— HEY BURKE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FAMOUS?
Add Reply
dolf
2018-11-08 18:45:45 UTC
The anonymous poster is as a jingoist engaged within psychosexual
prejudices as falsehoods and irrationality undeniably a neo-Nazi.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as the CONSTITUTION

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD YOU SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE / #492 -
VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ

HEY YANKY IS THAT A GUN IN YOUR POCKET AS CONFEDERATE AMBITION YOU STILL
HAVE?

YOUTUBE: "Battle Hymn of the Republic"

Too bad you were on the wrong side and such a tune means two-hoots {ie.
don't give a shit} to you...

What a stupid ignorant prick you are—that poem was written in response to
an American veteran as a rampant rabid neo-Nazi troll named EDMUND BURKE
and such is conveyed by the term “hawt”

It’s an entendre poem as prognostication (eg. Pumpkin 🎃 as Halloween and
NUN being the TOAD Catholic who is currently 3 November 2018 being expelled
from the Phillipines for disrespect to #902 - RULE OF LAW (*CATHOLICS*
*LIKE* - *ISIS* *BELIEVE**THEY* *ARE* *SUPERIOR* *TO* *SUCH*) — do your own
Google search for how long ago it was written but here is a clue 28 March,
2017) which is beyond your intellectual capability and hence why you have
resorted to a sexual context...

It’s the human equivalent of mad cows disease and they cannot be reasoned
with.

Such that a bullet to the head for TREASON is the only logical and humane
outcome for them and we owe such to the #288 - REMEMBRANCE of our WAR DEAD
in this CENTENNIAL MEMORIAL YEAR 2018...

Your Kernel Edmund Burke says “CEASE YOUR MASTICATION OF PROCRASTINATION
AND GIVE SOME SERVICE TODAY.”

Such matters of gravitas are not to be trifled with by glib “blows boys”
vacuity made of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE entitlements ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

REDUCTIO AD TRUMPIUM@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 73 (#73),
@2: Sup: 2 (#7); Ego: 39 (#112),
@3: Sup: 43 (#50); Ego: 22 (#134),
@4: Sup: 45 (#95); Ego: 64 (#198),
@5: Sup: 3 (#98); Ego: 46 (#244),
@6: Sup: 4 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 49 (#293),
@7: Sup: 29 (#131); Ego: 55 (#348),
@8: Sup: 10 (#141); Ego: 64 (#412),
@9: Sup: 63 (#204); Ego: 49 (#461),
@10: Sup: 36 (#240); Ego: 47 (#508),
@11: Sup: 2 (#242); Ego: 54 (#562),
@12: Sup: 58 (#300); Ego: 57 (#619),
@13: Sup: 70 (#370); Ego: 44 (#663),
@14: Sup: 38 (#408); Ego: 69 (#732),
@15: Sup: 65 (#473); Ego: 69 (#801),
@16: Sup: 37 (#510); Ego: 8 (#809),
@17: Sup: 1 (#511); Ego: 16 (#825),
Male: #511; Feme: #825
}

AARON KATERSKY (ABC NEWS) @ 1416 HOURS (ET) ON 2 NOVEMBER 2018: “ALEC
BALDWIN ARRESTED AFTER PUNCHING STRANGER IN FIGHT OVER PARKING SPOT:

— ARSE BANDITS —
[Written 14 June 2017]

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES? {#810 - FOR EXPLANATION SEE BELOW}
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

YOUTUBE: "SNL wishes you a 'Merry Christmas' from the Trump White House"

Actor Alec Baldwin is in police custody and expected to be charged with
assault after punching someone following what officials described as a
dispute near his East 10th Street home in New York City's East Village."
[<https://abcnews.go.com/US/News/alec-baldwin-charged-assault-york-allegedly-punching-domestic/story?id=58929828>]

EXCERPT FROM POEM BY CHRISTINE ROSSETTI PRIOR 1862 / ADAPTION BY DOLF BOEK
17 JUNE 2017 {@13 - #810 - *A* *NEEDLE* / IT WILL BE LATE TO COUNSEL THEN
OR PREY UPON IMPISH SCHEMES OF HELL}

SEE ALSO: "SAME SEX MARRIAGE / LEST WE FORGET / WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL
2018 / SUGGESTED CAUSE FOR NEEDLES IN STRAWBERRY FOOD CONTAMINATION"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Strawberry%20Needle%20Food%20Contamination.pdf>

G3860@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 81 (#161 - I AM NOT A TELLER OF LIES {%9}); Ego: 1 (#81),
   @3: Sup: 19 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 19 (#100),
   @4: Sup: 24 (#204); Ego: 5 (#105),
   @5: Sup: 28 (#232); Ego: 4 (#109),
   @6: Sup: 17 (#249); Ego: 70 (#179),
   @7: Sup: 55 (#304); Ego: 38 (#217),
   @8: Sup: 56 (#360); Ego: 1 (#218),
   @9: Sup: 25 (#385); Ego: 50 (#268),
   Male: #385; Feme: #268
} // #511

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1050 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;
I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding,
Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 - Defectiveness,
Distortion;

THOTH MEASURE: #25 - Oh high-voiced one, who makest thy appearance in
Unsit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *BOISTEROUS* *IN* *BEHAVIOUR*.

    #VIRTUE: Contention (no. #25) means the shih are impartial.
    #TOOLS: Inner (no. #65) means the women are partial.
    #POSITION: With Going to Meet (no. #42), one knows what preceded.
    #TIME: With Eternal (no. #53), one sees the later issue.
    #CANON: #185

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_185@{
   @1: Sup: 25 (#25); Ego: 25 (#25),
   @2: Sup: 9 (#34); Ego: 65 (#90),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#85); Ego: 42 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 23 (#108); Ego: 53 (#185 - I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR
{%25}),
   Male: #108; Feme: #185
} // #185

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):
{UMBRA: #24 as #1050 % #41 = #25} 1) to give into the hands (of another);
2) to give over into (one's) power or use; 3) to commit, to commend; 4) to
deliver verbally; 5) to permit allow; 2a) to deliver to one something to
keep, use, take care of, manage; 2b) *TO* *DELIVER* *UP* *ONE* *TO*
*CUSTODY*, *TO* *BE* *JUDGED*, *CONDEMNED*, *PUNISHED*, *SCOURGED*,
*TORMENTED*, *PUT* *TO* *DEATH*; 2c) to deliver up treacherously; 2c1) by
betrayal to cause one to be taken; 2c2) to deliver one to be taught,
moulded; 4a) commands, rites; 4b) to deliver by narrating, to report; 5a)
when the fruit will allow that is when its ripeness permits; 5b) gives
itself up, presents itself;

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"AND WHEN THEY WERE COME, THEY SAY UNTO HIM, MASTER, WE KNOW THAT THOU ART
TRUE, AND CAREST FOR NO MAN: FOR THOU REGARDEST NOT THE PERSON OF MEN, BUT
TEACHEST THE WAY OF GOD IN TRUTH: IS IT LAWFUL TO GIVE TRIBUTE TO CAESAR,
OR NOT?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/8%20Vinegarette%2020181031.pdf>

IN WARNING ABOUT FAR-RIGHT IN EUROPE, MACRON MENTIONS HITLER

<https://www.voanews.com/a/in-warning-about-far-right-in-europe-macron-mentions-hitler/4646243.html>

Well said Mr Macron and I draw your attention between the nexus actions of
a demiurge upon 9 June 2018:

#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;

UMBRA: #284 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

And the removal of #312 - DRIED WREATHS upon 5 November 2018:

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2018.11.5, Super: #506 /
#38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62 - Minor
Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the small,
Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge,
The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

As considerations which can only be determined by my Intellectual Property
whereby we are able to produce JSON objects which define the human sapient
cognitive function:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/gizmo.json‬>

The central premise for ontic necessity as moral prescriptive and
epistemological impetus for the syncretic process of knowledge articulation
(I hope that I have said it correctly):

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/obligans.json‬>

The gestational #288 - UMBRAL schematics of chimeric opportunism which
circumscribes the wicked heterodox iniquity as the blasphemy of
Institutional religious belief such as Roman Catholicism / Islam etc:

<http://www.grapple369.com/objects/umbra.json>

The predominant transformation prototypes which provide a cogent unity of
apperception with our perennialist antiquity:

<‪http://www.grapple369.com/objects/transform-prototypes.json‬>

Individual sapience has a prerogative over the religious economy which is
established upon a binomial apparatus of Institutional religious belief,
non-belief or disbelief.

To say nothing of PRINCIPLES such as which are embodied within the
CONSTITUTION by benevolence of Queen Victoria’s Letters Patent 29 October
1900.

WE HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY RELIGIONISTS SPEAK OF #902 - RULE OF LAW: EGALITE /
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY
SERVICE DIVISIONS TO JERUSALEM TEMPLE FROM 1550 BCE - [LUKE 1:5]}

That it is true to say all such religious beliefs are established upon
tenuous foundations and their day of judgement is coming.

Our State Attorney General can take no action because the Victorian
Government entered caretaker mode @ 1800 hours on 30 October 2018.

Such that my #390 - WREATH initiative @ 0300 hours on 27 October 2018 and
supporting actions alone will have to carry the day.

In that regard the Legal Practice was entirely reckless...

- dolf
x-no-archive: yes
Fecalpheliac scatboi g8dgc aka Copro little Eddie Burke aka Sir
(along with all the cum) this gem...
https://fakewarriors.org/report/index.php
Little Eddie Burke already IS famous...
https://tinyurl.com/ycav7cey  LOL
The Colonel can't help but be famous because
nobody owns you like the Colonel does.
Pwn3d is the Usenet term for what you are.
Oh, that and little faggot.
Awwwwww...don't be so upset..little Eddie.
I helped make you famous...ya ungrateful little
shit eater.  LOL
Fagger Lee sounds jellus.
The Fagger needs some time with his rabbi.
— SHUHADA KERFUFFLE —

“SO LONG SINEAD.
NOW WITH AN URGE.
TO HOWL THE MOON.
SUCH HULLABALOO.
GOING ON JIHAD.
SINGING A DIRGE.
ALL OUT OF TUNE.
ODE TO HOODOO.”

SHUHADA KERFUFFLE #1@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 80 (#80),
@2: Sup: 61 (#101); Ego: 71 (#151),
@3: Sup: 5 (#106); Ego: 79 (#230),
@4: Sup: 74 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19});
Ego: 66 (#296),
@5: Sup: 22 (#202); Ego: 42 (#338),
@6: Sup: 20 (#222); Ego: 32 (#370),
@7: Sup: 55 (#277); Ego: 24 (#394),
@8: Sup: 27 (#304); Ego: 27 (#421),
@9: Sup: 61 (#365); Ego: 14 (#435),
Male: #365; Feme: #435
}

Nous: #20
Time:
Date: 2018.11.7
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Left without Language, Different From the Vulgar
Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Auxiliator {Hidden God} Alt: Yaliel {Thankful of God's Presence} {

1. PROTECTS ALL THOSE WHO SEEK THE TRUE LIGHT
2. PEACE TREATIES
3. DIPLOMACY & AMBASSADORS
4. Aphruimis
}

Ram {Elevated; sublime}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#323 / #439} / HETEROS {#294 / #465} / TORAH {#267 /
#411}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:5,row:6,col:7,nous:20&idea:{m,129}&idea:{f,265}&idea:{m,323}&idea:{f,439}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 5, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 20 [Date: 2018.11.7, Time: (none),
Super: #323 / #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching: H8 -
Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 34 -
Kinship, Ego: #439 / #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 50 -
Vastness/Wasting]

H7590@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 62 (#67); Ego: 57 (#62),
@3: Sup: 63 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#63),
@4: Sup: 72 (#202); Ego: 9 (#72),
@5: Sup: 1 (#203); Ego: 10 (#82),
@6: Sup: 41 (#244); Ego: 40 (#122),
Male: #244; Feme: #122
} // #365

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; I am not hot of speech.

#VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
#TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
#POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
#TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
#CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
@1: Sup: 23 (#23); Ego: 23 (#23),
@2: Sup: 5 (#28); Ego: 63 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@3: Sup: 51 (#79); Ego: 46 (#132),
@4: Sup: 77 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 26 (#158 - I AM
NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#365 as [#5, #300, #1, #9, #10, #40] = sha't (H7590): {UMBRA: #10 as #310 %
#41 = #23} 1) to treat with contempt or despite; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to treat
with contempt or despite; 1a2) haters (participle);

H8064@{
@1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
@2: Sup: 45 (#85); Ego: 5 (#45 - I AM NOT A DOER OF WRONG {%1}),
@3: Sup: 21 (#106); Ego: 57 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
@4: Sup: 61 (#167); Ego: 40 (#142),
@5: Sup: 71 (#238); Ego: 10 (#152),
@6: Sup: 30 (#268); Ego: 40 (#192 - I AM NOT SWOLLEN WITH PRIDE {%39}),
Male: #268; Feme: #192
} // #435

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #390 % #41 = #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the Heart;
I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing), Feelings;
Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet;

THOTH MEASURE: #21 - Oh thou who art above Princes, and who makest thine
appearance in Amu; I do not cause terrors.

#VIRTUE: Release (no. #21) means a push forward.
#TOOLS: Embellishment (no. #61) means a decline.
#POSITION: With Flight (no. #49), there is what one avoids.
#TIME: With Contention (no. #25), there is what one hastens towards.
#CANON: #156

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_156@{
@1: Sup: 21 (#21); Ego: 21 (#21),
@2: Sup: 1 (#22); Ego: 61 (#82),
@3: Sup: 50 (#72); Ego: 49 (#131),
@4: Sup: 75 (#147); Ego: 25 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
Male: #147; Feme: #156
} // #156

#435 as [#40, #5, #300, #40, #10, #40] = shamayim (H8064): {UMBRA: #11 as
#390 % #41 = #21} 1) heaven, heavens, sky; 1a) visible heavens, sky; 1a1)
as abode of the stars; 1a2) as the visible universe, the sky, atmosphere,
etc; 1b) Heaven (as the abode of God);

— WORDS LEFT UNSAID —

“AKBAR UNTO YOU TOO.
ENDLESS SHIT DRIBBLE.
AS AN IMPIOUS JEW.
AND WATCH YOUR ASS.
SING OF GOD ABOVE.
OR YOU’RE IN TROUBLE.
SO LONG COOING DOVE.
NIGHTLY BROKEN GLASS.”

KRISTALLNACHT@{
@1: Sup: 75 (#75); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 1 (#76); Ego: 79 (#80),
@3: Sup: 19 (#95); Ego: 24 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 17 (#112); Ego: 40 (#144),
@5: Sup: 14 (#126); Ego: 12 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}),
@6: Sup: 10 (#136); Ego: 42 (#198),
@7: Sup: 23 (#159); Ego: 26 (#224),
@8: Sup: 56 (#215 - I AM NEITHER A LIAR NOR A DOER OF MISCHIEF {%34});
Ego: 74 (#298),
@9: Sup: 21 (#236); Ego: 11 (#309),
Male: #236; Feme: #309
}

Nous: #19
Time: 15:00 hrs
Date: 2018.11.8
Torah: [#10, #8, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 18 (#28); Ego: 8 (#18),
@3: Sup: 24 (#52); Ego: 6 (#24),
Male: #52; Feme: #24
} // #24

Dao: Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity
Tetra: #58 - Gathering In
I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations

Latin: Recordabilis {God who knows all things} Alt: Haziel {Seeing of God}
{

1. PROTECTOR OF PRINCES, SERVES TO UNCOVER PLOTS & TRAITORS
2. IN UNDOING THEIR PLANS
3. JUST RULERS
4. Ouestucati
}

David {Well-beloved, dear}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#357 / #390} / HETEROS {#349 / #386} / TORAH {#271 /
#428}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:6,col:8,nous:19&idea:{m,19}&idea:{f,19}&idea:{m,357}&idea:{f,390}&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS>

***@zen: 1, row: 6, col: 8, nous: 19 [Date: 2018.11.8, Time: 15:00
hrs, Super: #357 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In, Ego: #390 / #19 - Argument for
Ethical Anarchism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance,
Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground, Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In]

H7061@{
@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
@2: Sup: 25 (#31); Ego: 19 (#25),
@3: Sup: 65 (#96); Ego: 40 (#65),
@4: Sup: 74 (#170); Ego: 9 (#74),
Male: #170; Feme: #74
} // #236

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #230 % #41 = #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the Mysterious;

#236 as [#6, #100, #40, #90] = qamats (H7061): {UMBRA: #14 as #230 % #41 =
#25} 1) (Qal) to grasp, enclose with the hand, take a handful;

“Now although the appearances are not things in themselves, and
nevertheless are the only thing that can be given to us for cognition, I
still have to show what in the appearances themselves may suit the manifold
for a conjoining in time, notwithstanding that its representation in
apprehension is always successive. Thus, for example, the apprehension of
the manifold in the appearances of a house that stands before me is
successive. Now the question is: whether the manifold of this house itself
also is successive in itself, which of course no one will grant.

However, as soon as I raise my concept of an object up to tran- scendental
significance, the house is now indeed no thing in itself, but only an
appearance, i.e., are presentation, whose transcendental object is unknown;
what, then, shall I understand by the question: how might the manifold be
conjoined in the appearance itself (which is still nothing in [b 237]
itself )?

That which lies in the successive apprehension is here viewed as
representation, while the appearance that is given to me, notwithstanding
that it is nothing more than a sum of such representations, is viewed as
their object – with which my concept, which I extract from the
representations of apprehension, has to agree. Since truth is the agreement
of cognition with object, it can easily be seen that here one can ask only
about the formal conditions of empirical truth, and that appearance, in
counter-relation with the representations of apprehension, can only be
represented as their object that is distinct from them if it falls under a
rule that distinguishes it from every other apprehension and makes one way
of conjoining the manifold necessary. That in the appearance which contains
the condition of this necessary rule of apprehension is the object.”
[CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any
Future Metaphysics, IDEA @B:236]

G912@{
@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
@2: Sup: 3 (#5); Ego: 1 (#3),
@3: Sup: 22 (#27); Ego: 19 (#22),
@4: Sup: 23 (#50); Ego: 1 (#23),
@5: Sup: 25 (#75); Ego: 2 (#25),
@6: Sup: 27 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 2 (#27),
@7: Sup: 28 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}); Ego: 1 (#28),
@8: Sup: 66 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}); Ego: 38 (#66),
Male: #196; Feme: #66
} // #309

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #309 % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase; I-Ching:
H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra:
34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASURE: #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I am
not a transgressor.

#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
as #309 % #41 = #22} 1) the captive robber whom the Jews begged Pilate to
release instead of Christ;

“Notice must be taken of the ground of proof that reveals the possibility
of this a priori cognition and at the same time limits all such principles
to a condition that must never be neglected if they are not to be
misunderstood and extended in use further than the original sense which the
understanding places in them will allow: namely, that they contain only the
conditions of possible experience in general, insofar as it is subject to a
priori laws. Hence I do not say: that things in themselves contain a
magnitude, their reality a degree, their existence a connection of
accidents in a substance, and so on; for that no one can prove, because
such a synthetic connection out of mere concepts, in which all relation to
sensory intuition on the one hand and all connection of such intuition in a
possible experi- ence on the other is lacking, is utterly impossible.

Therefore the essential limitation on the concepts in these principles is:
that only as objects of experience are all things necessarily subject a
priori to the aforementioned conditions.
From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of
proving the same thing: that the above-mentioned principles are not [4:309]
referred directly to appearances and their relation, but to the possibility
of experience, for which appearances constitute only the matter but not the
form; that is, they are referred to the objectively and universally valid
synthetic propositions through which judgments of experience are
distinguished from mere judgments of perception.

This happens because the appearances, as mere intuitions that fill a part
of space and time, are subject to the concept of magnitude, which
synthetically unifies the manifold of intuitions a priori according to
rules; and because the real in the appearances must have a degree, insofar
as perception contains, beyond intuition, sensation as well, between which
and nothing, i.e., the complete disappearance of sensation, a transition
always occurs by diminution, insofar, that is, as sensation itself fills no
part of space and time, (SEE NOTE: #1) but yet the transition to sensation
from empty time or space is possible only in time, with the consequence
that although sensation, as the quality of empirical intuition with respect
to that by which a sensation differs specifically from other sensations,
can never be cognized a priori, it nonetheless can, in a possible
experience in general, as the magnitude of perception, be distinguished
intensively from every other sensation of the same kind; from which, then,
the application of mathematics to nature, with respect to the sensory
intuition whereby nature is given to us, is first made possible and
determined.

Mostly, however, the reader must attend to the way of proving the
principles that appear under the name of the Analogies of experience. For
since these do not concern the generation of intuitions, as do the
principles for applying mathematics to natural science in general, but the
connection of their existence in one experience, and since this connection
can be nothing other than the determination of existence in time according
to necessary laws, under which alone the connection is objectively valid
and therefore is experience: it follows that the proof does not refer to
synthetic unity in the connection of things in themselves, but of
perceptions, and of these indeed not with respect to their content, but to
the determination of time and to the relation of existence in time in
accordance with universal laws.

These universal laws contain therefore the necessity of the determination
of existence in time in general (hence a priori according to a rule of the
understanding), if the empirical determination in relative time is to be
objectively valid, and therefore to be experience.” [CAMBRIDGE TEXTS IN THE
HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY, Kant's Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, IDEA
@309]

Note #1: Warmth, light, etc. are just as great (according to degree) in a
small space as in a large one; just as the inner representations (pain,
consciousness in general) are not smaller according to degree whether they
last a short or a long time. Hence the magnitude here is just as great in a
point and in an instant as in every space and time however large. Degrees
are therefore magnitudes, not, however, in intuition, but in accordance
with mere sensation, or indeed with the magnitude of the ground of an
intuition, and can be assessed as magnitudes only through the relation of 1
to 0, i.e., in that every sensation can proceed in a certain time to vanish
through infinite intermediate degrees, or to grow from nothing to a
determinate sensation through infinite moments of accretion. (Quantitas
qualitatis est gradus.)

<http://strangebeautiful.com/other-texts/kant-prolegomena-cambridge.pdf>
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-11-08 18:47:50 UTC
This site might bring up some old memories
from
https://vietnamsoldier.com/burning-shit-a-how-to-dispose-of-waste-instructional/
Burning Shit: A How to Dispose of Waste Instructional
Within this story lies one of the many ironies of my tour. Our human
waste was valuable to the Vietnamese, and we were burning it.
Burning our shit actually deprived local farmers of valuable fertilizer,
used large amounts of gasoline and diesel fuel, served as punishment
duty and fouled the Vietnamese sky with a dense, dark black smoke. In
Vietnam, human waste was a staple fertilizer. Ours was much richer than
that of locals, and each of us out-produced even the best-fed farmer. We
could have auctioned it off and made some cash for Uncle Sam or simply given it away.
In base camps, it was a paid job for the Vietnamese, but at fire support
bases it was assigned to some poor GI who was out of favor with someone
in power. When it came to burning our shit, I think you will, like me,
not know whether to laugh or cry, probably both.
To start, the place where we deposited our waste was creative but a
sight I seriously doubt you would ever want to see. It would make an
outhouse look like the Taj Mahal. It consisted of two stacks of wood
ammo boxes, filled with sand or dirt and placed at each end with a door
laid flat across them. Underneath this door were parts of 55-gallon
metal drums to catch what fell through the three holes into them. This
lovely facility was located out in the open, as were we, sometimes
sharing our exposure with “company” at the next hole.
What may seem even more unusual – or horrific depending on your privacy
issues – was that we didn’t care if we had an audience. When you are in
a combat setting, your priorities change significantly. There were way
too many serious things to worry about, like being target practice for
the enemy there and any other open place. And, even if things were
relatively calm, when you live in close quarters in bunkers, privacy
becomes an afterthought.
Burning shit was a constant issue, as one side effect of the pills we
took made our visits very fluid and frequent if you get my drift. Our
food, anti-malaria pills and native bacteria conspired together so that
each man, in a firebase averaging 140-200 men, had diarrhea most days.
It was a very popular place, creating a significant amount of waste.
Pulling these waste-laden cans from under the “thinking platform”
slopped the contents around and often onto the person pulling them. The
cans to be burned would be half full of a dense liquid with floating
solids and a layer of scum at the bottom. The burn location needed to be
away from what we fondly called the crapper, so heat from the fire did
not stop others from answering nature’s call, many of which were emergencies.
The process of burning our shit required us to use empty replacement
cans, heavy rubber gloves, the aforementioned gasoline and diesel fuel,
some long stir sticks and a stick wrapped with toilet paper on one end,
long enough to ignite the mix from a safe distance. Too much gasoline in
the combustion mix could toss the contents a good distance when ignited
– never a good thing. Everything had to be present and right to excel at this job!
Anyway, before one of the cans was put under the door, some diesel fuel
was added to dampen the odor, repel flies and allow the crap to marinate
in a combustible liquid. The diesel soaked into the solids and made the
next burn go faster. Once ignited in the actual burn stage of the
process, the mixture was stirred and more diesel fuel added as the fire
lessoned; gasoline was very dangerous to add but necessary at times. The
burning cans also needed to be spaced far enough apart to allow a cool
space to move around while stirring. Time passed slowly, and it seemed
the contents would never burn away, but hours later a dark, dry residue
would be all that remained. After the can cooled, the contents were
dumped into a hole and covered. Everyone on that duty knew that a change
of clothes and a shower were a must before being welcomed by others.
Like many things in Vietnam, the two-to-four hour job of burning was
weather dependent. Rain, of course, slowed the burn, while wind could
whip the smoke up. But it was a no-win situation because if it were too
calm, the smoke hovered over the base. Its black particles clung to
anything they touched, especially the lucky GI burning it, and its odor
was horrific. If it were a calm, clear day, you could look around and
see this highly adhesive black smoke rising from three to eight other
firebases simultaneously. If there were any kind of breeze, even a light
one, the smoke that didn’t attach itself to us would fill the sky.
Men not on burn detail, including enlisted or big-shot officers, seldom
came close, so it was an escape in a crazy sort of way. Social stigma
was written all over this detail for very sound reasons, but it actually
provided a time to be alone and not be instructed (harassed) by
leadership (lifers). Some men turned it into an all-day work detail.
Not all of us desired it, however, because many problems happened with
this detail, and one of the worst was when the cans were filled too
close to the top. This meant part of the contents needed to be poured
into an empty can, and the only grip was near the handholds cut near the
top of the can. There was no way to avoid having your face very close to
this smelly treasure, and any rapid movement set off tidal waves of
overflow that landed – yes – right where you are thinking. And, you
needed to keep the stir stick in motion to prevent it lighting on fire.
Being assigned this detail was not a good thing; it was a hot job in a very hot country.
Our artillery was on call 24/7 and a fire mission would bring work
details to a stop, at which point the two main jobs became shooting the
guns and getting fused 105mm rounds ready and in place at each howitzer.
The immediate, overriding priority on any day was fire support and
protection, whether it was for those in the field or ourselves. The
burning cans were left on their own, along with other daily tasks – they
no longer mattered.
As an aside, for the other half of our human waste, we urinated into
fiber shipping tubes (piss tubes) that came with each 105mm howitzer
round and stuck in a dirt pile. We had several located around the FSB.
This system was to reduce the volume of water to be burned off and keep
the men from urinating where they stood. At least we could say that
between the two bodily functions, we did what we could to reuse and recycle!
Latrine duty, as it was called, was for the grunts.
I never did it.

http://youtu.be/Jy6AOGRsR80

http://youtu.be/4jSAA6Fyzg0

#511 as [#80, #1, #100, #5, #4, #70, #200, #1, #50] = paradidomi (G3860):

http://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL: LIBERTÉ or #391 - HOMOGENEOUS CIVIL SOCIETY:
FRATERNITÉ.

#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*

#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY

http://youtu.be/0-EF60neguk

#309 as [#2, #1, #100, #1, #2, #2, #1, #200] = Barabbas (G912): {UMBRA: #9
[...]

From this there follows then secondly a specifically characteristic way of

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
#289 as [#5, #70, #9, #200, #5] = `atarah (H5850): {UMBRA: #7 as #284 % #41
= #38} 1) *CROWN*, *WREATH*;
#2184 - (#390 + #312 + #390) = #1092 as ‘OTH CYCLE of 3 x #364 / 4 = #273 -
*MOMENT*
#364 - ADMITTANCE +
#312 - RESISTANCE {*DRIED* *WREATHS* / RUSSIAN CONTRADICTIONS ON NOVICHOK
#274 - PERFUME POISONING} +
#728 - REACTANCE +
#390 - BRITISH CROWN (CALENDAR (NEW STYLE) ACT 1750 / ROYAL ASSENT: 27 MAY
1751) / AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE (4 JULY 1776) +
#390 - *WREATHS* / ROBBERS / EXTORTION = #2184 {#24 x #7 x #13 - PRIESTLY