Epstein & Iran
2019-07-09 18:13:30 UTC
NTS Notes: I see this Jeffrey Epstein "arrest" as more fluff to cloud
American minds, like so many times in the past.... The timing again
seems to be too perfect, as coming out right after the Jewish criminals
were indeed unable to get their war against Iran off and running, and
they may indeed be using this sicko and his corruption to bring so many
of their controlled politicians back "in line".... There is so much dirt
out there and so many "skeletons in the closet" associated with Epstein
that full disclosure and full exposure of everything that this prick
knows could indeed bring entire political systems world wide crashing
down, which means that many governments will do anything now to avoid
that disclosure and will obey their Jewish masters' new commands, and
especially their demands about destroying Iran...

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-jeffry-epstein-saga-where-it-stands.html
The Peeler
2019-07-09 19:01:55 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:13:30 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit always belongs.

P-Dub
2019-07-09 19:51:32 UTC
[...]
Epstein is a POS who needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He will likely be prosecuted by lawyers who are Jewish.

Iran is a sworn enemy of the United States of America, and President Donald Trump is dealing with them.

You are a worthless asshole, and Jews are better than you.
Carolina Reb
You are a self-confessed Christian douchebag. Go fuck yourself.
The Peeler
2019-07-10 07:50:54 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jul 2019 20:05:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg

P-Dub
2019-07-10 12:16:27 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
I am a self-confessed Christian.

I don't douche.

I prefer women - something you are unfamiliar with.
Carolina Reb
FUCK Christianity and fuck YOU!
The Peeler
2019-07-10 18:05:48 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:08:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

P-Dub owns you Carolina Rectum, we all do. Btw do you think your Hampton family heirs and kin follow you here eh asshole?
Carolina Reb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III
P-Dub
Wade was a fucking demofraud asshole? No surprise.
Carolina Reb
2019-07-11 03:02:26 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
Go fuck the Virgin Mary, Christian asshole. I never bought that
"born of a virgin" bullshit.
The Peeler
2019-07-11 07:45:23 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 20:02:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

2019-07-11 06:43:42 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
Why would you post a Wikipedia link here to your childish obsession with Wade Hampton III for your answer to my question here!? What's wrong with you?
That's not what I asked and it makes no fucking sense. You can't even answer the simplest question without wandering off getting lost and going astray, as if you're trying to demonstrate you got brain damage and dementia from your AIDS infection eh Carolina Rectum!? You're so old, so sad, and so infected and PUH-THETIC arentchu walter —— stuck in a wheelchair in front of a keyboard and monitor you poor old pathetic nazi wannabee arentcha —— I betchu smell of piss and shit too, and your diapers haven't been changed either eh.
The Peeler
2019-07-11 07:44:33 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:00:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-07-11 19:38:34 UTC
In article <54c7bfe7-33d0-4823-b32c-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-07-11 20:06:47 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:56:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-07-11 20:16:49 UTC
In article <8e47a6ac-ef5d-46e3-958d-***@googlegroups.com>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!