EVERYONE else, psychopathic Razovic! LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Grikkbassturddo®™
2020-02-06 12:53:42 UTC

It's yellow, gook..just like in Laos!

Laos Deo!
The Peeler
2020-02-06 14:42:21 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:53:42 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
LIE.
Stop projecting, you pathological notorious LIAR!
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
It's yellow, gook..just like in Laos!
NOBODY's face is "yellow", retarded psychopath!
Post by Grikkbassturddo®™
Laos Deo!
<BG> Poor psychopathic idiot!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Grikkbassturdder®™
2020-02-07 13:39:59 UTC
On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 08:40:06 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, NOT MD/PhD"
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
* (Grik) 02/06/20 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement yet another gook infected
with the coronavirus!
The Peeler
2020-02-07 13:42:59 UTC
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 05:39:59 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikkbassturdder®™", farted
Post by Grikkbassturdder®™
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement yet another gook infected
with the coronavirus!
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement yet more of our resident
psychopath's hallucinations! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-11 17:32:28 UTC
Post by Grikkbassturdder®™
Behold in slant-eyed wonder and amazement yet another gook infected
with the coronavirus!
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement yet more of our resident
psychopath's hallucinations! LOL
The mangina has a terminal case of Judenhass.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD