Perspective
2019-05-12 17:22:26 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4044#p14895
The Peeler
2019-05-12 19:02:51 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 13:22:26 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Zundel
2019-05-12 20:34:37 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

THIS is one cool way of exterminating nazoids!

https://vimeo.com/34547053

The FUN starts at 5:30... LOL! The executioner REALLY
knows how to handle the nazoid... KEWEL!!
Carolina Reb
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
The Peeler
2019-05-14 06:36:06 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 22:25:07 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-05-15 08:36:25 UTC
In article <70346c2d-57b6-474b-9d7d-***@googlegroups.com>,

nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw

Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-OberscharfÃŒhrer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos