HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein aka Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...For VHY you POSHT schijt on jew shabbos INSTEAD of headbanging at shul with the other ragheads?
2018-05-12 15:58:34 UTC

HAY!

HAVE, you been BANNED again for POPPING little jew shub-cherries
behind, the shul wall?

CAN, you confirm jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-05-12 16:27:46 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over there".

LOL!
The Peeler
2018-05-12 18:24:12 UTC
One just KEEPS having the impression that this dumb hysterical psychotic
serbian bitch actually BRAGS about being psychotic! LOL Check this her
HAY!
HAVE, you been BANNED again for POPPING little jew shub-cherries
behind, the shul wall?
CAN, you confirm jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
IDIOTS? LOL
--
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."