HI EVERYBODY, I'm new, I'm John Michael MacCarty, aka Ras Raz Rasta Man, a 59-year old child-molesting faggot and dog kennel cleaner who thinks he's Rastafarian, and whose FBI daddy tried to kill Him
RazRaz Rasta Man AKA Michael MacCarty Jizz Junkie
2019-10-09 01:00:16 UTC
HI EVERYBODY, I'm John Michael MacCarty, aka Ras Raz Rasta Man, 59-years old, a child-molesting faggot, and a dog kennel cleaner whose FBI daddy tried to kill him, and now I'm a full time porn-booth cock-sucking faggot you can find loitering in toilets, gas station, and adult book stores all along El Camino Real in the North and South Bays of "Frisco". And here's my website too (http://www.exorcist.org.nz/) I'd like to say I hired a 6th-grader to do it but it's really all me —— beware though, I'm an AIDS-infected jizz-junkie and spooge-gobbler, and I love sucking the nut-juice out of my slave master Bozo de Niro and his swollen cock and then letting him launch it right up my nose and then rocket spooge it right into my brain where it really sticks and tickles and makes me giggle, I'm such a dog shit eating fucking faggot aren't I. I just wish I was back in Palo Alto cleaning out dog runs and diving into porn booths between bouts of eating and digging out my man dates while they slip and fall on their spooge trying to get away with their dicks still in my mouth dontcha Mikey MacCarty you poor humiliated child molesting cock-sucking faggot eh Mikey MacCarty? —— ehh? ehhh? ehhhh? ehhhhh? ehhhhhh? —— ahh ahhhhh ahhhhhhhh. You like being bitch-slapped by me dontcha Mikey MacCarty you sad fucking blight on the Irish.

Michael McCarty's website http://www.exorcist.org.nz/

Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty Deported
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/6258696/Wannabe-Maori-deported

FAQ 1 MacCarty: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/ba.broadcast/y0AzbFDgYek/CYtY5L9YiEEJ;context-place=forum/ba.broadcast

FAQ 2 MacCarty: https://groups.google.com/group/ba.broadcast/browse_thread/thread/cb40336c50e061e9

FAQ 3 MacCarty:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ba.broadcast/y0AzbFDgYek

The Unofficial Ras FAQ - the sad tale of mentally ill usenet poster Michael John McCarty -- KEEP THIS HANDY! — https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/ba.broadcast/y0AzbFDgYek/CYtY5L9YiEEJ;context-place=forum/ba.broadcast

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/ba.broadcast/y0AzbFDgYek/CYtY5L9YiEEJ;context-place=forum/ba.broadcast — The Unofficial Ras FAQ - the sad tale of mentally ill usenet poster Michael John McCarty —
Carolina Reb
2019-10-09 01:15:31 UTC
I believe you.
The Peeler
2019-10-09 08:01:20 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 18:15:31 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

B***@37.com
B***@37.com
2019-10-09 16:55:38 UTC
.