HUH? HAY! jews and shexual asshault allegations (i.e. shexual asshaults)...how MAD (or PROUD???) that musht make jew pedophile BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)..
2018-05-12 19:19:03 UTC

HAY!

SHEEMSH, about a new one, every day we hear!

WHO was, the latesht one? Tom Brokawsky!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-05-12 19:22:55 UTC
A sick, cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Peeler
2018-05-12 20:08:24 UTC
Something REALLY seems to be bugging that psychotic bitch today! Must be her
HAY!
SHEEMSH, about a new one, every day we hear!
WHO was, the latesht one? Tom Brokawsky!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so MISERABLE? LOL
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself: