Unlike Most Human Groups, Jews are a Malignant Cancer
2020-01-16 17:05:37 UTC
If Jews would stick to their own part of the world and not bother us,
and be neutral, like Buddhist Monks in Asia for example, I wouldn’t be
calling for their elimination as threats to the White race. The Jew
cannot do that because they are parasitic in nature. I believe it’s
their genetic survival strategy, which means it’s them or us.

Aryans, up until modern times, have collectively known that they must
terminate threats to their existence. Like any species in the animal
kingdom would do, if it was within their power to exercise superiority
against a threat. It’s survival of the fittest, and that’s basic natural
law 101, which all life forms are subject to, regardless of their
sophistication. We’ve lost our edge, in part due to the weakness of
Christianity. It made quite a fertile ground for Marxism to grow, and
spread. However, Christ-insanity has been swinging downward, due no
doubt to their support and endorsement of homosexuality and sexual
perversion.
P-Dub
2020-01-16 17:45:03 UTC
Unlike most humans, Carolina Pussy is totally worthless.

Jews are better than Carolina Pussy.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-16 18:19:20 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Unlike most humans, Carolina Pussy is totally worthless.
Jews are better than Carolina Pussy.
Christ-insanity has been
swinging downward, due no
doubt to their support and
endorsement of homosexuality
and sexual perversion.

"God loves all his children....
Black and White, Yellow and Red...
Perv and deviant..."
The Peeler
2020-01-16 19:58:43 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 10:19:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo

2020-01-16 23:18:27 UTC
Hey P-Dub you gotta stop talking to that asshole.
The Peeler
2020-01-16 19:17:01 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 12:05:37 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Zaire
Survival of the fittest? Not always so. We are, at least in Canada civilized. This means that groups of people should not be demonized. You probably think that I'm some kind of Jew lover. That's not the case. I love them no more than I love any other culture. However, they went through agony during WW2. I can relate to their suffering because my Mother and her sister/parents were kicked off their land that had been in the family for generations. They were given a couple of hours to pack, and that was it. They stayed with friends for about a year, then escaped from Hungary, and ended up in East Germany. They escaped from there and ended up in Austria. They finally came to Canada. The reason they were kicked off their land in Hungary was because the Czechs kicked out ethnic Hungarians. The Hungarians had no place to go, so they were given in many cases, they were given the lands and houses that were occupied by ethnic Germans. Some Jewish people here might hate Germans. But many Germans did not want to see Jews abused and killed.
The Peeler
2020-01-16 23:21:29 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:06:13 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove