Custard hymen gal
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-01-08 18:46:29 UTC
Custard hymen gal,
Likes custard hymen men,
To smell her custard hymen snatch,
With custard hymen cookie batch.
2018-01-08 20:01:36 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 10:46:29 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Custard hymen gal,
Likes custard hymen men,
To smell her custard hymen snatch,
With custard hymen cookie batch.
I prefer THIS attempted 'poem' of yours, Y-chi:

Oh Oh Oh I took a pee,
And I did it with glee,
I sang a song,
About my dong!

Don't give, up the day job a"h!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-08 21:11:01 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 12:01:36 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Custard hymen gal,
Likes custard hymen men,
To smell her custard hymen snatch,
With custard hymen cookie batch.
Oh Oh Oh I took a pee,
And I did it with glee,
I sang a song,
About my dong!
Sure you prefer it! You imagine he's peeing in your filthy serbian gob,
Razovic!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
נפש בר יוכהאי
Why do you fuck your mother and why do you fuck her in the ass?
2018-01-08 22:29:51 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Custard hymen gal,
Likes custard hymen men,
To smell her custard hymen snatch,
With custard hymen cookie batch.
Oh Oh Oh I took a pee,
And I did it with glee,
I sang a song,
About my dong!
Don't give, up the day job a"h!
Why do you
WE arks the questions, nigga!
And g-d is on our side!

2018-01-08 22:43:44 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 14:29:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Why do you fuck your mother and why do you fuck her in the ass?
WE arks the questions, nigga!
ANSWER his question when a human deigns to ask you something, dreckserb! So,
"why do you fuck your mother and why do you fuck her in the ass"?
And g-d is on our side!
ONLY shit is on your side, asshole! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2018-01-09 01:10:33 UTC
Nah. THIS is the tune you can't get out of your head!

Hanging Nazis all day long
doo dah, doo dah
Make sure that rope is nice and strong
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

Hear them gurgle, watch them swing!
doo dah, doo dah
Strip their corpses, take their rings
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

If we can't locate a rope
doo dah, doo dah
Then we will just shoot the dope
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
נפש בר יוכהאי
No, G-d, Hashem, Yahweh was, is and always will be on the side of the Jews. You have a stink about you that is detestable. We the Jewish people are a clean people observing the Mitzvoth of the Torah while kicking gentile goyim like yourself into the pit where you belong.
2018-01-09 14:17:22 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Custard hymen gal,
Likes custard hymen men,
To smell her custard hymen snatch,
With custard hymen cookie batch.
Oh Oh Oh I took a pee,
And I did it with glee,
I sang a song,
About my dong!
Don't give, up the day job a"h!
Why do you
WE arks the questions, nigga!
And g-d is on our side!
No, G-d, Hashem, Yahweh was, is and always will be on the side of the Jews.
No, the superseded jew g-d haShit or yahooweh (Piss be upon him) never
gave, a SHIT about his subpeople the jews. Hence all the purges,
pogroms, discriminations, persecutions, massacres, beatings,
expulsions, ethnic cleansings etc.

"Any subpeople that have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."
- Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1927 - )

2018-01-10 02:25:00 UTC
No, the superseded jew g-d haShit or yahooweh (Piss be upon him)
Not much is funnier than Gordon trying to pretend he's a religious
scholar.

I especially loved his claim that Jesus was a Christian.

[chuckle]

___________

ROFLMJAO
נפש בר יוכהאי
The G-d of Israel Yahweh is His Name is on the side of the Jews and He will destroy you and all those like you.
The Peeler
2018-01-09 17:27:17 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 06:17:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
No, G-d, Hashem, Yahweh was, is and always will be on the side of the
Jews. You have a stink about you that is detestable. We the Jewish
people are a clean people observing the Mitzvoth of the Torah while
kicking gentile goyim like yourself into the pit where you belong.
No, the superseded jew g-d haShit or yahooweh (Piss be upon him) never
gave, a SHIT about his subpeople the jews. Hence all the purges,
pogroms, discriminations, persecutions, massacres, beatings,
expulsions, ethnic cleansings etc.
The eternal God HaShem destroyed the Jews' enemies time and again, and he
resurrected them time and again, just like he did with his son Jesus
(another Jew)!
"Any subpeople that have been persecuted for 2000 years must be doing
something wrong."
- Heinz Alfred 'Henry' Kissinger (1927 - )
Trying to look smart by quoting a Jew, retard? LOL
2018-01-09 21:16:20 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
Why do you
WE arks the questions, nigga!
TRANSLATION:

"WE avoid the questions so we don't have to set down our cans of
glue!"
And g-d is on our side!
If God is on your side, then how do you explain May 7, 1945?

ROFLMJAO