Why 50 million Chinese homes are empty
Susan Cohen
2019-05-11 20:36:13 UTC
Hey do not post your post to soc culture chinA. FUCK YOU
Listen up Gook! In these groups, those with slanted eyes keep their
opinions to themselves. Just read and learn something.

Things are gonna get REALLY ugly when China's national Ponzi scheme
collapses. Millions of angry single men of military age, calling in loans
to other countries that they can't collect...
The Peeler
2019-05-11 20:56:33 UTC
On Sat, 11 May 2019 16:36:13 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Hey do not post your post to soc culture chinA. FUCK YOU
Listen up Gook! In these groups, those with slanted eyes keep their
opinions to themselves. Just read and learn something.
Listen up, fag! Forging gay nazoids like you who pose as women will get
every derision and contempt that you deserve ...from ANY people around the
world! You should have gotten used to it by now, "Susan"! <BG>
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
oRjEnY
2019-05-12 04:20:40 UTC
Dont come here but go and lick your mother cunt.
http://youtu.be/f5SE47Xjx2Q
Wolffan
2019-05-12 15:04:50 UTC
Post by oRjEnY
Dont come here but go and lick your mother cunt.
Someone has a mother fixation. Tell us more about how you like to lick your
mother’s cunt...

[more popcorn, please]
Basil Jet
2019-05-12 15:20:56 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by oRjEnY
Dont come here but go and lick your mother cunt.
Someone has a mother fixation. Tell us more about how you like to lick your
mother’s cunt...
[more popcorn, please]
orjeny obviously comes from a country where this is a common insult, so
your pop psychoanalysis is way off the mark.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
Always - 1990 - Looking For Mr Wright
Wolffan
2019-05-12 17:43:17 UTC
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Wolffan
Post by oRjEnY
Dont come here but go and lick your mother cunt.
Someone has a mother fixation. Tell us more about how you like to lick your
mother’s cunt...
[more popcorn, please]
orjeny obviously comes from a country where this is a common insult, so
your pop psychoanalysis is way off the mark.
He’s obviously not very bright, making demands that he can’t enforce. And
I still think that he has a mother fixation. [Thanks for the popcorn]
Keema's Nan
2019-05-12 18:03:34 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by Basil Jet
Post by Wolffan
Post by oRjEnY
Dont come here but go and lick your mother cunt.
Someone has a mother fixation. Tell us more about how you like to lick your
mother’s cunt...
[more popcorn, please]
orjeny obviously comes from a country where this is a common insult, so
your pop psychoanalysis is way off the mark.
He’s obviously not very bright, making demands that he can’t enforce. And
I still think that he has a mother fixation. [Thanks for the popcorn]
To many puerile people, attempted insults such as those above are considered
shocking.

It just illustrates the repressed world those people grew up in (and I use
‘grew up’ in the most limited sense).
Wolffan
oh, I’m sure that he’s never grown up.
Byker
2019-05-12 16:48:43 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Listen up Gook! In these groups, those with slanted eyes keep their
opinions to themselves. Just read and learn something.
If you think maintaining a good FICO score is a hassle in the U.S., take a
look at what the Chinese have to put up with. Hey, Chung Chow, how do you
say "Big Brother" in Mandarin? What gets me is this "snitch quota" they have
to make every month to keep from being penalized.

Since the Brits are the most heavily-surveilled people on Earth, the first
Western nation to adopt this will probably be the UK, followed by Canada and
Australia. At 65, I stand a good chance of being long dead and gone before
it's adopted here in the US. As for the Millennials and their kids, well,
God help you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Credit_System#Implementation_by_Chinese_government
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-12 19:12:32 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Hey do not post your post to soc culture chinA. FUCK YOU
Listen up Gook! In these groups, those with slanted eyes keep their
opinions to themselves. Just read and learn something.
Those with slanted eyes are in loving relationships!

Two beautiful couples.

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.

byko
2019-05-13 04:08:01 UTC
... ??

http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg

Byker
2019-05-13 17:34:41 UTC
Those with slanted eyes are in loving relationships!
Uh-huh:
PaxPerPoten
2019-05-13 20:56:10 UTC
Post by Byker
   Those with slanted eyes are in loving relationships!
http://i2.asntown.net/h3/fun/9/single-dating-relationship-lovers/happy-couples01.jpg
Those folks can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Byker
2019-05-13 21:15:26 UTC
You should see their kids: Loading Image...
Basil Jet
2019-05-13 22:04:35 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by PaxPerPoten
Those folks can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.
You should see their kids: https://i.imgflip.com/h0g3r.jpg
That would work better as a video of the kid taking off a bishop's mitre
and his head being the same shape.
--
Basil Jet recently enjoyed listening to
400 Blows - 1984 - ...If I Kissed Her I'd Have To Kill Her First...
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-15 14:09:59 UTC
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Byker
Post by Michael Ejercito
Those with slanted eyes are in loving relationships!
http://i2.asntown.net/h3/fun/9/single-dating-relationship-lovers/happy-couples01.jpg
Those folks can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.
Check out this couple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwSUdRqFuCb/

Imagine what their babies would look like!

Susan Cohen
2019-05-15 20:07:50 UTC
On Wed, 15 May 2019 07:09:59 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by PaxPerPoten
Post by Byker
Post by Michael Ejercito
Those with slanted eyes are in loving relationships!
http://i2.asntown.net/h3/fun/9/single-dating-relationship-lovers/happy-couples01.jpg
Those folks can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.
Check out this couple.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwSUdRqFuCb/
Imagine what their babies would look like!
I imagine it would look like this

2019-05-15 20:18:08 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?

LOL!
The Peeler
2019-05-15 20:48:00 UTC
On Wed, 15 May 2019 16:07:50 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
I imagine it would look like this
Well, it couldn't possibly look as ugly as your "wife", Loose Sphincter! You
know, this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL