Why does the parasitic "Retired Now" homo-sexual "carolina reb" walter hampton attach his beak to the rectums of Jews and to this newsgroup and pretend he's not
2019-08-08 10:01:32 UTC
homo-sexual?
B***@37.com
2019-08-08 21:00:07 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
homo-sexual?
I know the answer to that, it's cuz Walter "retired now" Hampton NEVER WAS RETIRED BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER EMPLOYED! —— also cuz he's a COWARD and a HOMO-SEXUAL pretending to be a fluffer in the gay porn binness arentcha Walter.

And he hates Jews because a lot of HOMO-SEXUALS hate Jews.
plainolamerican
2019-08-08 22:07:16 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
homo-sexual?
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
B***@37.com
2019-08-09 04:23:10 UTC
Seems you really like repeating yourself Plainolrectum and reminding me of my "homophobia" dontcha plainolrectum. You remind me of the failed comic who when they deliver their bad material and get no response, they just repeat it and say it louder -- good luck with that Plainolrectum. Btw when you say "Homophobia" is "treatable", is it as treatable as homosexuality is with "Conversion Therapy"? -- Ever tried that Plainolrectum? -- seems you really like hurling "homophobia" dontcha Plainolrectum? But the big difference between you and me plainolrectum is you hate Jews, but I don't hate homosexuals -- I just hate nazis who are homosexuals and hate Jews, and there sure are a LOT of them and their numbers are way disproportionate especially here.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-09 04:38:09 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by B***@37.com
homo-sexual?
homophobia is a treatable mental disorder.
Yes, but will Bozo seek treatment for his disorder? My bets are
that like all the homosexual Jews on this newsgroup, he will not.
The Peeler
2019-08-09 07:36:37 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 00:38:09 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

2019-08-09 08:22:03 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2019-08-09 21:09:13 UTC
But I am NOT not gay and deep down you know it, BUT you ARE HOMOSEXUAL and at least you have enough integrity not to lie and come out and say you are NOT HOMOSEXUAL
Carolina Reb
2019-08-10 06:29:21 UTC
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
But I am NOT not gay
Lambsky's Church Street asshole raiders will be looking to turn
you around:

Queered!

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-08-10 08:57:08 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:29:21 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-08-10 13:29:28 UTC
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
But I am NOT not gay
Lambsky's Church Street asshole raiders will be looking to turn
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Gay_pride_crowds_Toronto_(2).jpg
Queered!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
okay walter, you convinced me, you're 100% absolutely straight

now take that dick outta your mouth and say you're circumcised too