HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] gook! WERE you VERY BUSY zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ANI this jew, new year? TOO BUSY to post the USUAL inane gook follow-ups????? <EGB<
Add Reply
Suzy KKKohen
2021-10-02 11:59:52 UTC
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???

Of COURSE you were, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!

Klaus Schadenfreude
2021-10-02 19:33:58 UTC
On Sat, 02 Oct 2021 04:59:52 -0700, Suzy KKKohen
Post by Suzy KKKohen
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???
Of COURSE you were, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!
LOLOK
Ain't it the truth
Peeler
2021-10-02 20:09:16 UTC
On Sat, 02 Oct 2021 15:33:58 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
Ain't it the truth
Spreading them WIDE for your old serbian pimp again, "Loose Sphincter"? <BG>
2021-10-02 20:15:55 UTC
On Sat, 02 Oct 2021 15:33:58 -0400, grubby incajonic genitally
mutilated anti-American neo-kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven
dodger subperson of colour Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
non-white inferiorist jew asshole?

#me joo LOL!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Peeler
2021-10-02 20:49:02 UTC
On Sat, 02 Oct 2021 21:15:55 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
<jew shite b'risshed>
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
Did you shit a jew b'rick at the thought of a White Supermacist rally,
non-white inferiorist jew asshole?
That was your former gay nazi whore, aka Loose Sphincter, who tried to suck
up to you again, pedophilic gay nazitard! Just HOW retarded are you? <BG>
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!