Discussion:
Trump Picks Jewess
Add Reply
Carolina Reb
2018-11-20 20:24:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
P-Dub
2018-11-20 20:25:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...

'Jewess' ....

Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-20 20:31:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
Dumb Yid fart. A Jewess is a female Jew. If you had read the link
instead of jacking your prick, you'd know that.
The Peeler
2018-11-20 21:23:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:31:35 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the gay nazi sow looking for it's sty:
Loading Image...
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-21 13:38:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race and its
unsuitability for the post.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-11-21 14:27:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Posts as ignorant as this one ("It isn't racist, it's about her
race!") show just how stupid Gordon can be when he puts his mind to
it.

Even Walt is rolling his eyes in embarrassment.

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
# of people Gordon has "kicked off" of Usenet - 0
# of times Gordon has been humiliated on Usenet - [infinity]
# of years Gordon has hid from Barry - 11
# of years Gordon has hid from Chris Morton - 15+

"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
"To/too/two (pick one) much sodomy and/or cocksucking!"
-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-22 13:16:35 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 06:27:41 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Clarifying posts as lucid as this one ("If it was just about religion it wouldn't be
racist!") show just how stupid jewlovers like P-Dumb can be when
they put their ainlungual minds to it.
Even jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) is rolling his jew eyes in
embarrassment.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-11-22 13:34:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Posts as ignorant as this one ("It isn't racist, it's about her
race!") show just how stupid Gordon can be when he puts his mind to
it.
Even Walt is rolling his eyes in embarrassment.
[chuckle]
Cheers!
Poor Gordon can't even come up with a RESPONSE he's so fucked up! No
WONDER you have to forge responses to yourself-- no other
goose-steppers want anything to do with a loser like you!

ROFLMJAO

"It isn't racist- it's about her race!"
-Gordon Radovich



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
# of people Gordon has "kicked off" of Usenet - 0
# of times Gordon has been humiliated on Usenet - [infinity]
# of years Gordon has hid from Barry - 11
# of years Gordon has hid from Chris Morton - 15+

"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
"To/too/two (pick one) much sodomy and/or cocksucking!"
-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-23 12:45:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 05:34:17 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Clarifying posts as lucid as this one ("If it was just about religion it wouldn't be
racist!") show just how stupid jewlovers like P-Dumb can be when
they put their ainlungual minds to it.
Even jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) is rolling his jew eyes in
embarrassment.
No WONDER I have to forge responses to myself-- no other
jew bastards want anything to do with a jew loser like me !
EXCEPT sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's of
Scottsdale Arizona jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld!

Poor jew bastard Klaun Scheiesseziegelsteine can't even understand
that discrimination based on religion CANNOT be racist! Only
discrimination based on RACE can be racist!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-11-23 12:49:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Posts as ignorant as this one ("It isn't racist, it's about her
race!") show just how stupid Gordon can be when he puts his mind to
it.
Even Walt is rolling his eyes in embarrassment.
[chuckle]
Cheers!
Poor Gordon can't even come up with a RESPONSE he's so fucked up! No
WONDER you have to forge responses to yourself-- no other
goose-steppers want anything to do with a loser like you!
ROFLMJAO
"It isn't racist- it's about her race!"
-Gordon Radovich
EXCEPT sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's of
Scottsdale Arizona jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld!
Uh oh! Looks like Gordon had another late night glue session!

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
# of people Gordon has "kicked off" of Usenet - 0
# of times Gordon has been humiliated on Usenet - [infinity]
# of years Gordon has hid from Barry - 11
# of years Gordon has hid from Chris Morton - 15+

"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
"To/too/two (pick one) much sodomy and/or cocksucking!"
-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-24 13:01:57 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 04:49:38 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race
Clarifying posts as lucid as this one ("If it was just about religion it wouldn't be
racist!") show just how stupid jewlovers like P-Dumb can be when
they put their ainlungual minds to it.
Even jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) is rolling his jew eyes in
embarrassment.
No WONDER I have to forge responses to myself-- no other
jew bastards want anything to do with a jew loser like me !
EXCEPT sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's of
Scottsdale Arizona jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld!
Poor jew bastard Klaun Scheiesseziegelsteine can't even understand
that discrimination based on religion CANNOT be racist! Only
discrimination based on RACE can be racist!
Uh oh ! Looks like I had another late night HCN gas session !
Looks !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)


--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-11-24 14:39:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
EXCEPT sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's of
Scottsdale Arizona jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld!
Uh oh! Looks like Gordon had another late night glue session!
ROFLMJAO
Looks !
With Gordon, EVERY night is a glue session!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
# of people Gordon has "kicked off" of Usenet - 0
# of times Gordon has been humiliated on Usenet - [infinity]
# of years Gordon has hid from Barry - 11
# of years Gordon has hid from Chris Morton - 15+

"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
"To/too/two (pick one) much sodomy and/or cocksucking!"
-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-25 12:27:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 06:39:24 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Clarifying posts as lucid as this one ("If it was just about religion it wouldn't be
racist!") show just how stupid jewlovers like P-Dumb can be when
they put their ainlungual minds to it.
Even jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) is rolling his jew eyes in
embarrassment.
No WONDER I have to forge responses to myself-- no other
jew bastards want anything to do with a jew loser like me !
EXCEPT sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein's of
Scottsdale Arizona jew shysters Grabgeld and Grabgeld!
Poor jew bastard Klaun Scheiesseziegelsteine can't even understand
that discrimination based on religion CANNOT be racist! Only
discrimination based on RACE can be racist!
Uh oh ! Looks like I had another late night HCN gas session !
Looks !
With me, EVERY jew night is a HCN gas session !
It, SHOULD be jew bastard !
S0, who is this circumcised jew cunt Iris Finkelstein of Scottsdale Arizona
and why did I try to throw her under the jew bus ?
https://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/associate/180-a-813-4011611/iris-finkelstein
Give us the jew details, HCN gas-huffer !

And now you KEEP, trying to GOOGLEFUCK the circumcised jew cunt by
constantly MENTIONING her ! And it's VOIKING !

Thank you for playing !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-11-25 15:00:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 04:27:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Uh oh! Looks like Gordon had another late night glue session!
ROFLMJAO
Looks !
With Gordon, EVERY night is a glue session!
LOL
It, SHOULD be jew bastard !
It's the only way for you to cope with your miserable "life", eh, housebound
sexual cripple? ...if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from
a "life" at all! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-29 14:12:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 04:27:29 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Looks !
With Gordon, EVERY night is a glue session!
LOL
It, SHOULD be jew bastard !
It's the only way for you to cope with your miserable "life", eh, housebound
sexual cripple? ...if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from
a "life" at all! <BG>
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.

Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-11-30 12:51:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:12:20 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-30 13:30:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 06:12:20 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Loading Image...
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
Nithing, there is no such embrace.

I doubt a woman's vagina will embrace your penis anytime soon!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.

She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-12-01 13:40:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:30:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
Nithing, there is no such embrace.
Dreckgook, there is nothing BUT such ainlungual embraces.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I doubt a woman's vagina will embrace your penis anytime soon!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet. So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 17:00:15 UTC
Reply
Permalink
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:30:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
Nithing, there is no such embrace.
Dreckgook, there is nothing BUT such ainlungual embraces.
Wrong.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
I doubt a woman's vagina will embrace your penis anytime soon!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
Wrong.

She stood for what is right and true
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet. So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
You are just jealous because Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian
Angel of Israel and you are not.

No wonder that you call her a cunt.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
r***@TheWor1d.com
2018-12-02 12:40:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:00:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:30:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
Nithing, there is no such embrace.
Dreckgook, there is nothing BUT such ainlungual embraces.
Wrong.
Not that you can show, asshole.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
I doubt a woman's vagina will embrace your penis anytime soon!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
She stood for what is right and true
The circumcised jew cunt OPPOSED everything that was right and true.
Do you remember her 'recipe' for cooking Palestinian children???
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet. So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
You are just jealous because Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian
Angel of Israel and you are not.
Who, apart from gullible jewloving assholes like you and your Grik
fiancee the Foreskin Peeler, would ever WANT to be a guardian fairy of
'Israeel'?
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder that you call her a cunt.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid???

And now she's a maggot-riddled DEAD cunt.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-02 16:04:18 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:00:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:30:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
So totally wrong.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
She stood for what is right and true
The circumcised jew cunt OPPOSED everything that was right and true.
Wrong.

She has always defended the truth.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Do you remember her 'recipe' for cooking Palestinian children???
Not that you can show that such a recipe EXISTS.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet. So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
You are just jealous because Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian
Angel of Israel and you are not.
Who, apart from gullible jewloving assholes like you and your Grik
fiancee the Foreskin Peeler, would ever WANT to be a guardian fairy of
'Israeel'?
You are the guardian fairy here- Adolf Hitler's guardian fairy.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder that you call her a cunt.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid???
Yes, for it is immoral.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
And now she's a maggot-riddled DEAD cunt.
You have a filthy soul.


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-12-03 13:51:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:04:18 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 09:00:15 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 05:30:54 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
So totally wrong.
So totally NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
She stood for what is right and true
The circumcised jew cunt OPPOSED everything that was right and true.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
She has always defended the truth.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Do you remember her 'recipe' for cooking Palestinian children???
Not that you can show that such a recipe EXISTS.
You've SEEN it and COMMENTED on it, you gormless lying cunt.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet. So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
You are just jealous because Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian
Angel of Israel and you are not.
Who, apart from gullible jewloving assholes like you and your Grik
fiancee the Foreskin Peeler, would ever WANT to be a guardian fairy of
'Israeel'?
You are the guardian fairy here- Adolf Hitler's guardian fairy.
YOU and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee are the guardian fairies
here...the useless guardian fairies of the faux temporary state of
'Israeel'.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder that you call her a cunt.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid???
Yes, for it is immoral.
No, for it is like TOTALLY moral.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
And now she's a maggot-riddled DEAD cunt.
You have a filthy soul.
YOU got, a filthy diarrhoea-breath gook mouth...and NO soul.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-12-03 19:32:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 05:51:47 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
So totally wrong.
So totally NOT.
Slave, if your master Michael says WRONG, it mean WRONG! Capisci, slave?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
NOT.
Slave, your master said WRONG!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show that such a recipe EXISTS.
You've SEEN it and COMMENTED on it, you gormless lying cunt.
There NEVER was such a recipe, lying psychopath!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are the guardian fairy here- Adolf Hitler's guardian fairy.
YOU and your foreskin peeling Grik fiancee are the guardian fairies
here...the useless guardian fairies of the faux temporary state of
'Israeel'.
Stop projecting your OWN perversion onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yes, for it is immoral.
No, for it is like TOTALLY moral.
Slave, if your master says that it is IMMORAL, then it IS IMMORAL! Capisci,
slave?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have a filthy soul.
YOU got, a filthy diarrhoea-breath gook mouth...and NO soul.
He got nothing of the kind! But you HAVE a filthy soul. And the best part:
you KNOW it!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:10:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 04:40:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
Not that you can show, asshole.
Of course he can't show something which only exists in your sick perverted
psychotic "mind", perverted dreckserb!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
Anything BUT wrong.
Slave, your master said WRONG!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
She stood for what is right and true
The circumcised jew cunt OPPOSED everything that was right and true.
Do you remember her 'recipe' for cooking Palestinian children???
She stood for what is right and true. She never posted any such recipe, you
pathological nazi scum!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous because Deborah Sharavi will ALWAYS be a Guardian
Angel of Israel and you are not.
Who, apart from gullible jewloving assholes like you and your Grik
fiancee the Foreskin Peeler, would ever WANT to be a guardian fairy of
'Israeel'?
ALL intelligent and decent people (which excludes you) pride themselves on
being Guardian Angels of Israel!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
No wonder that you call her a cunt.
You got, a fucking PROBLEM with that, you gormless slant eyed
mongoloid???
Yes, because you are PROJECTING, you subnormal cunt!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
And now she's a maggot-riddled DEAD cunt.
That's what YOU will be once you breathe your last, filthy serb cunt!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-12-01 18:34:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 05:40:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is no such embrace.
Dreckgook, there is nothing BUT such ainlungual embraces.
Of YOU, yes! (see sig)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
We should be grateful for her life because she stood for truth and
righteousness.
We should be grateful for Debwhorah's jew death because she stood for
jew lies, hypocrisy and deceit.
You are projecting your OWN lies, hypocrisy and deceit onto all those that
you feel are superior to you, psychotic dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
She was, is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
If she'd tried to live any FURTHER away from 'Israeel' she would have
got her little jew feet wet.
Why would she get her feet wet, except when she decided to go for a walk at
beautiful Israel's beautiful coast, psychotic idiot?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
So much for being a guardian fairy. I
bet she never even VISITED the Middle East shithole!
So much for you being a blithering psychotic asshole! <BG>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The Jews addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-30 14:34:04 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 04:51:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
With Gordon, EVERY night is a glue session!
LOL
It, SHOULD be jew bastard !
It's the only way for you to cope with your miserable "life", eh, housebound
sexual cripple? ...if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from
a "life" at all! <BG>
The mangina has nothing else, because of his full embrace of Judenhass.
All YOU got is chronic jew diarrhoea breath, because of your full
embrace of jew ani.
We know (from your own account) that you are projecting (see sig), anus
breath!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is the third anniversary of the death of Deborah Sharavi. She was,
is, and always will be, a Guardian Angel of Israel.
Thank fuck the circumcised jew cunt Debwhorah is dead. As I used to
say, if she had tried to live any further away from 'Israeel', she
would have got her little jew feet wet.
She was another one of those smart Jews with whose intellectual and human
superiority you couldn't cope, filthy dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2018-11-23 13:30:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
LOL!

On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201
were Jewish descent, or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than
0.2% of the world's population."

On the other hand... sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"), a pathetic sub-loser, who made a "living"
peddling pirated, defective software in London:

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!
The Peeler
2018-11-22 16:42:56 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 05:16:35 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Posts as ignorant as this one ("It isn't racist, it's about her
race!") show just how stupid Gordon can be when he puts his mind to
it.
Even Walt is rolling his eyes in embarrassment.
[chuckle]
Even my Jewish g-d Jesus (piss be upon him) is rolling his Jewish eyes at me in
embarrassment.
Your Jewish g-d Jesus also keeps pissing all over you, dreckserb! FACT!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-21 18:46:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 05:38:35 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by P-Dub
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
If it was just about religion it wouldn't be racist, you ignorant
jewloving piece of shite. It's about her jew race and its
unsuitability for the post.
LOL Feeling inferior again, you housebound sexually crippled loser and
bigmouth? That's how it should be!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Jews
2018-11-21 14:52:38 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
Ol' Walt cares.

He knows that there's no way an inbred, goose-stepping, glue huffer
like himself could ever even IMAGINE getting a job like that- and he
thinks about it every time he picks up a fresh towel to dry off a
Jew's car at his car wash job.

He blames Jews for his own chromosomes and drug abuse, and inability
to hold a job. His fellow racist slugs in S.A. are being pushed aside,
and now mouth breathers all over the world-- all two hundred of them--
are watching as intelligent and beautiful and successful Lana Marks
takes on a job none of them are smart enough to even comprehend.

They don't even know what an ambassador does.

They have no idea she was born and raised in South Africa.

All they see is a Jewish woman-- superior to them in every conceivable
way-- taking on a job they know nothing about and making more money in
a month then any three of them could EVER make picking up cans
alongside the highway and cashing their welfare checks.

Interesting side note-- the hillbilly's real name that runs Vanguard
"news" network is Dillon Irizarry. He changed it to sound more
"American." Naturally, the glue-huffers are easily fooled.







"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
Carolina Reb
2018-11-21 18:36:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by The Jews
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Showing your racist 'colors' again...
'Jewess' ....
Who cares what religion his pick is .... besides racist pieces of shit.
Ol' Walt cares.
He knows that there's no way an inbred, goose-stepping, glue huffer
like himself could ever even IMAGINE getting a job like that- and he
thinks about it every time he picks up a fresh towel to dry off a
Jew's car at his car wash job.
He blames Jews for his own chromosomes and drug abuse, and inability
to hold a job. His fellow racist slugs in S.A. are being pushed aside,
and now mouth breathers all over the world-- all two hundred of them--
are watching as intelligent and beautiful and successful Lana Marks
takes on a job none of them are smart enough to even comprehend.
They don't even know what an ambassador does.
They have no idea she was born and raised in South Africa.
All they see is a Jewish woman-- superior to them in every conceivable
way-- taking on a job they know nothing about and making more money in
a month then any three of them could EVER make picking up cans
alongside the highway and cashing their welfare checks.
Interesting side note-- the hillbilly's real name that runs Vanguard
"news" network is Dillon Irizarry. He changed it to sound more
"American." Naturally, the glue-huffers are easily fooled.
"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so
smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
This Jewess is "ambassador" to a country largely wrecked by Nelson
Mandela and his Jew Communist buddy Joe Slovo.

Loading Image.../800x450/
The Peeler
2018-11-21 19:57:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 10:36:24 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT STENCH out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the ugly effeminate senile gay nazi sow obviously with something
stuck way up her arse:
Loading Image...
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
The Peeler
2018-11-20 21:22:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:24:24 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT STENCH out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Loading Image...

F'up
--
Cock-crazed Hampton about his faggot problem: "My Butt Hurts!"
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-25 15:52:17 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Try some Listerine. You have a bad case of peter-breath.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-25 19:48:41 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Try some Listerine. You have a bad case of peter-breath.
Now how would you know that, "Israeli citizen?" Assuming that I did
in fact have "peter-breath," how could it possibly relate to your
hosting state of Colorado having installed a homosexual Jew for a
governor?

My, my..it seems that you Jews DO stick together...in many ways!

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-25 20:13:28 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Try some Listerine. You have a bad case of peter-breath.
Now how would you know that, "Israeli citizen?" Assuming that I did
in fact have "peter-breath," how could it possibly relate to your
hosting state of Colorado having installed a homosexual Jew for a
governor?
My, my..it seems that you Jews DO stick together...in many ways!
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
Your peter breath is obvious with your obsession with men's genitalia.


Michael
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-25 20:58:25 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2018/11/donald-trump-picks-a-jew-to-be-ambassador-to-south-africa/
Try some Listerine. You have a bad case of peter-breath.
Now how would you know that, "Israeli citizen?" Assuming that I did
in fact have "peter-breath," how could it possibly relate to your
hosting state of Colorado having installed a homosexual Jew for a
governor?
My, my..it seems that you Jews DO stick together...in many ways!
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
Your peter breath is obvious with your obsession with men's genitalia.
Michael
LOL
Carolina Reb
2018-11-25 21:39:26 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Try some Listerine. You have a bad case of peter-breath.
Now how would you know that, "Israeli citizen?" Assuming that I did
in fact have "peter-breath," how could it possibly relate to your
hosting state of Colorado having installed a homosexual Jew for a
governor?
My, my..it seems that you Jews DO stick together...in many ways!
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13559
LOL
"Gay," Israeli citizen? What is "gay" about the Jew homosexual governor
inserting his penis into another man's rectum? Or is it the other way
around? Do penile and other objects get inserted into the rectum of
the Jew governor of Colorado? Either way, it is not "gay." Go find
yourself a dictionary from the 1950's or earlier and you will find
that the definition of "gay" has nothing to do with homosexuality or
sexual perversion.

Obviously you did not catch this from the first round, "Israeli
citizen," so here it is again straight from your fellow Israeli
citizens:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/colorado-elects-first-openly-gay-governor-in-u-s-history-1.6615902
The Peeler
2018-11-25 22:24:33 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:39:26 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

NO gays in this newsgroup, capisci, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!
So fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Loading Image...

Yeah, that tulip with the gay GREEN knee socks, the ridiculous gay barett,
fondling a cat, is the very same flaming fag who completely despaired when
her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
--
Our resident tulip Caroloony completely despaired because of her dying
tulips :
"Heinrch today finds me very depressed. My tulip blossoms
are dying. Of course, I know they will be back next year,
but that is small consolation for here and now. I am so
depressed I don't even feel like fucking with these goddamn
Jews!"
MID: <462bcc0f-743e-4fc9-a346-***@googlegroups.com>

How gay can you still get? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!!
The Peeler
2018-11-25 20:23:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 11:48:41 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,
"All Bark & No Bite", aka Humpin Hampton, aka Caroloony Reb, the subnormal
moron and attested schizo from the States, wrote:

<FLUSH the disgusting senile nazi homo swine's usual disgusting sick nazi
homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT STENCH out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the senile gay nazi sow with PINK tie:
Loading Image...
--
Cock-crazed nazi homo Hampton can't get enough:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
MID: <6a74169e-98fc-472b-9414-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-02 16:15:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink

Ofay
2018-12-02 16:43:22 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/5sW1U-Y0hLg
brilliant. the author, david morrell was from my home town. i first saw the movie about two blocks from where he lived his early life. he writes some good stuff. that was back in the late '70's when the movie first came out. god bless for posting that.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:06:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:43:22 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical nazi bullshit
unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
it up my poop chute?"
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Loading...