Smells like My Vaginia
2020-01-12 16:40:07 UTC
H-m-m-m. Perhaps some of these distributed on and
along Toronto's Church Street will turn the Jewish
pervs onto the straight and narrow?

Well...on second thought...probably not. What are
THESE pervs going to do with it?

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!

No doubt complaints would be filed with the CHRC
protesting the "prejudice" of these items, when
apparently there are no such pecker - scented items
around?

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/gwyneth-paltrows-goop-vagina-scented-candle

Mijan 208 posted..."candles all sold out. Bill must
have bought them out...or maybe that was Hillary?"
The Peeler
2020-01-12 17:19:40 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 11:40:07 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-01-12 23:03:29 UTC
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/01/1862/1048/Vagina-Candle-Gwyneth-Paltrow-Getty.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
I'd buy that for a girlfriend in a New York heartbeat if she looked like that or got a face transplant for it.
Carolina Reb

2020-01-12 23:33:55 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 18:17:52 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-13 01:27:46 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
From what I have seen on Usenet...YOU are the one in need of a face
https://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg
You're not very smart are you walter and you copy & paste just to prove it. You believe almost everything you "think" and you're a lonely fuck too —— all signs of a weak and AIDS-infected mind, and a dumb fuck who has to talk with people who despise him becuz nobody else will. You bore me and everybody else here to tears. I ain't kiddin' walter, I betcha you were pissed on, literally and figuratively, and you're trying to get your dignity back huh. Why didn't you at least have the brains to go incognito here? Who supports you walter? I wonder what your family thinks of you and that little misguided postage stamp of you as Wade. Gawd for a 70+ year old you sure are dumb and immature.
Carolina Reb
https://www.sciway.net/hist/governors/hampton.html
The Peeler
2020-01-13 08:13:37 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:08:32 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-01-13 09:58:04 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 16:42:23 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 17:35:29 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:42:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
Who CARES what you think or did you lonely lame homo pedophile cocksucker who copies and pastes and pretends he's got something to say worthwhile and TRUE —— Walter you are one sick lonely pathological liar who makes no fucking sense here or anywhere else. You got AIDS and prolly deserved it and you don't want to believe maybe it was divinely inspired. You are one evil cocksucker walter and people hate you because you deserve it. Now Die.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-14 03:33:10 UTC
...and deny the Caucasian world the glory of my presence?
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:20:11 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 19:33:10 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
Gwyneth will do anything for money.
The Peeler
2020-01-15 17:50:01 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:01:03 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Gwyneth will do anything for money.
She won't fuck YOU for any money, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!