Poor Psychopathic Pedophile Razovic STILL Frustrated!
2021-01-10 18:06:55 UTC
She STILL got nobody to fuck!

She STILL needs to spam and trash Usenet to feel a LITTLE better!

She STILL is MISERY INCARNATE! (in fact she never was anything else)

ROTFLOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2021-01-10 18:10:27 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:06:55 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
She STILL got nobody to fuck!
She STILL needs to spam and trash Usenet to feel a LITTLE better!
She STILL is MISERY INCARNATE! (in fact she never was anything else)
ROTFLOL
I've never seen anyone so happy to demonstrate-- multiple times a
day-- how many OWNERS he has.

[laughs in Jewish]

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.