Mongrelized Khazar Jews
2019-03-15 03:06:53 UTC
So we have . .

a ) Sephardic Jews , who more
or less kept their bloodline
'pure' ( as they understand it . .) . . .

b ) Khazar-Jews who probably
are the most mongrelized beings . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2269941#post2269941
The Peeler
2019-03-15 07:59:56 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:06:53 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Marshall Zhukov, destroyer of Nazis
2019-03-15 10:18:56 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!