Hampton, Walter, the Carolina Rectum who says "Am Retired Now" — LOL!
2019-11-08 00:16:48 UTC
What exactly does an elderly cocksucker like walter do with a slightly younger homo-sexual rectal toy of abuse like his girlfriend Michael MacCarty?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-08 00:42:07 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
What exactly does an elderly cocksucker like walter do with a slightly younger homo-sexual rectal toy of abuse like his girlfriend Michael MacCarty?
Ras posted here on this newsgroup...

JAY SMILKSTEIN / bozo de niro
Judaic Bolshevik Pornographic Hassidics

Thanks Raz, for this excellent isolation and identification of essential
characteristics of the disgusting Jew Bozo/Smilkstein. However, he
crossed the line with his online threat to assassinate the President of
the United States. See his post, "Gonna blow up the White House and
kill the President!"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-11-08 08:18:21 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 16:42:07 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

HEY WALTER YOU'RE RETIRED! —— YOU DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE. YOU SHOULD BE SPENDING WHAT LITTLE TIME YOU HAVE LEFT WITH YOUR TONGUE FIRMLY UP SOMEBODY'S RECTUM NO? NOW GET TO IT WALTER! I THINK MICHAEL MACCARTY WOULD SIT ON YOUR FACE IF YOU LET HIM! YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER, AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LAST TOO MUCH LONGER EITHER, AND YOU DON'T LOOK TOO HEALTHY EITHER. WHEN YOU'RE DEAD AND GONE SOON, AM I GONNA TAP DANCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE OR WHAT? WHEEEE!
Carolina Reb
2019-11-09 07:43:57 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
You are the essence of Ashkenazi Jewry. A compliment? It depends on
the point of view. I am curious however, as to how this may play with
threats to assassinate the President of the United States:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE

18 U.S.C. § 879 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal
Procedure § 879. Threats against former Presidents and certain other
persons:

https://codes.findlaw.com/us/title-18-crimes-and-criminal-procedure/18-usc-sect-879.html
The Peeler
2019-11-09 09:09:02 UTC
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 02:43:57 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-11-09 12:50:23 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
You're curious alright, walter, you're always curious with your tongue always up somebody's rectum in an airport toilet stall arentcha walter. You and your girlfriend Raz, whose name you can't even spell right, is the notorious wannabee 'Ras'tafarian troll Michael MacCarty, who I exposed as a loony-toon homo nazi just like yourself, and he retaliates just like you do with your tongue always up somebody's rectum along with his way-wack "18 U.S.C. § 879 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18 - Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 879 Threats against former Presidents and certain other Persons" dontchu Walter Loony toon rectum licker —— how many rectums of presidents have you licked in your dreams walter or have you lost count? You're such a fucking loony-toon cocksucker, walter, I can smell the shit on your breath from here. You and Ras deserve each other, and deserve to be up each other's rectum —— I just wish we could all watch you two up each other's rectum giving each other AIDS.

This is walter's foto with his yellow butterfly T-shirt, tan hat, ear plugs, and his wrinkled AIDS-infected 75-year old face isn't it walter you poor ugly son of a bitch:

2019-11-09 19:29:30 UTC
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 13:19:21 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
Ras
2019-11-28 20:42:24 UTC
JAY 'gay' SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. bozo de niro

PICTURE OF A SEX PREDATOR / RAPIST:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

FRANKIST 1666 SATAN KIKE BOZO SMILKSTEIN,
IS JUST THAT !

IMPOSTER "jew" SMILKSTEIN
FEINSTEIN
EPSTEIN
WEINSTEIN
SILVERSTEIN 911
FRANKENSTEIN

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !