Christopher C. Morton
CUNTICA
2020-02-10 23:07:21 UTC
A nigger walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder.

Bartender says, "Hey, cool, where did you get that?"

Duck says, "Africa, they are all over the fucking place."
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:18:54 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:07:21 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, FORGING as CUNTICA, whined again:

A nazoid (lets name him Loose Sphincter) logs into Usenet and posts this:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2020-02-11 07:25:26 UTC
No doubt, a diversionary provided by the Mongoloid Good Rejecto.
The Peeler
2020-02-11 08:52:49 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 23:25:26 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-02-11 17:40:12 UTC
Post by CUNTICA
A nigger walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder.
Bartender says, "Hey, cool, where did you get that?"
Duck says, "Africa, they are all over the fucking place."
Doutzen Kroes found one of them in the Netherlands!

No wonder you are so jealous of her!

2020-02-11 18:01:14 UTC
Post by CUNTICA
A nigger walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder.
Bartender says, "Hey, cool, where did you get that?"
Duck says, "Africa, they are all over the fucking place."
Doutzen Kroes found one of them in the Netherlands!
Which, a duck or a nigger?
2020-02-11 18:28:12 UTC
On Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:01:14 -0800 (PST), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Doutzen Kroes found one of them in the Netherlands!
Which, a duck or a nigger?
A man she could love, you shiteating gay nazoid!