Canadian Politician Claims Gun Ban Incoming
2019-05-11 18:14:20 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4045
The Peeler
2019-05-11 18:36:28 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2019 14:14:20 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! F'up to alt.homosexual

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

2019-05-12 19:29:26 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4045
Just what Canada needs.

More prison inmates.

More gang crime.

2019-05-12 19:50:53 UTC
Just what Canada needs.
Canada has its own problems:

2019-05-12 20:39:22 UTC
In article <8fef3400-6f4e-4053-a96c-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Peeler
2019-05-12 20:42:35 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 12:50:53 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

2019-05-12 21:13:57 UTC
Just what Canada needs.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Church_Street,_Toronto,_Canada_sign.png