Jews Are NOT "White," But Southwest Asian!
2019-10-30 18:47:23 UTC
According to the Jews, it’s perfectly fine for the Jews to think and act
racially — in fact, it’s expected. But when Whites do the same thing,
the Jews panic and yell “racism.” “Oy, veh! Such hate is coming from the
gentiles!” But the Jews are the real haters. In fact, they invented
racism over 2,000 years ago [1][2].

https://news.yahoo.com/jewish-groups-voice-fear-over-german-far-surge-113820940.html

[1] newbies, Jews — being genetically Arab/Armenid — are not genetically
White, even though they have “white” skin!

[2] the Jews were the first people to “officially” claim that they are
superior to all other humans; they call themselves “God’s chosen people”
(meaning that God “chose” them/has a covenant with them and so,
therefore, God prefers them over all other people; this is pure racism)!

Antagonistes Says:
29 October, 2019 at 7:55 pm

These chosen turds come into our countries and tell us what we
should be doing, according the the word of their bloody storm god on Mt.
Sinai? We do what they say or their bloody storm god will flush us like
turds, into some Gehenna toilet? For all eternity? Let us flush what
needs to be flushed, that which does not enhance and support us —– not
only in our personal lives, but in our national lives.

Carolina Reb says:
30 October 2019 at 2:45 pm

FUCK Jews!
plainolamerican
Exploiting minorities and xians for political power is the only way their collective survives.
The Peeler
2019-10-30 19:46:50 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:35:10 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Exploiting minorities and xians for political power is the only way their collective survives.
If you are stupid piece of gay muzzie shit, you may well "think" so,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
The Peeler
2019-10-30 19:45:39 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:47:23 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

P-Dub
2019-10-30 20:01:34 UTC
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 2:47:14 PM UTC-4, Carolina Reb wrote:

It doesn't matter what Carolina Pussy writes.

It's worthless as he is. The words of a pussy.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-30 20:46:00 UTC
Fuck you, Christ-loving simpleton!
The Peeler
2019-10-30 21:06:25 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 13:46:00 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-31 13:13:50 UTC
The Carolina Reb is a convicted ex-con child molester with AIDS, a prolapsed rectum, and a flying saucer.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-31 19:13:49 UTC
Presidential assassination threats should net you some significant prison time, you ugly-assed Khazar son-of-a-bitch!
The Peeler
2019-10-31 18:21:06 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 12:13:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs finally, you disgusting senile