"CHRISHTSHCHURCH MASSHACRE"? For the sake of Christ, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron...
2019-03-15 17:42:42 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-03-15 17:47:51 UTC
When *I* want to, kikey. Not a minute sooner. Now, go fuck yourself.
w***@att.net
2019-03-17 08:02:27 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by NEMO
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!
When *I* want to, kikey. Not a minute sooner. Now, go fuck yourself.
NTS posted....

This is why I smell a
rat here, and that rat
has a star of David
tattooed on its butt!

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/03/christchurch-mosque-shooting-something.html
The Peeler
2019-03-17 09:03:08 UTC
On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 01:02:27 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Keep your FAGGOT STENCH out of straight people's ngsalt.homosexual, you
disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.