nazoid cockroach runs for office in Kentucky, and nazoid cockroach gets less than 0.1%
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-08 09:07:28 UTC
nazoid cockroach runs for office in Kentucky, gets less than 0.1%
"A write-in candidate [nazoid cockroach Robert Edward Ransdell] from
Northern Kentucky who is running for the U.S. Senate is a neo-Nazi
who once belonged to an organization whose founder inspired Oklahoma
City bomber Timothy McVeigh."...

The results are in
http://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections_in_Kentucky,_2014.

The nazoid cockroach failed to win even 0.1% of the votes.
w***@att.net
2019-02-09 07:41:23 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
nazoid cockroach runs for office in Kentucky, gets less than 0.1%
"A write-in candidate [nazoid cockroach Robert Edward Ransdell] from
Northern Kentucky who is running for the U.S. Senate is a neo-Nazi
who once belonged to an organization whose founder inspired Oklahoma
City bomber Timothy McVeigh."...
The results are in
http://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_elections_in_Kentucky,_2014.
The nazoid cockroach failed to win even 0.1% of the votes.
Since when have elections in Kentucky become an issue for Toronto
Church Street Jews? inquiring minds want to know! Are you Church
Street assholes going to send a delegation to Kentucky? If I
recall my geography, I believe you and the rest of you Church Street
butt-bandits first have to cross an international boundary...?
The Peeler
2019-02-09 09:00:10 UTC
On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 23:41:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-02-09 16:05:16 UTC
In article <b0eea34c-9dd0-4208-9673-***@googlegroups.com>,
<***@att.net> wrote:

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!