Hey Gook! What does Morton say about Rittenhouse
2021-11-26 02:02:23 UTC
What hypocritical 'opinion' did he spew this time?
Peeler
2021-11-26 08:22:16 UTC
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 21:02:23 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
What hypocritical 'opinion' did he spew this time?
Ah, you miserable slave can't get your superior master out of your stupid
nazi head! GOOD! That's how it was meant to be!
2021-11-26 18:51:34 UTC
What hypocritical 'opinion' did he spew this time?
Here are one of his many comments.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=365124&p=4540988#post4540988

"I don't recall seeing anybody pointing out one of the huge ironies
of this case:

Brandon, who has numerous DOCUMENTED racist statements and associations
with White supremacists has the absolute GALL to call Rittenhouse a
"White supremacist" with literally NO evidence of any racist statements
or actions on his part.

I doubt that Rittenhouse ever met Robert Byrd, nor have I seen any
racially charged statement from him regarding busing."- Christopher
Charles Morton, dba Deanimator
2021-11-26 19:19:13 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:51:34 -0800, Michael Ejercito
What hypocritical 'opinion' did he spew this time?
Here are one of his many comments.
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=365124&p=4540988#post4540988
"I don't recall seeing anybody pointing out one of the huge ironies
Brandon, who has numerous DOCUMENTED racist statements and associations
with White supremacists has the absolute GALL to call Rittenhouse a
"White supremacist" with literally NO evidence of any racist statements
or actions on his part.
I doubt that Rittenhouse ever met Robert Byrd, nor have I seen any
racially charged statement from him regarding busing."- Christopher
Charles Morton, dba Deanimator
This is what I figured; a real Uncle Tom response from the uppity ape.
Can't he at least take some pride in being a nigger and tow the line?
Dhu on Gate
2021-11-28 10:50:20 UTC
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 14:19:13 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 10:51:34 -0800, Michael Ejercito
What hypocritical 'opinion' did he spew this time?
Here are one of his many comments.
http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=365124&p=4540988#post4540988
"I don't recall seeing anybody pointing out one of the huge ironies
Brandon, who has numerous DOCUMENTED racist statements and associations
with White supremacists has the absolute GALL to call Rittenhouse a
"White supremacist" with literally NO evidence of any racist statements
or actions on his part.
I doubt that Rittenhouse ever met Robert Byrd, nor have I seen any
racially charged statement from him regarding busing."- Christopher
Charles Morton, dba Deanimator
This is what I figured; a real Uncle Tom response from the uppity ape.
Can't he at least take some pride in being a nigger and tow the line?
This is what everyone figured: a typical retarded nazi response from the
resident gay nazi whore! LOL
The Rittenhouse affair is, in many respects, exemplary of Modern
beach-ape behaviour: all the participants were, to be blunt,
White Trash, but they managed to press *everyones* buttons.
I'm surprise they didn't manage to shoot someone for wokeness.

Dhu
2021-12-02 16:09:49 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
And yet, protecting yourself from White-on-White violence is White
Supremacy®™.

2021-11-28 16:47:44 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
What else can we expect?

Chris so totally dominates and humiliates him!