Jews Say Germans Now Denying The 'Holocaust' Telepathically!
2020-01-13 02:49:15 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
B***@37.com
2020-01-13 06:18:14 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
You're lonely, dumb, and not even funny. Good luck with that, Luser.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 06:41:10 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
You're lonely, dumb, and not even funny. Good luck with that, Luser.
I suppose since you are a New York resident, there is little you can to
bring charges against Germans for "telepathically denying the
'holocaust'." However, your fellow Jews in Canada might possibly bring
charges against Germans by filing complaints with the CHRC. We shall see.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 08:18:54 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 01:41:10 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-13 08:17:27 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 21:49:15 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-01-13 10:00:44 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org
Oh, national vanguard...

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 16:58:52 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org
Oh, national vanguard...
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
non sequitur - A statement having little or no relevance to what
preceded it.
Origin of non sequitur - Latin: it does not follow
An inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the
premises.
A statement containing an illogical conclusion.
Commonly used by Canadian homosexual Jews.

Non sequitur rant-fest on the horse world:

The Peeler
2020-01-13 17:41:42 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 08:58:52 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
Zaire
2020-01-13 14:24:30 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
I don't believe this. You can't prove telepathic holocaust denial. This sounds like fake news. I don't think that anyone could come up with something like this.
P-Dub
2020-01-13 14:43:57 UTC
It's just Carolina Pussy being a pussy.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-14 18:25:05 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Zaire
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
I don't believe this. You can't prove telepathic holocaust denial. This sounds like fake news. I don't think that anyone could come up with something like this.
It's just Carolina Pussy being a pussy.
Indeed, he is a total mangina!

2020-01-14 18:33:04 UTC
Indeed, he is a total mangina!
Indeed you are a porn-posting miscegenating-dreaming
slanty-eyed Gook that requires deportation back to your
Asian ancestral homelands.
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-15 02:21:49 UTC
Indeed, he is a total mangina!
Indeed you are a porn-posting miscegenating-dreaming
slanty-eyed Gook
That would be better than being a malevolent nithing like you!
Post by Carolina Reb
that requires deportation back to your
Asian ancestral homelands.
There is no need to deport me; I am already in the United States of
America!

2020-01-15 04:32:02 UTC
So are other infestations...
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-15 05:51:36 UTC
So are other infestations...
You Nazi dreckvolk are an infestiation on humanity!

2020-01-15 18:39:19 UTC
"Infestiation," you jacking mental case?
The Peeler
2020-01-15 19:32:13 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:39:19 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-01-15 09:14:54 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:32:02 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-01-13 17:47:33 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 06:24:30 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you twisted disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
2020-01-15 16:57:32 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
Jews Say Germans Now Denying The 'Holocaust' Telepathically
---
Germans were xians then and they're xians now.
Who gives a shit about the jewish genocide?
The Peeler
2020-01-15 17:54:00 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 08:57:32 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Jews Say Germans Now Denying The 'Holocaust' Telepathically
---
Germans were xians then and they're xians now.
Who gives a shit about the jewish genocide?
All NON-nazis and all NON-muzzies, i.e. all *decent people*,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Zaire
Let's put things in perspective. Genocide has been attempted and in some cases pretty much succeeded against certain cultural groups. This news group focuses much attention on Jews, therefore the holocaust is talked about here more than other genocides. There was ethnic cleansing before and after the holocaust. Native Americans, Rwanda, Ethnic Germans, Soviet Citizens, Chinese Citizens, the Mongols, The Hun, and on and on it goes.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-15 20:39:07 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/12/germans-now-denying-the-holocaust-telepathically-say-jews/
Jews Say Germans Now Denying The 'Holocaust' Telepathically
---
Germans were xians then and they're xians now.
Who gives a shit about the jewish genocide?
Let's put things in perspective. Genocide has been attempted and in some cases pretty much succeeded against certain cultural groups. This news group focuses much attention on Jews, therefore the holocaust is talked about here more than other genocides. There was ethnic cleansing before and after the holocaust. Native Americans, Rwanda, Ethnic Germans, Soviet Citizens, Chinese Citizens, the Mongols, The Hun, and on and on it goes.
According to "God's Holy People," you have committed
sacrilege! Their 'holocaust' must be spelled with an
upper-case "H!" Shame be upon thee :-)
The Peeler
2020-01-15 21:44:20 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:39:07 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Zaire
I don't agree with much of what you say, although I do agree that the 'holocaust' receives much more press than other atrocities committed against other peoples. And btw, the CHRC does not persecute people who speak freely. They do however persecute people who spew hatred, hatred such as demonizing ethnic groups to the point of calling for their deaths. We still have a good amount of free speech in this country, witness Monika Schaefer, NTS etc. We both read NTS, although I think that there is some good stuff on his site, there is also some bad stuff.
The Peeler
2020-01-15 22:28:58 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:25:51 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the
MID: <ebc65f30-e1d5-4e80-9bb6-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2020-01-15 23:45:28 UTC
Jews are trying to enforce their holocaust stories by imprisoning doubters. Truth needs no defense, but a lie always does!
The Peeler
2020-01-16 08:55:58 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:45:28 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-01-17 03:38:57 UTC
Jews are trying to enforce their holocaust stories by imprisoning doubters.
Truth needs no defense, but a lie always does!
Countries that imprison doubters disagree.

They are defending the truth at the expense of freedom.

2020-01-15 21:43:40 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 12:29:02 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?