A 100-year-old former Nazi guard has gone on trial
Susan Cohen
2021-10-10 04:16:09 UTC
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral. What do the jews expect to accomplish? The Germans, as harsh
as they were, showed a measure of respect towards the elderly.
Compassion needs to be shown to a man of such advanced age. The war
has been over more than 76 years now. It's time to move on.

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/07/1043971890/100-year-old-nazi-guard-on-trial-germany

BERLIN — A 100-year-old man went on trial in Germany Thursday, accused
of being an accessory to murder for serving as a Nazi SS guard at the
Sachsenhausen concentration camp near Berlin during World War II.

The trial of the defendant, who is charged with 3,518 counts of
accessory to murder, was held at the Neuruppin state court, which
moved the proceedings to a prison sport hall in Brandenburg for
organizational reasons.

The suspect, who was identified only as Josef S. in keeping with
German privacy rules, is alleged to have worked at Sachsenhausen
between 1942 and 1945 as an enlisted member of the Nazi Party's
paramilitary wing.

The suspect's lawyer, Stefan Waterkamp, told the court that his client
did not want to comment on the allegations, German news agency dpa
reported. There are no formal pleas in the German legal system.
M I Wakefield
2021-10-10 04:41:43 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral.
Wrong. If he didn't want to face charges, he should have killed
himself like the good nazis, because the only good nazi is a dead one.
Peeler
2021-10-10 08:42:39 UTC
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:16:09 -0400, Susan Cohen wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:16:09 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral. What do the jews expect to accomplish? The Germans, as harsh
as they were, showed a measure of respect towards the elderly.
Which is an outright LIE, yet again, Loose Sphincter! They murdered the
elderly, just like they murdered children and women!

Can't you sick nazis ever but LIE, FORGE and FALSIFY whenever you open your
sick gobs?
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
The Jews
2021-10-10 10:00:20 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral. What do the jews expect to accomplish? The Germans, as harsh
as they were, showed a measure of respect towards the elderly.
Which is an outright LIE, yet again, Loose Sphincter! They murdered the
elderly, just like they murdered children and women!
They know that ALL Nazis have to be hunted down and Nuremberged™!

What we expect to accomplish is to rid the world of Nazi filth.

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
I'll subscribe to that!
Michael Ejercito
2021-10-14 13:50:36 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral. What do the jews expect to accomplish? The Germans, as harsh
as they were, showed a measure of respect towards the elderly.
Which is an outright LIE, yet again, Loose Sphincter! They murdered the
elderly, just like they murdered children and women!
They know that ALL Nazis have to be hunted down and Nuremberged™!
What we expect to accomplish is to rid the world of Nazi filth.
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
And they can not stop us.

In the meantime, they are jealous of the woman in these pictures!

http://www.dreamstime.com/same-stock-photo-model-image54864994

2021-10-10 10:07:10 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Pursuing charges against a 100 year old man is both inappropriate and
immoral. What do the jews expect to accomplish? The Germans, as harsh
as they were, showed a measure of respect towards the elderly.
Compassion needs to be shown to a man of such advanced age. The war
has been over more than 76 years now. It's time to move on.
We'll move on when every last one of you is dead.

Then we'll start on your children.

Rotting corpse of George Lincoln Rockwell,
pudgy hitlerite, after being Nuremberged: