‘We don’t need this sh*t’: Miami cop suspended for ‘desecrating’ Jewish holy items
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2018-12-02 15:54:40 UTC
https://www.rt.com/usa/445394-miami-cop-jewish-trash-book/
Ofay
2018-12-02 16:45:41 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
https://www.rt.com/usa/445394-miami-cop-jewish-trash-book/
the law needs to put a stop to this kind of shite. i'm assuming that the video is true. peoples are scapegoated. it's the muslims, it's the jews, it's the germans and so on and so forth.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 16:59:51 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 08:45:41 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.