jew jokes
2018-08-18 04:02:53 UTC
what's the best thing to ever come out of Dachau?
an empty train.

What do you call a flying jew?
Smoke

What's the difference between a cow and the holocaust?
You can only milk a cow for about 12 years.

What's the difference between Boy Scouts and jews?
Boy Scouts come back from camp...
Carolina Reb
I got a few laffs! Kewel!
The Peeler
2018-08-18 09:48:51 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 00:24:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the senile gay nazi sow obviously with something stuck up her
arse:
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-18 08:59:51 UTC
<FLUSH the gay nazi sow's usual made up shit>

Here are some REAL, not made up, jokes:

Loose Sphincter, dumb anal Razovic's devoted servile nazi whore, is
ashamed of the fat PIG he is married to and whines about it in PUBLIC. LOL

"Tulip" Caroloony is publicly BEGGING people to contact her privately,
believes there is nazi gold hidden on the moon and that nazi UFOs are
flying around in the Antarctica. LOL

Slimy Jesse admits he has a love affair with his "intimate objects", his
guns. LOL

Dumb anal sexually crippled psychotic Razovic keeps obsessing about men's
genitals, rectums and shit! LOL

You just can't make up this kind of sick ridiculous shit! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2018-08-18 18:00:52 UTC
what's the best thing to ever come out of Dachau?
an empty train.
What do you call a flying jew?
Smoke
What's the difference between a cow and the holocaust?
You can only milk a cow for about 12 years.
What's the difference between Boy Scouts and jews?
Boy Scouts come back from camp...
Forger, the Peeler clearly dominates you and humiliates you.

No wonder youi keep forging him.

Remember Kickboxer? He used to kickbox you and your fellow dreckvolk all
around!