WDJW thought for 11/21/21 ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-21 05:26:19 UTC
"Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and
song. For the LORD is the great GOD, the great KING above all gods."
(Psalm 95:2-3)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always joy (Psalm 95:2-3) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when
we're always saying/writing that we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John
15:12) w/all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD -->
http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen (Luke 24:42) LORD Jesus 'Christ' of
Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Messiah

So let us be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) like
Him, Who is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all
glory ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to
hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a)
thereby removing the http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://HeartMDPhD.com/EternalMedicalLicense
HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-22 14:54:13 UTC
"All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more
and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of
GOD. Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting
away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day." (2 Corinthians
4:15-16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always patience (2 Corinthians 4:15-16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-23 14:12:39 UTC
"For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the LORD
Jesus and your love for all GOD’s people, I have not stopped giving
thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." (Ephesians 1:15-16)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always love (Ephesians 1:15-16) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-24 14:10:09 UTC
"For everything GOD created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if
it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the
Word of GOD and prayer." (1 Timothy 4:4-5)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always goodness (1 Timothy 4:4-5) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-25 16:03:00 UTC
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of His righteousness; I will
sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High." (Psalm 7:17)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always humility (Psalm 7:17) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD when

HeartDoc Andrew
2021-11-26 14:43:17 UTC
"In that day you will say: 'Give praise to the LORD, proclaim His
name; make known among the nations what He has done, and proclaim that
His name is exalted.'" (Isaiah 12:4)

This physician ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ) shares that we've
always faithfulness (Isaiah 12:4) in our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD