Find Casual Hookup, Looking One Night Stand, Dating for Sex
Add Reply
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 07:30:12 UTC
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.

JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:01:36 UTC
I am an older woman seeking love. I am intelligent, caring, outgoing, fun, and loving. I love to go out dance. I am looking for serious. I can be reach 203-293-3540.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:02:50 UTC
My Name Brenda ..I take my search on this site very seriously. I only want to fall in love once in my life, with one wonderful man and build strong relationships with him and only him. On the dating sites I am looking for a man who will always appreciate my personality. I want him to be wise, openhearted and kind. In my opinion a man is a leader in every relationship. My dream is to become his second half and never make him sad. That is how I see my future life and I am not scared of a real meeting if we find things in common with you.Text Me (925) 385-6537
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:04:38 UTC
23 year old single mother of one sick of the dating game looking for someone understanding and outgoing to settle down with and begin a life . NO judgement just honesty . and we will see where it goes
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:06:23 UTC
'm Andrea ...i'm a single lady looking for a man thats ready for long term relationship someone who is ready to ride or die with me ...i have been single since last year and now i'm tired of living a lonely life i want someone responsible and caring who's ready for something serious .....any interesting man should send me an email
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:08:13 UTC
what happened to all the generous men at who can handle a curvy kinky girl if your intrested text me (775)499-6757 and we can talk.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:09:48 UTC
I'm Stella 29yrs...i live here in new york,ny.I'm new on here.A friend suggest this to me..I hope i meet the right man on here ?.I'm looking for the right man I'm a funny, sensual, hopeless romantic, motivated, good head on my shoulders I have a big heart. I'm pretty open minded, and love to laugh.I want a real relationship cus have heard a lot about crag list. I don't have time or the patience for playing games. I'm looking for a real man. I'm pretty open to who you are. I'm not a girl to judge, because honestly it's what's on the inside that counts. I'm just ready to have that right man in my life please put your email to the subject line so I can quickly delete all the spam and bots that are sure to show up in my email. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:12:03 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I’ve been blessed to have had some amazing experiences in my life and feel that it's in great part due to my willingness to go the direction that the Universe opens before me. It can be scary, but I think life is better when I'm willing to take a leap and try something new. I'm also an advocate of lifelong learning and try to learn lessons from both good and bad experiences.

I'm looking for a man who is smart (intelligence is sexy), happy, funny, open-minded & passionate. I want to hold your hand and lean into you while we walk on the beach. I want someone that I can share my hopes and dreams with and who will share his with me. I'm looking for a partner to laugh with, to cry with, and most importantly to love with. I'm looking for a monogamous relationship; not looking for a 'player'.

The real trick is to meet someone who can carry a serious conversation but also be capable of being silly in the right moments.. So believe me, when you would discover my universe, you won't have any desire to look for someone else.. Do you agree with me? i'd be so glad if you can texts me on my cell phone # 803 828 2997 , Jane Cares.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:13:34 UTC
I am a woman for romantic relationships! Here on this dating site I am looking for my soul mate. I am a sincere, patient, quite, joyful, affectionate and kind person. I am a rather romantic person. I like communicating and enjoy spending my time with my friends. I hate when people lie and cheat on each other. I am not selfish and I always care about my friends and relatives. I am quite mature in spite of my age. I live alone, separately from my parents. My heart is not empty. It is full of emotions and feelings. It is difficult for me to refuse when somebody asks me for help. I have many activities in my life. I like to dance and go to fitness. I like being outdoors. Also I enjoy walking by the seaside. Cooking is also one of my favourite hobbies. I like to make up something new.
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:16:02 UTC
hi, my name is Marie as you can see from my profile I am intelligent, creative, curious and well-educated. I have a good sense of humour, love a good laugh and radiate positive energy. I think I am a very communicative young lady. I like being friendly to people I deal with and when they do the same towards me.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046.....i want to let you know that,I'm a serious girl who decided to change my life and find a man who will give my heart, all of myself, to link my life with him. I believe that this site will help me in this search. I think that I can find a man who will love me sincerely, not only my outer world but also my inner world. I am an honest and open girl, ready for a serious relationship and creating a marriage. I really want a real, strong and friendly family. I'm tired of deceit and loneliness, so I decided to radically change my life. I know that I will succeed. If you are looking for a serious relationship, I'm waiting for your letter.You can text me on my cell number......9363031046...or email me on ***@gmx.com
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:17:29 UTC
27 Year old single Black F from maryland (Rockville Area) Light Brown Skin, '5 '3, I'm Friendly i live alone no children what i am looking for is Love, Respect, friendship. and i'm looking for kindness and respect in a man not rudeness someone who works very hard and knows how to treat women with respect, i am also looking for an interracial relationship, i work i like to have fun and see where that goes if you want to know more about me message me on kik (beautifullife90)the age range is 20-29 only
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:18:52 UTC
I would love to meet a soul partner who is caring loving and honesty , I have learnt a lot from my work past relationship and I don't want t get hurt anymore but have the best and forever husband ..I would love to talk not about myself and I can be reach on four eight zero four four two eight five four three...Betty Rois..4804428543
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:20:10 UTC
My name is Tawi. I work at home babysat. I need someone to talk to and to go out with. I want to make love last. Are you the one? U can call me 319-260-1211.
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:25:13 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I’m easy to communicate and to get along with as well as positive, kind and very soft. I am a girl who is full of joy, energy, sympathy, tenderness and passion for life. Most of all I appreciate decency, benevolent and frank people. I stay active. I am just very curious and energetic.

TEXT only real person (Pm) +1(832) 408-1364
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:27:08 UTC
it's what I want out of life. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. i don't want to hurt any man and i don't want any man to hurt me that is why i have free my heart to fall in love with you , so that i will not make a mistake. i need a man who is very caring , a responsible man that know the value of a woman in a life of a man. and for this to happen Bellabellni1982 at gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:28:35 UTC
I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you'll fall into sadness, this would not do.Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. I am single. love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such. I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle What am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh. I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good, and the sorrows half as bad!
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:29:52 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
Hi, my name is Sandra, are you looking for romance, friendship and companionship like me. Because I sure don’t want to continue to be alone. I want to hold your hand leaving loving messages for you, massage your shoulder’s, give you that unexpected kiss, just flirt with you, romance you. I am in affectionate person. I am enjoy, quiet-time curled up in your arms watching movies on TV, holding hands as take a leisurely walk. I want to spend Time together doing things together. I am 58 my height is 5‘9“ I am average weight and physically fit. My eyes are hazel, my hair is auburn and my race is mixed.
I am a very warm,kind,loving helpful and compassionate person that is open minded organized and has a strong sense of duty. I’m a dependable and disciplined person. I’m not a social butterfly but I love to be cheerful and smile. I prefer solo or small groups I’m a positive person and I like to see the good in people. I’m looking for a long stable relationship with a man who loves and wants to be my hero. Do you want to be my hero and save me from a lonely heart? if so,send me a picture of yourself and I will send you a picture of me back then,if you would like to schedule a date with me just let me know?
Yours truly
Sandra
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:31:31 UTC
Hello I'm Jessica my name looking for a honest man I will spend the rest of my life with.. you can text me +1 361-524-2983.... for a better conversation.. you can also add me on google hangout .. ***@gmail.com.. I'm not here for game life is too short to be too lonely that's why I decided to give the dating site a try...
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:32:47 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I'm in my late 40's looking for a man that will love me, care for me and is interested in dating.

I'm looking for someone in his late 40's and above 50's that is single, employed . Send a pic and some info about yourself and I'll get back to you.

If this ad is up I'm still looking.
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:34:04 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Finding girls nearby, great. Those looking for a one time explore. If you’re looking for a one night stand perhaps something more than that, no strings attached, women dating they are singles or married want get laid tonight, or more time want a real sex partner, even though can’t hookup with someone casual nearby area online.
JOIN: http://www.singlescasualdate.com/registration.html
I am seeking a man for my sister. She is a beautiful, independent, smart, and stable 30 something woman. She has no trouble finding her own man, but her picker is off. She has no idea that I am interviewing candidates to set her up with, but I doubt she will be upset if she ends up finding Mr. Right.
My sister is not shallow, but I see how she responds to other people. Please do not judge her by my list of needed qualifications.
Looking for a mature MAN who is 5'8" or taller. He needs to be financially stable (this does not mean rich, just able to pay his own bills=stable). A man that is able to enjoy time spent out and at home (if you only want to party or only want to sit at home, please do not reply to ad). He MUST love God. That is a big qualification. Please, no perverts. If you are interested in taking the next step in life and growing old with someone, please send me an email with a picture and some details about yourself.
Preferably local to Houston area
Email- ***@yahoo.com
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:36:22 UTC
Im a nice blonde lady looking for a nice professional man for example in the military looking for a real relationship honest no games single a must must like old fashioned girl into flowers teddy bears cutness kindness hugs if your white skin tall dark hair 35_45 text me your photo 928_446_4506
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:37:17 UTC
Ok so I figure if I dont put it out there I will never know if the opportunity will arise. I am a loving hopeless romantic that believes one day my final love will come into my life. In the mean time, if I dont reach out I will never find what I want. I am stuck here in the northeast. I have made bad choices that have restricted to what I can do on my own. I have learned from them and I refuse to let them bring me down. I am a hard worker and will offer my knowledge and hard work of many things for maybe a situation to get me back on my feet. I guess you can say I am a "jack of all trades" and willing to strive and work hard to get where I want to go. By NO means anything sexual is being applied here so if thats where your mind is going , go to the next post please. I would love to relocate to sw florida (naples, fort myers) but can not afford to do it. I can do just about anything around the house that is needed. I would immediatly get gainful employment. I just need that one other leg to help me. I have no family other than my 2 children who are out on their own and successful members of our society. If something would come out of this that would be great. I am honest carefree and not looking for a sugardaddy I just need help to get to the one big step to get me out of a place that keeps me stuck. Ok so I put it out there lets see where it gets me.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:38:27 UTC
Interested in meeting a quality gentleman, Christian Gentleman, adventurous, love to travel, financially secure,

I am adventurous, spontaneous, love spending quality time with my mate, love to do volunteer work, love upscale dining,

travel, sports, all music. Please respond with a direct phone number. Have a Happy New Year

shelia
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:39:41 UTC
Hi and thanks for taking the time to look at this. I'm a single 54 year old woman looking for friendship and fun. My hobbies include gardening, reading, cooking and spending quality time with my friends. I am looking to find a man's man, someone who knows where they're going in life and what their wants and needs are. Someone that's realistic, caring, and is in control of their life. I'm not into drugs or drink so if you are good luck in your search, I'm not your girl. I'm a professional home owner have three dogs and stay pretty busy but I am looking and wanting someone special in my life I've been single for about 8 years now and it's time to move on to the next chapter. You must be working, well stablished and the true gentleman.
I'm not into games and I won't participate. Again thanks for looking at this and I hope you have a great day
s***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:41:41 UTC
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:52:29 UTC
I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God fearing woman, with good morals and values. and have got sense of humor, love kids a lot and have lot of respect for men I do not cheat or play gamesI enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving, caring, honest, kind, sincere, and above all a God fearing woman, with good morals and values. and have got sense of humor, love kids a lot and have lot of respect for men I do not cheat or play games. i am looking for a responsible and reliable man from the range of 34yrs old above.
f***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:54:29 UTC
a***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:55:50 UTC
Well let me tell you about myself,I am Hellen by name 32 years old,I lives in Claremont New Hampshire i am a full time nursing student and i am in my final year,I am studying to be a Professional RN,I am single,I am looking forward to meeting a man who will love and care for me,someone who is ready for something serious,who want to love and who want to be love how loalso.
o***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:57:33 UTC
Professional woman, early 50's, with a traditional soul, seeking one honest man with a vision. Fitness-minded, health-conscious man with a zest for life. (If you are feeling old and sluggish we probably won't click-:) Patriotic American, gentleman, well-educated, with depth of mind and spirit. He will make me laugh! He is an idealist, but also a realist. He is blessed with many gifts, but always kind, always humble. He will inspire respect. For the right man, distance is not a disqualifier. If, however, you are into pornography, hate President Trump, support abortion, or think there are more than two genders, you can keep moving.

I am a practicing Catholic. You don't need to be Catholic but musn't have an issue with that. I love my country, veterans, healthy food, five-mile power walks, classic literature, art that inspires, overcoming the odds, heroism, courage, people that make me laugh, long naps, good wine and coffee, affectionate dogs, rain on my face, twilight, that new-born baby smell, and the hope that springs eternal..."Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life...."--Chief Tecumseh
v***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 08:58:56 UTC
An Indian Christian, widowed lady 55 years, kids grown-up and gone. Now free and living alone. I am looking for my 'Soul Mate'. If I find the right companion, who is serious enough; I am willing to relocate & join him. Please write, as much as You would want me to know; and send pics. These will be safe and remain between us. I will reply only if you write in full details. Asha
h***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:00:16 UTC
I'm just hoping that there's some normal men out there. Not looking to be hit on by perverted guys looking for sex or one night stands.I never pay attention to the wants to meet you notices... I like shopping,travel,cooking.i can take good care of the one i get along with,... My hobbies: arts and crafts, gardening.I love anything country. I love country muisic. I like long drives. I love spending time with my family... My kids are my world. I like long walks I'll add more .I'm a business owner, christian and family oriented. If you don't have goals or a career please don't contact mePlease note that...
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:01:39 UTC
Hi, my name is Rose 32 years singe no kid am into catering events and decoration, I'm considered as an attractive person and Much like me i would like to meet someone who is Honest,caring, financially stable and someone who have the capacity to laugh easily.I love going to the beach and i like hanging around but i will like to do that with my soul mate,Are you Compatible?? plus age is just a number to me what matter most is trust and love...
j***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:03:19 UTC
k***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:04:46 UTC
I'm single, educated, professional, responsible looking for the same. Age appropriate would be 57-65, but young at heart. Financially secure, that know how to treat a lady, someone that wants a long term relationship, ready to enjoy life.
c***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:05:57 UTC
Looking for a good. Man that enjoys. Older women. Im 55 single with grown children. And have pets. Im about 5'4 and a bbw.im mildly disabled (which means have some trouble walking) but im ok ever where else lol great. Cook and love to go place and full of life im of mixed bloodlines cherokee and apache indian with spanish from spain im looking for some pne at least. 35 or older and dont mind. Minor impurities coz we all have them in one way or another im fun and like to cook and retired so im available most of the time lol if u want to know more text 8134583654. Grace
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:07:01 UTC
hi am a single 34 year old mom i live in salem massachusetts i have a 5 year old daughter under my care from my past relationship as my husband passed away 3years ago I was born in atlanta georgia and grew up in california Looking for a possible LTR with a nice man in his 50's, who would be my life partner. You should live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy outdoor activities, including nature and hiking, being up north (I love and prefer the country), I'm looking for an optimist, a proactive person who takes action when needed. Someone I could rely on and vice versa. What do you think? and please if the distance between us is a problem dont bother responding to my ads ok i pray i meet a real man who has got a heart of a king
e***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:08:18 UTC
Hi my name is Allie. I am a young woman in my 20's and im in need of an attractive man. im a gorgeous blue eyed curly haired blond 5'2 curvy peteite and lovely. I'm an multi talented Artist, and a kick ass homemaker. I can Cook, clean, entertain and care for children (i have no kids). But i think kids are a blessing and im good with them. I'm in need of a good man who can take care of himself and would be willing to help me. I need a "mentor&big brother" like relationship but i desire intimacy as well. I want to do things like go on walks joggs, or maby paint together. I am in the process of learning spiritual practices and yoga. im writing a graphic novel and im learning how to play piano because i sing well. I can give killer massages and am in need of them. I would like a handsome man please. With a steady job. And a place where id be welcome. No Nonsense please.
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:15:28 UTC
Am faith Gibson by name looking forward to a serous relationship I mean someone who will never think of divorce who is ready to build future together and be the father of my unborn kids >
l***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:16:00 UTC
Hello to you coming by, i am 30 years old, single and never married before and i have come here not by chance but by option to seek for true love, I am very social, open and welcoming and i believe to welcome any man who comes to offer a pure heart of love and sincerity, for that is what i have to offer, my love and my care.
I do not want jokers, or heat breakers please only someone who is ready to have a home with a lovely wife.
Please only a man from 40 years should respond to this post of mine.
d***@gmail.com
2018-02-10 09:17:38 UTC