Deborah Sharavi
2018-11-29 13:52:15 UTC
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.

She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.

Michael
Ofay
2018-11-29 14:09:08 UTC
what is it with you and the apartheid state of israel?
The Peeler
2018-11-29 15:03:56 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:09:08 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hyporitical nazi bullshit>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
NEMO
2018-11-29 20:59:23 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:52:15 -0800 (PST), Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 21:13:28 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:59:23 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
Someone WAY superior to you, gay nazi scum!
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
2018-11-30 13:23:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
She used to be a regular poster on this newsgroup. She was on the side
of truth.

2018-11-30 20:59:38 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:23:09 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
She used to be a regular poster on this newsgroup. She was on the side
of truth.
Michael
I'll have to get some input from the Rev' about this cunt. Until I
hear from him, do you got any goods pics of her?
נפש בר יוחאי
Why would any one in their right mind what to give a picture of a kind, modest, generous beautiful daughter of Israel to a fat, fucked-up slob like you?
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 16:40:05 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by NEMO
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:23:09 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
She used to be a regular poster on this newsgroup. She was on the side
of truth.
Michael
I'll have to get some input from the Rev' about this cunt. Until I
hear from him, do you got any goods pics of her?
Why would any one in their right mind what to give a picture of a kind,
modest, generous beautiful >daughter of Israel to a fat, fucked-up slob
like you?
She used to slap around the Revd with ease.

He never had a chance against any of us Guardian Angels of Israel.

2018-12-01 19:00:06 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 08:40:05 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by NEMO
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:23:09 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Who the fuck is Deborah Shavari? Even Google doesn't know who the jew
cunt is.
She used to be a regular poster on this newsgroup. She was on the side
of truth.
Michael
I'll have to get some input from the Rev' about this cunt. Until I
hear from him, do you got any goods pics of her?
Why would any one in their right mind what to give a picture of a kind,
modest, generous beautiful >daughter of Israel to a fat, fucked-up slob
like you?
She used to slap around the Revd with ease.
He never had a chance against any of us Guardian Angels of Israel.
Michael
He personally drove away the likes of Chrissie Morton, Suzy Sohen,
Rain Y. Barton, Kenneth McVay and a host of other jerk-offs. Why
should I believe that some two-bit jew cunt could slap the Rev'd?
The Peeler
2018-12-01 20:07:57 UTC
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 14:00:06 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
He personally drove away the likes of Chrissie Morton, Suzy Sohen,
Rain Y. Barton, Kenneth McVay and a host of other jerk-offs. Why
should I believe that some two-bit jew cunt could slap the Rev'd?
Did your deluded, idiotic and psychotic serb pimp whisper THAT into your ear
when he porked you from behind, you ridiculous servile gay nazi whore?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
2018-12-02 15:43:43 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by NEMO
I'll have to get some input from the Rev' about this cunt. Until I
hear from him, do you got any goods pics of her?
Why would any one in their right mind what to give a picture of a kind,
modest, generous beautiful >daughter of Israel to a fat, fucked-up slob
like you?
She used to slap around the Revd with ease.
He never had a chance against any of us Guardian Angels of Israel.
Michael
He personally drove away the likes of Chrissie Morton, Suzy Sohen,
Rain Y. Barton, Kenneth McVay and a host of other jerk-offs. Why
should I believe that some two-bit jew cunt could slap the Rev'd?
There was nothing two-bit about her. She slapped around the Revd with
ease. She defended the truth. She will ALWAYS be a Guardian Angel of Israel,
and that is why you are so jealous!

#1. You're not in your right mind

#2. She must have been one ugly bitch if you're afraid to post her
picture.
The Peeler
2018-12-01 20:12:51 UTC
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 14:06:03 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
#1. You're not in your right mind
This coming from a gay Usenet troll who keeps spreading his asscheeks for
any nazi that's around! LOL
#2. She must have been one ugly bitch if you're afraid to post her
picture.
You hope that EVERYONE has an ugly PIG like YOU at home, Loose Sphincter?
You know, like this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2018-11-30 22:01:23 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 15:59:38 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
She used to be a regular poster on this newsgroup. She was on the side
of truth.
Michael
I'll have to get some input from the Rev' about this cunt. Until I
hear from him, do you got any goods pics of her?
"do you got"???? ROTFLOL!!! This devoted gay nazi whore even imitates her
serb pimp's incorrect grammar! This is just too hilarious!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-29 22:04:42 UTC
Mike you know what I liked about Deb? Nobody could down her in a debate. Also her facts were always authentic and she never backed down. For a grandma she really did well. I was just thinking about her the other day. G-d bless her soul and I hope it is in the olam haba and the heavenly Jerusalem.
Ofay
evasion noted.
נפש בר יוחאי
I won't fuck you wife so troll somewhere else asshole.
Ofay
oh. so that's how it is??? i'm not trolling. i'm pointing out the atrocities committed by israel. the apartheid state.
The Peeler
2018-11-29 23:16:02 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:00:13 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his use of metamphetamine, the hip drug
of homos:
MID: <c4cabb1d-9c2d-4187-884a-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-30 13:22:01 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
thinking about her the other day. G-d bless her soul and I hope
it is in the olam haba and the >>>>heavenly Jerusalem.
Deborah Sharavi always defended what is right and true.
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
evasion noted.
I won't fuck you wife so troll somewhere else asshole.
oh. so that's how it is??? i'm not trolling. i'm pointing out the
atrocities committed by israel. the >apartheid state.
Which atrocities would they be?

Ofay
2018-11-30 13:31:16 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
evasion noted.
I won't fuck you wife so troll somewhere else asshole.
oh. so that's how it is??? i'm not trolling. i'm pointing out the
atrocities committed by israel. the >apartheid state.
Which atrocities would they be?
give me a break. and get your head out of the sand.
start here: http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

נפש בר יוחאי
Usually only Muslims and Germans demonize Israel, so fuck off asshole.
Ofay
thinking people demonize israel.
The Peeler
2018-12-01 09:22:10 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:28:08 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum having his coming out on these groups as
"Slutty Ho' from Manilla":
MID: <6ea0a18c-2acb-424a-9fdf-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 16:44:50 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I won't fuck you wife so troll somewhere else asshole.
oh. so that's how it is??? i'm not trolling. i'm pointing out the
atrocities committed by israel. the >>>apartheid state.
Usually only Muslims and Germans demonize Israel, so fuck off asshole.
thinking people demonize israel.
One hundred years and one month ago, the land known as Israel was owned
by the Ottoman Empire.

Then the Empire lost the Great War.

If these people did not want to be ruled by Israel, they should not have
lost the Great War.

Ofay
2018-12-01 19:28:26 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I won't fuck you wife so troll somewhere else asshole.
oh. so that's how it is??? i'm not trolling. i'm pointing out the
atrocities committed by israel. the >>>apartheid state.
Usually only Muslims and Germans demonize Israel, so fuck off asshole.
thinking people demonize israel.
One hundred years and one month ago, the land known as Israel was owned
by the Ottoman Empire.
Then the Empire lost the Great War.
If these people did not want to be ruled by Israel, they should not have
lost the Great War.
i'm starting to think you're stupid. while 'nazi' germany was winning, was it correct for them to bash(an understatment)the jews? whoever wins rules and bashes whoever they want?
2018-12-01 20:13:46 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 11:28:26 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-02 15:41:16 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Usually only Muslims and Germans demonize Israel, so fuck off asshole.
thinking people demonize israel.
One hundred years and one month ago, the land known as Israel was owned
by the Ottoman Empire.
Then the Empire lost the Great War.
If these people did not want to be ruled by Israel, they should not have
lost the Great War.
i'm starting to think you're stupid. while 'nazi' germany was winning, was
it correct for them to bash(an >understatment)the jews? whoever wins rules
and bashes whoever they want?
These people can move to Turkey if they want to live somewhere owned by
Turks.

Ofay
2018-12-02 16:51:49 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Usually only Muslims and Germans demonize Israel, so fuck off asshole.
thinking people demonize israel.
One hundred years and one month ago, the land known as Israel was owned
by the Ottoman Empire.
Then the Empire lost the Great War.
If these people did not want to be ruled by Israel, they should not have
lost the Great War.
i'm starting to think you're stupid. while 'nazi' germany was winning, was
it correct for them to bash(an >understatment)the jews? whoever wins rules
and bashes whoever they want?
These people can move to Turkey if they want to live somewhere owned by
Turks.
i think you're referring to the palis. palestine was their homeland. there should be a peaceful solution to the problem. these people need to be treated with dignity. and what's with this turkey bullshit?

The Peeler

P-Dub
2018-11-30 18:27:22 UTC
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
Carolina Reb
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 20:16:01 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:40:54 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2018-12-01 16:41:04 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
So we write about the memory of a Guardian Angel of Israel, and you reply
with a comment about things inside men's asses?

2018-12-01 18:02:47 UTC
Post by P-Dub
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
So we write about the memory of a Guardian Angel of Israel, and you reply
with a comment about things inside men's asses?
Thanks for bringing back up, you mongoloid bastard. I now realize that
YOU ALSO need a bullet in your Gook ass.
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 18:48:32 UTC
Post by P-Dub
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
So we write about the memory of a Guardian Angel of Israel, and you reply
with a comment about things inside men's asses?
Thanks for bringing back up, you mongoloid bastard. I now realize that
YOU ALSO need a bullet in your Gook ass.
You are just jealous of Deborah Sharavi because she will always be a Guardian Angel of Israel and you are not.

2018-12-01 20:14:48 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 10:02:47 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
2018-12-02 15:47:50 UTC
Post by P-Dub
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
So we write about the memory of a Guardian Angel of Israel, and you reply
with a comment about things inside men's asses?
Thanks for bringing back up, you mongoloid bastard. I now realize that
YOU ALSO need a bullet in your Gook ass.
Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian Angel of Israel and you are
not.

That is why you are so jealous of her!

Ofay
2018-12-02 16:52:58 UTC
Post by P-Dub
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
May you rest with a bullet in your ass.
So we write about the memory of a Guardian Angel of Israel, and you reply
with a comment about things inside men's asses?
Thanks for bringing back up, you mongoloid bastard. I now realize that
YOU ALSO need a bullet in your Gook ass.
Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian Angel of Israel and you are
not.
That is why you are so jealous of her!
you must be formally educated. educated beyond your intelligence.
LOL LMAO ROTFL LOL
2018-12-02 17:05:51 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:52:58 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
Amen!
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 16:38:52 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi.
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Michael
May she rest in peace. I remember her.
Amen!
No wonder we call her a Guardian Angel of Israel.