Watch the Nazi faggot Walter Hampton Pretend...
2019-10-05 03:56:28 UTC
Watch the Nazi faggot Walter Hampton pretend he's not HOMO-SEXUAL, watch him pretend he's not AIDS-infected, watch him pretend he wasn't in prison sitting and sucking on cock to survive, watch him pretend he's retired now, watch him pretend he has friends and a life worth living...
Carolina Reb
2019-10-05 05:51:44 UTC
Watch? Where? What are you smoking, Bozo?
The Peeler
2019-10-05 07:09:39 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 22:51:44 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-05 09:51:07 UTC
Watch? Where? What are you smoking, Bozo?
You're smoking Big Black Dick... just like your mother used to!
B***@37.com
2019-10-05 22:53:42 UTC
Watch? Where? What are you smoking, Bozo?
You're smoking Big Black Dick... just like your mother used to!
Walter the Carolina Rectum is also I betcha a Meth and/or Crack huffer arentcha walter, I'm willing to bet money it or at least the dime you don't even have on it eh you filthy fucking WORTHLESS elderly cocksucker eh?

Eat shit and die walter.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-05 23:04:26 UTC
How about my snapshot on alt.singles,Jewboy?
The Peeler
2019-10-06 07:16:41 UTC
On Sat, 5 Oct 2019 16:04:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Ras
2019-10-07 05:20:11 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
B***@37.com
2019-10-08 19:50:25 UTC

and watch him pretend he's not dying from the AIDS he earned
B***@37.com
2019-10-10 00:38:48 UTC
Carolina Reb
2019-10-10 01:30:13 UTC
You are indeed ugly, oh most homo Jew Bozo!
The Peeler
2019-10-10 07:40:03 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 18:30:13 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your FAGGOTRY, you disgusting senile nazi homo

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg