The "Master Race": Walt "jizz mop" Hampton aka "Carolina Reb"... LOL^13!
2019-08-10 16:48:25 UTC
Just in case further proof was required to the well-known
fact... that 99.999% of these "proud White men" are utter
and complete losers, the dregs of society, stupid, filthy,
ignorant TRASH!

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
NoSpamAtAll
2019-08-10 17:03:06 UTC
I bet that being a dwarf came as a bonus for Walt. It's easier
to mop jizz off the floor when you're so tiny.
NEMO
2019-08-10 17:04:11 UTC
And to slurp it, when the mop was saturated.
The Peeler
2019-08-10 18:25:23 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 09:56:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq